Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Around 1250 net cals consumed today. Just had a cadbury caramel... mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Hamster is still not pooping and has a huge stomach, so I will be taking the poor thing to the vet tomorrow before she explodes!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

I love caramels!! How many cals are they?
Sorry to hear about Hamster, hope she feels better soon.

225 cals for a whole bar of caramel. I liked it at easter with the bunnies they did, they were only 200 cals. I always have the intention of only eating half and saving half for the next day... never manage it though, lol!!! x

mmmmmm cadbury's caramel!!! ooops i dribbled a little ;)

Had to put my Daisy Doo Doos down. I'm completely gutted, she was a lovely little thing. Blind as a bat and the most skittish hamster I've ever owned so never got to handle her, but she would always wake up and come to say hello whenever she heard my voice. Bless her!!!

Crying a like a big girls blouse!!! Glad it's a study day and I don't have to go back to the office.

Not sure what to do now, I don't think I can face having another hammy put to sleep. I would really like a dog, but we work long hours. I'm not sure I can live in a house without something fluffy to take care of.

I need a hug! x

stumbled across your diary and thought I'd say hi, our stats are veeery similar except I'm a bit taller. well done on your losses so far.

and *hug* I know how tough it is to lose an animal, am sorry for your loss x

aaaawwww hun that's so sad!!! Big virtual hug coming your way xxxx

stumbled across your diary and thought I'd say hi, our stats are veeery similar except I'm a bit taller. well done on your losses so far.

and *hug* I know how tough it is to lose an animal, am sorry for your loss x

Aww thanks Colly, I've been reading your diary for a while but never said hello. You are doing amazingly well, and congrats on the lovely man, long may the loveliness continue!!! x

*hug* from here, not a real one but best I can do! Hope you feel better soon!

Aww thanks Colly, I've been reading your diary for a while but never said hello. You are doing amazingly well, and congrats on the lovely man, long may the loveliness continue!!! x

aw you should have said hi! I never even entertained the thought I might have a lurker :eek: ;) thank you so much...

and I hope you're feeling as ok as can be this afternoon, sending a cuddle down the airwaves, hope it arrives okay. :)

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that :( It's awful when a pet is put down. I cried for ages when my 16-year-old cat (my wedding present) was put down a couple of years back. Hope you're doing ok.

Would a cat work for you? Our two are brilliant and just sort themselves out when we're at work. We have a dog too (a neighbour walks her at lunchtime) and the chickens! Out of all of them, the cats are definitely the easiest.

Oh Lindsey, I'm really sorry. Big hug from me x

Awwww sorry about your hamster :(
Thanks Amy.

*hug* from here, not a real one but best I can do! Hope you feel better soon!
All hugs (real or not) are greatly appreciated today.

aw you should have said hi! I never even entertained the thought I might have a lurker :eek: ;) thank you so much...

and I hope you're feeling as ok as can be this afternoon, sending a cuddle down the airwaves, hope it arrives okay. :)
I bet you have quite a few secret lurkers, you're journey is very inspirational!!! Thanks for the cuddle too! x

Hugs Lindsay xx
Thank you x

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that :( It's awful when a pet is put down. I cried for ages when my 16-year-old cat (my wedding present) was put down a couple of years back. Hope you're doing ok.

Would a cat work for you? Our two are brilliant and just sort themselves out when we're at work. We have a dog too (a neighbour walks her at lunchtime) and the chickens! Out of all of them, the cats are definitely the easiest.
I think most people can sympathise with crying over a cat... I don't think many could understand my hamster love, lol!!!

I've never owned a cat so would be worried that I would not be the best owner. Especially after my recent track record with rodents!!! I definately need to look into whether there is a way that we could make a dog work, I would so love to have a little doggy!!!

Oh Lindsey, I'm really sorry. Big hug from me x
Thank you so much! x

Wow, thank you all so much for the love today. You guys truely are a bunch of lovely and inspirational people!!! The strength I feel through you guys is incredible... imagine what we could achieve if we ruled the world, lol!!!

I went to see my OH's nephew this afternoon and he cheered me up loads. A lovely little 3 month old smiley baby was just what the doctor ordered!!!

Crap crap CRAP day for the eating, I suck!!! Fresh start tomorrow, back at work and back to normal!!!

I hope everyone else has had a better day! xxx

Had to put my Daisy Doo Doos down. I'm completely gutted, she was a lovely little thing. Blind as a bat and the most skittish hamster I've ever owned so never got to handle her, but she would always wake up and come to say hello whenever she heard my voice. Bless her!!!

Crying a like a big girls blouse!!! Glad it's a study day and I don't have to go back to the office.

Not sure what to do now, I don't think I can face having another hammy put to sleep. I would really like a dog, but we work long hours. I'm not sure I can live in a house without something fluffy to take care of.

I need a hug! x

Lindsey I'm an animal lover and I would be devastated too. But you did everything you could, you visited the vet, you took care of Daisy very well and I'm sure she liked you the same way you like her, otherwise she wouldn't come to your voice everytime :)
She will be in a better place without pain and your love will confort her hun.

A big hug :hug99:

Lindsey I'm an animal lover and I would be devastated too. But you did everything you could, you visited the vet, you took care of Daisy very well and I'm sure she liked you the same way you like her, otherwise she wouldn't come to your voice everytime :)
She will be in a better place without pain and your love will confort her hun.

A big hug :hug99:
Thanks for your kind words Aline, I did love her so! x

ooooh get a puppy!!! I want one too and have put off for similar reasons but i have quite a few friends who have a dog and work full time and it seems to work for them! esp if you have them from babies they adapt to your life style x

Back