Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Thanks guys!!!

So I asked my manager about "puppy leave" yesterday, he said if it's in the policies and proceedures I can take it... can't seem to find it yet!!! I did also ask if I could have adoption leave if I couldn't find puppy leave, as essentially I would be adopting the puppy... that was a "no"!

I've got no idea how I would fit a puppy in if I have to work... it's not fair... when people want children they get time off and they are off for ages!!! I recon I would only need a month off then I could come back part time, I recon I could have the puppy trained and holding it's bladder by the time it was 6 months old... NOT FAIR!!!!

Yesterday was a low cal day (1000 net) to make up for the day before which was definately a very high cal day!!! My low cal day has not yet made any difference on the scales!!! I'm going to take my gym stuff to work and try my best to get out of the office at a normal time and go to body jam tonight, perhaps some jumping around is what I need!!!

Got some serious work to do today one of my little poppets at work has been missing for three weeks and they eventually found her yesterday. I went to see her in the police station and she was a right mess. I had to tell her that she is being welfare secured into a childrens home tomorrow and she went mental. Once she calmed down she told me that she has been all over the uk for the last three weeks on a drink, drug and sex binge, she's been raped and she could be pregnant... poor little thing has got herself into a complete mess... and as a result I have **** loads of paperwork to do!!! At least I know she will be safe tomorrow, even if she doesn't like it!!!

How's everyone else doing? x

god that poor girl - you must be very strong to deal with that kind of thing, i know i couldn't!!

As for the puppy vs kids debacle - don't even get me started totally unfair!!! do you have anyone close by who could help out? when my mum got her westie from a rescue home he was very skittish and would bark/pee/ get himself into a general tizzy at the slightest disturbance, so while mum was at work either me or my hubby would pop round in the middle of the day to walk him or generally give him some company! he's still mad as a box of frogs but can now be left for most of the day with no accidents if need be :)

Good luck with searching that policy tho, i'm sure no one would notice if you just pencilled it in some where :D

what do you do Lindsey? Social worker? I work with offenders, primarily youth offenders, sounds like you might be in the same vein of work!

god that poor girl - you must be very strong to deal with that kind of thing, i know i couldn't!!

As for the puppy vs kids debacle - don't even get me started totally unfair!!! do you have anyone close by who could help out? when my mum got her westie from a rescue home he was very skittish and would bark/pee/ get himself into a general tizzy at the slightest disturbance, so while mum was at work either me or my hubby would pop round in the middle of the day to walk him or generally give him some company! he's still mad as a box of frogs but can now be left for most of the day with no accidents if need be :)

Good luck with searching that policy tho, i'm sure no one would notice if you just pencilled it in some where :D
My OH's dad has just retired but he's being a complete bumhead about helping out, I am prepared to pay him and it would only be for a few months until puppy is older... BUMHEAD!!!

Can you come and live close to me?!?!

what do you do Lindsey? Social worker? I work with offenders, primarily youth offenders, sounds like you might be in the same vein of work!

I work for the youth offending service, I have 2 part time jobs, one as a support worker and one as a bail and remand officer.

What do you do Colly? x

BIG bumhead!!!! I'd love to help but i'm afraid i have slight kidnapping tendencies around cute fluffy puppies..............not in a cruella de ville kinda way tho ;)

I'll come live closer and look after the puppy!!!!!

lindseydodd408 said:
I work for the youth offending service, I have 2 part time jobs, one as a support worker and one as a bail and remand officer.

What do you do Colly? x

I work under the GIRFEC initiative doing intensive support for young offenders :) it's not my main job but I do love it. I sometimes cover adult workshops too for those on Supervised Attendance Orders :)

BIG bumhead!!!! I'd love to help but i'm afraid i have slight kidnapping tendencies around cute fluffy puppies..............not in a cruella de ville kinda way tho ;)
crap, that's plan "b" down the pan!!!
I'll come live closer and look after the puppy!!!!!
Wahoo!!! Plan "c" it is then... come on over caroline, lol!!!
Orr I could adopt you and the puppy comes with? X
Oh no wait plan "d" also sounds good... would you feed me snickers?!?!
I work under the GIRFEC initiative doing intensive support for young offenders :) it's not my main job but I do love it. I sometimes cover adult workshops too for those on Supervised Attendance Orders :)
GIRFEC? We don't have that in Oxford... what for it mean? lol!!!
Not been updating due to being knackard, but I've been good with my eating and exercise. Still the same weight though so hopeful of a little loss for tomorrow's weigh in, if not I might try and be good tomorrow and see if doing official weigh in on Sunday means I can record a loss.

I do so love eating and drinking naughty things, sounds stupid but it makes me feel "normal", and not like Lindsey the big fat ass who can only have 1300 cals a day!!! However, two weekends of naughtiness has resulted in two weekends of no weight loss and potentially three if nothing magical happens on the scales tomorrow. I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it, but I'm not sure the set back is enough to motivate me to resist... I SO LOVE FOOD!!! lol!!!

Been really hungry today, I think it's because I had an off day Monday when I put Daisy down and ever since I've been trying to go under my cals. Seems like this has caught up with me and I'm constantly with a grumbly tumbly. I'm thinking I need to get back on track with MyFitnessPal. I don't think messing around trying to make up for Monday has done me any favours. So from tomorrow I'm going to eat my calories and if I want a treat I'm going to exercise for it, I'm not going to go too far under my allowance and if I have a bad day I'm just going to write it off and forget about trying to make up for it with low days... I just end up feeling like I could eat my own arm!!!

How's everyone else doing? Any fun weekend plans? x

Lindsey,
Of course the effort is worth it and you know that it is;) I want to see your motivation back and strong!! :)
I like your own advice, it may be usefull for me as well, hehe:

I'm thinking I need to get back on track with MyFitnessPal. I don't think messing around trying to make up for Monday has done me any favours. So from tomorrow I'm going to eat my calories and if I want a treat I'm going to exercise for it, I'm not going to go too far under my allowance and if I have a bad day I'm just going to write it off and forget about trying to make up for it with low days...

Have a nice weekend

Thanks Aline, you have a good weekend too. x

Morning lovely Shanny... 1lb down for me this morning, wahoo!!!

Now fingers crossed that when I call Oxford Magistrate's court in an hour that no children are in the cells and I don't have to go to work today!!!

How are you? x

1lb down? Wooohoooo! Another sparkly 7 :D

Go me!!! lol!!! Only 7 more and I can get my next pandora bead for my necklace... COME ON NUMBER 7!!! x

How's your pandora bracelet looking?... Or is it being put on hold to rescue boats from muppets? x

I'm due another bead in 2lbs time. I daren't mention it at the moment, because the coffers are going to be seriously cleaned out and then some to get the boat... unless the scarcastic muppet is particularly 'orrible today, in which case we're abandoning the poor boat to its fate!

You'll be in the 190lbs very very soon as well. You NEED another reward when you do that too! You're doing brilliantly :D

If I ever manage to get under 200 I have a horrible feeling like it might be a bit like when I lost 50lbs... I reward myself and my hard work soooooo much with crap food that I end up back over 200, lol!!! Need to think carefully about this so I don't do anything silly... well anything sillier than normal... oh who am I kidding, I'm probably going to be face down in a chinese buffet!!!!!!!!!!

I have fingers crossed that the sarcastic muppet is subdued today and in the mood for bargaining x

Yay 1 lb down Linds happy for you. I'm amazed with all of your silver sevens.xx

Proud of you( even if u are a total nutter)

Big hugs xx

Nutters need people to be proud of them too you know... so very much appreciated...

NOW DO THE DANCE!!!!! EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!!!!!!

Linds I'm coming back to Oxford to buy more Apricot dresses.. U gonna try dresses on with me soon?

Now think careful.. Before upsetting me lol xx

Back