Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

That hardly seems fair! I've been I'm the situation too though.

Glad about the hen do, I'd have done exaxtly the same. I'd hate mine to be amazing buy so expensive that hardly anyone can make it. I'd rather a cheap trip to the local pub if it meant everyone could be there.

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

It never is fair, generally I don't have anyone in my life who doesnt pay their way, but this was my best mates birthday and they are his friends... also didnt want to get arrested for trying to dine and dash!!!

Wont have to go out with them until his birthday next year... and I'll make sure I have my own tab!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

50lbs down... yay me!!!

You've done so well. Well done

Lyndsey

Thanks guys. Xxx

amazing well done!

52lbs down... boom!!!

Aww thanks guys... would be much more impressive if it wasnt weight that I've already lost once!!! Doh!!!

Thanks guys. Trying on clothes for my holiday, I still look like a bloody whale!!! Damn it!!! Xxx

Hope you're OK, been quiet round these parts!

Just a quick post to say hope you have a lovely Christmas whatever your plans. Hope you have lots of yummy food (don't feel guilty, it's a must!), laughs and happiness.

I'm good thanks lady. Had an amazing holiday. Swam with a dolphin on my 30th birthday.

Due to holiday and xmas December has been a calorific month!!! Started back on plan yesterday... quitting sugar again... feeling like a right addict at the moment!!! Once I've kicked the habit again all should be fine.

How is everyone else? Did people get nice things from santa?!?! Xxx

Where was it you went away to? Sounds great!

Think we've all way over indulged over the Christmas period and are now back with our tails between our legs!

We went to cuba, it was such a great holiday!

Now we're packing to move... very stressful, our current house is so small we're struggling to get organised. I also have a massive fish tank to move, which is gonna be a complete nightmare!!!

How are the wedding plans going? Xxx

Back