Lindshster Food Diary

Breakfast
Lean bacon on Hexb brown bread
Banana

Lunch
Forgot to pack lunch so had a veggie curry from school dinners. It was awful, but they assured me no oil was used.

Dinner
Stir fry, lean beef, loads of superfree veg ( green beans, tenderstem broccoli, , red pepper. spring onion, baby corn) with oyster sauce, chilli, ginger, garlic etc. rice

Made a lovely rice salad thing for tomorrow with leftover rice, chopped raw veg and jerk seasoning. Have also made some syn free raita and have some cooked chicken to have with it. Hope it's nice, going to have it with some green salad

Really enjoyed today's food

Breakfast
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
hexb toast
banana

Lunch
Chicken
rice salad as above, twas lovely
raita
salad
strawberries

Dinner
Roast chicken
Jacket spud
punnet of chestnut mushrooms cooked in stock with 3 syns of philli and loads of pepper, garlic etc.
salad
3 syns of coleslaw

2 belgian chocs 2syns each
babybels as hexa

Today I have had:

Breakfast
omlette with mushrooms and a bit of ham

Lunch
Some left over roast chicken and merchant gourmet puy lentils with mushroom any thyme 2 syns green beans
Strawberries

Dinnner
Turkey burgers with two wholemeal rolls ( HExB +6syns) salad and raita

Belgian choc 2sysns

Put on a pound at weigh in. Am a bit gutted but carrying on.
Yesterday
Breakfast
Hexb toast
tinned mackerel
banana

Lunch
Chicken salad

Dinnder
Sizzling king prawns
daal mossala
saag
boiled rice
Breakfast
Ryvita hexb smoked salmon and cucumber

Lunch
Salmon and broccoli and green beans
frozen berries and yogurt

Dinner
Roast pork, root veg mash and green beans

Folks, have I technically had a red day today?
Am I owed an extra Hex a and b? Can anyone help, 'cause I planned to do extra easy and this was an accident!!

Saturday
Bit of a disaster. Got a phonecall at 10am to say FIL had been rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack. He's fine now, but it was a bit worrying. We drove up the the hospital he was in 100 miles away and stayed there with him until he was discharged at 8pm.
Was almost 10 by the time we got in and it all went wrong

Lunch
Jacket potato with salad, coleslaw (full fat I guess 2 tbs- syns?!) and hexb cheese
Melon
(from hospital canteen, it was the best choice, everything else was mayo-y or fried or a prepacked sandwich.

Dinner
Hmmmmm. 4 slices (half a 12 inch thin crust) napoli pizza (red onion, olives and anchovies)
No excuse really. :(

Breakfast
Bacon and brie roll Hex a and hexb

Lunch
chicken leg and salad

Dinner
turkey kebab with peppers and onions
cabbage slaw
raita
yogurt and mint
brown pitta 6 syns

Hi,
Suffering with a really bad throat and full of cold. Been working and sleeping only since Monday. I have hardly eaten anything bar a couple of pots of oatso simple, the insides of two jacket spuds, some chicken tikka flavoured breast chunks and babybels and laughing cow. Everything hurts when I eat it. So hoping that I can get back on plan properly tomorrow.
Should have a loss this week as I think I have eaten no more than 600 cals a day for the last 3 days. Not recommended but got no appetite.

I have been rubbish for the last couple of weeks but starting again from scratch tomorrow. Going to hit the ground running with it. Was amazed to lose 2lb between weigh ins. Phew!

Saturday Food diary

Breakfast
Poached egg
Slice of brown toast (0.5 HexB)
Bacon (no fat)
Mushrooms

Lunch
Steak
Jacket spud
Veg

Berries
Merangue 2 syns
4 syns of single cream

Dinner
prawn Stir fry and veg

Funny day food wise. Not sure how to catagorise it

Breakfast
Mushrooms
HexB toast
2 eggs
2 rashers of bacon, no fat

Dinner
Asda Levi Roots chicken breasts (not sure on syns here, came in a pack of two, ate them both)
Mixed veg
Yogurt
Berries
1tsp of lemon curd
1 merangue nest

Snack 6 crabsticks

Not sure how to class today, but am currently hungry!

Breakfast
Fruit and Fibre
Coconut Milk drink HexA and B

Lunch
Prawns
Cous Cous
Coleslaw
Beetroot
Salad 2syns for coleslaw

Dinner
MandS Simply fuller longer Ham Hock ready meal 3 syns
Strawberries