Lingerie suggestions welcome

bondgirl

Ello all:D

As some of you may know I'm starting up my own plus size lingerie business(please don't think I'm touting for business) I'd really appreciate any suggestions as to the type of lingerie you'd like to wear(oops that sounds a bit pervy:eek: not intentional)or see on the site.

I know what I like but feel that I need a wider variety as everyone's tastes differ. I'm starting to feel a bit nervous I'm sure I'll get over it and hopefully all will go well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated;)

Thanks in advance:D

Ooops almost forgot...sizes...are there any sizes that before you started your weightloss journey you found difficult to get hold of?

Once again thanks for any posts.

PS sorry guys to exclude you but please feel free to let me know any hassles you have when buying your other halves lingerie(I'll be having a page to help men complete the task with ease....full of tips etc etc)

Fab website idea chick.... will give it some thought and get back to ya if I come up with anything :D:D:D

Thanks Gen;)

I felt a bit cheeky starting this thread but when in doubt who better to ask than friends:D besides I really want to cater for as many women as possible.

If I can enable women to feel a lil more confident in their lingerie I'll be one very happy lass.....having being(and still are for now) plus size and paying extortionate prices for lingerie and having some a limited range to choose from I really hope to give others a more positive experience.:rolleyes:

*gets off her soap box now*:eek:

Ello all:D

PS sorry guys to exclude you but please feel free to let me know any hassles you have when buying your other halves lingerie(I'll be having a page to help men complete the task with ease....full of tips etc etc)

:D Dont be sorry, do we get a veiwing of your stock first??, Anything in Black or red will have the desired affect :D ( off he goes dribbling) :D

:D Dont be sorry, do we get a veiwing of your stock first??, Anything in Black or red will have the desired affect :D ( off he goes dribbling) :D

Thanks Allan:D

You probably will get to see it first as I'm still learning about marketting techniques and getting the site's key words etc sorted, I'm also writing a blog about starting up in business so hopefully that will bring visitors too.

Red & Black noted(I'm collecting all the suggestions so i have a good overview of tastes, sizes, types, and any issues regarding lingerie.

It was brilliant having a guy post;)

thanks so very much

Thanks Allan:D

It was brilliant having a guy post;)

thanks so very much

No Problems, my Oh is size 14/16 and 5ft11, so most of the stuff in ann summers is out, some of the stuff in marks is a good fit, but then you pay through the nose for it, :rolleyes:

No Problems, my Oh is size 14/16 and 5ft11, so most of the stuff in ann summers is out, some of the stuff in marks is a good fit, but then you pay through the nose for it, :rolleyes:

Its really weird.....I was talking to a prospective customer last Wednesday who is roughly the same size as your wife and she gave me alot of really great information about problems she has regarding lingerie...this particular customer was quite broad backed but not such a large cup.

I have thought about fun outfits in plus size(like the kind AS does....as I don't believe having fun should be restricted by your size):cool:

Being a young and innovative business with low overheads my intention is to keep prices low to benefit customers and attract customers from the larger more expensive lingerie retailers;)

OMG:eek: get me talking about this and I go on and on....apologies to all(my mentor says I'm too polite for business ha ha manners cost nothing is all i say);)

Being a young and innovative business with low overheads my intention is to keep prices low to benefit customers and attract customers from the larger more expensive lingerie retailers;)

:D Well my o/h is well endowed in the bra department and has trouble getting ones to fit, i will keep an eye out when your up and running :D PS when i do i get to see the models :D

:D Well my o/h is well endowed in the bra department and has trouble getting ones to fit, i will keep an eye out when your up and running :D PS when i do i get to see the models :D

Lol I'll be sure to let everyone know once its live:D

Zoe I would love outfits like in ann summers in a bigger size....I have held and been to many A S parties and couldnt buy what I would have liked as they didnt go big enough.

Bra wise I had a big back as well as boobs......was a 52 and had trouble getting them big enough......think triumph doreen was the only one I could find that fitted comfortably.

Thanks Sonya

I appreciate people posting on what is a very peronal issue:) I've always found that the best information you can get is when it comes directly from people who have experienced issues with the topic in hand.

I went to the lingerie trade show recently and many of the suppliers claimed to cater for larger ladies...however they failed to say that the largest back size most went up to was 38....40 :eek: they were skirting round the issue with the fact their cup sizes went up to H.....my aim is to stock plus size only....its very close to my heart literally (lol no pun intended)

I just wanted to reassure you all that I have infact done extensive market research on the business and not going into it blindly but I find you all so open and honest and forthcoming that I didn't think it would hurt to get some suggestions on what people like.;)

Thanks Sonya

I went to the lingerie trade show recently and many of the suppliers claimed to cater for larger ladies...however they failed to say that the largest back size most went up to was 38....40 :eek: they were skirting round the issue with the fact their cup sizes went up to H.....my aim is to stock plus size only....its very close to my heart literally (lol no pun intended)

Exactly Zoe I have just been looking for a bra in a 40 g but it took ages to find one...this was after looking in 3 mail order catalogues too.
They definately dont go big enough in the back size and as you say they think just the cup size is classed as big.....how wrong are they.

I would definately buy from you

Meeeee tooo I'd defo buy off ya!!! You gonna be doing smaller sizes too???

:D My o/h is wetting herself at the thought of me chatting to women about sexy underware, she said she wants to look before i decide to buy anything, :D

Also I have been wanting something sexy to wear to bed but not too short as I hate my bum .........! All the chemise`s I have seen are short....!

Thanks Sonya how lovely of you:D

Gen the smallest I'll probably sell will be a 38 back as I have to be really disciplined and aim for a specific target market, so when you're a skinny mini it'll be of no use to you but then you'll be able to shop anywhere;)

Alan pmsl please tell your dear wife I appreciated your input and I'll bear you in mind when I order some fantasy outfits;)

Sonya one of the things I'm looking for now is nightware....n not flananette pj's hehehehe.

I want BigSuspender to be about celebrating your curves whilst respecting we all have issues with our bodies....sexy, classy & some times fun;)

Back