Lin's Diary

I'll have to behave now then!!! If this is Atkins flu i think he could've found a nicer way to tell me the diet's working. Had an omelette but finding it hard to drink the water today. Just want nice warm drinks. Made some chicken soup for tea. Comfort food. Hopefully feel better tomorrow

Thanks and hope so. What's green and clean, mims and oopsie rolls please??????

Thanks Leanne. Knew i could rely on you! I'll take a look but think maybe the clean and green would be good for a couple of days

Hi Lin, was looking at your thread. If you have sore throat and sniffles then more likely real bug than atkins flu. Treat yourself to lovely legal soup, mims for comfort and do go and buy some sugar free throat lozenges - you can easily get halls which help for nose and strepsils for throat. Of course you still can't have many in case the sweetner hits your tummy but an absolute lifesaver!

Hope you feel better soon:)

Still feeling awful and really blown the diet so feeling sorry for myself and guilty too. Need to get myself sorted and back on track. Was doing so well too

Hiya Lin - keep glugging the water - your wagon awaits!
Xx

Still not feeling great and after lots of thinking and a visit to docs i'm taking advantage of a 13 week pass to slimming world where i will still be able to to do red days and sort of follow a low carb diet. Thanks for all your support and good luck to you all xx

oh OK, this is all a bit sudden Lin, you've barely started, but hey, keep us posted

Me again!!!. Please can i come back?? This is the diet i want to do whatever anyone else tells me. I've got my book now so gonna have a good read and get started today. No more messing. Missed you guys and missed the diet. Day one of the new positive motivated me x

OK, welcome back Lin and good luck

Thank you both. Good to be back. Had a mushroom omelette for brekkie, Having tuna and mayo salad for lunch and lamb with green veg for tea. Think i'll have a read thru some diaries for ideas and to make sure i'm doing it right. Please feel free to tell me if i'm not

Thank you Susie. Feel like i've made the right decision

It's such great food and people here are the proof that you can lose on it too :)

Post your menus every day and we'll all look them over.

Back