Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of starting

hey,
I am 13 stone but only 5 foot three! All my size 14's have gone too tight and i am refusing to get bigger!! The problem is will power! i am either really really good and go mad dieting and exercising or else i pig out totally and dont do any exercise at all!! So I tried Lipotrim last year and got down to 10 and a half stone in three weeks. the problem is I now have put all the weight back on again which is soul destroying. But i know the only reason I put it on again was because of going totally crazy eating once I came off it! Do people think I should start off on TFR or maintenance? I know maintenance takes longer to shift the pounds but maybe I'll have a chance of actually sticking to that. Also I'm only 26 and love my nights out in town so is drink really totally off limits??
Sorry for the rant!!
:confused:

hi everyone i'm Tanya,,starting lt tomorrow,,i;m getting excited now,,cant weight to shift some weight im 32 with 3 kids,,i will post tomorrow after my weigh in

hey tanya!!! Best of luck with tomorrow... if there is anything you need just hollar!!

Hi everybody, My name is Dave 30 from Dublin Ireland Ive tried all the other diets and am hoping lipotrim may work. Started yesterday and am hoping to be on lipotrim for 4 to 6 weeks. Going on holidays and proposing to the girlfriend at end of May beginning of June. First Weigh in i was 18st 7 so hoping to loose 1 or 2 stone before my hols. Good luck to everyone starting out.

Started Today!

Hi Everyone,

Went for weigh in on 18/04/08 but started today. Anyway start weight was 13 stone 9 lb am 5 foot 6.5 (every half inch counts) so am in the obese category with my BMI - hey ho!!

Anyway, getting married on 02.08.08 and left it till the last minute to lose weight as usual. I am gonna try and get down to 10 stone for wedding so here we go!!!!!!!!!:)

Start Weight:- 13 stone 9 lb
28/04/08 Week 1 =

Hi everybody, My name is Dave 30 from Dublin Ireland Ive tried all the other diets and am hoping lipotrim may work. Started yesterday and am hoping to be on lipotrim for 4 to 6 weeks. Going on holidays and proposing to the girlfriend at end of May beginning of June. First Weigh in i was 18st 7 so hoping to loose 1 or 2 stone before my hols. Good luck to everyone starting out.

Hi Dave,

:welcome:

Good luck with your Lt diet journey and I am today is going well for you.

Men lose on average between one and half two stone a month... or more sometimes in the first month, so fingers crossed for a good result.

Very exciting times for you ahead and plenty of motivation to stick with it.

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Everyone,

Went for weigh in on 18/04/08 but started today. Anyway start weight was 13 stone 9 lb am 5 foot 6.5 (every half inch counts) so am in the obese category with my BMI - hey ho!!

Anyway, getting married on 02.08.08 and left it till the last minute to lose weight as usual. I am gonna try and get down to 10 stone for wedding so here we go!!!!!!!!!:)

28/04/08 Week 1 =

Hi LoubiLou,

Every inch does count:) I always wanted to be a few inches taller:rolleyes: Lucky you:)

How are you finding the diet so far?

Have you picked your wedding dress yet?

You are probably in the right frame of mind now to get going and shift your weight in time for your wedding.

You can do it:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi LoubiLou,

Every inch does count:) I always wanted to be a few inches taller:rolleyes: Lucky you:)

How are you finding the diet so far?

Have you picked your wedding dress yet?

You are probably in the right frame of mind now to get going and shift your weight in time for your wedding.

You can do it:)

Love Mini xxx

Finding it okay! Don't mind the chicken soup acutually quite nice with a bit of pepper (Are you allowed pepper!)

Picked dress in size 16 which is normal clothes size 14 - Anyway have quite a few inches to lose to fit in it. But hopefully will lose them as going to the Gym tomorrow!

I am trying to get in the right frame of mind.

Thanks for your support:)

Yes pepper is fine!

Its amazing you like the chicken soup so soon:) As I found I could not take it for awhile as I found the taste of minerals very strong off it and wonder where the chicken was:rolleyes:

You will probably like the flapjacks as well:D

Don't over do it in the Gym as you are on very low calories, be sure to pace yourself.

The first week is the toughest but it does get much easier.

Have you taken body measurements and some before photos now as to motivate you and to compare yourself as time goes on.

We have a few brides to be on the forums so you will be able to swap tips and advice.

Love Mini xxx

hi everyone,
im jenny from ireland,iv been on lipotrim now 2 weeks this is my 3rd.i started at 18,3 i lost 11 lbs in week 1,and 6lbs in week 2.is anyone else always hungry and light headed and weak,my bodys stil thinkin in fat mode(stop starvin me)lol...

Last edited:
hi all
started lipotim last week ... boy it was hard ... got my first weigh in yesterday and lost 16lbs cant believe it ... am so thrilled. it has defo spurred me on to stick to it this week. the first week is the hardest but believe me it gets easier ... am in week 2 now and notice that my skin is sooo much softer (must be from all the water). i do have a lot of weight to loose but somehow with this diet it seems acheivable as i have tried all the potions lotions and mad diet through the years ... with all the money i spent on "wonderous herbs" etc i probably would of paid for liposuction 3 times over
good luck to everyone on week one
keep on shakin!!!

Hi Dave
Good luck with your first week ........ hope your first day went well xx

hi all
started lipotim last week ... boy it was hard ... got my first weigh in yesterday and lost 16lbs cant believe it ... am so thrilled. it has defo spurred me on to stick to it this week. the first week is the hardest but believe me it gets easier ... am in week 2 now and notice that my skin is sooo much softer (must be from all the water). i do have a lot of weight to loose but somehow with this diet it seems acheivable as i have tried all the potions lotions and mad diet through the years ... with all the money i spent on "wonderous herbs" etc i probably would of paid for liposuction 3 times over
good luck to everyone on week one
keep on shakin!!!
:eek: OMG what a fantastic 1st week weigh loss ... you sound really motivated Good luck hun (but i doubt you will need it)
:D

16 pounds is amazing....omg..well done,im hopin peppermint tea is allowed.im a huge fan of mint,infact have been binging on listerine strips since i started lol how sad?i just put peppermint tea bag into i tiny bit of boiling water for a few seconds,and shook it up with ice,mmmm was quite good.definatly a pleasent supprise for the palate.still cant believe ya lost 16 lbs well done u

hi everyone,
im jenny from ireland,iv been on lipotrim now 2 weeks this is my 3rd.i started at 18,3 i lost 11 lbs in week 1,and 6lbs in week 2.is anyone else always hungry and light headed and weak,my bodys stil thinkin in fat mode(stop starvin me)lol...
Hi Jenny
Welcome to the madness... Your losses are great.. I was weak, grumpy, hungy and dizzy(not due to the bottle blonde bits either):D in the first week but they seem to have gone now
Are you very tall...i have read taller people need 4 packs to get all the essentials they need xx

Hi Everyone,

28/04/08 Week 1 =
Hi ya Loubi lou,
I am sure you will be able to get there in time for your wedding! Everyone on here is great...the first week is the hardest but everyine will support you 110% Good luck on your first week xx:D

hi guys
thanks for all your great comments
jenny c i use the peppermint tea and make up a cholcolate shake with a little water until its like a paste then i add the hote peppermint tea and it gives me a nice hot minty chocolate ... great when your feeling the cold or feeling deprived
ps listerine strips are great for the bad breath ... and for the taste mmm

hi guys
thanks for all your great comments
jenny c i use the peppermint tea and make up a cholcolate shake with a little water until its like a paste then i add the hote peppermint tea and it gives me a nice hot minty chocolate ... great when your feeling the cold or feeling deprived
ps listerine strips are great for the bad breath ... and for the taste mmm
can we use listerine strips,,and the chocolate shake with tea sound yummy,,will try that

wow TBAGS how on earth did you manage that if i could do that in week one i would probably pass out LOL did you do any excersise and how is week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back