Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bev your not on your own, there's loads of us doing it. Not only is this site great for support, questions, advise etc but the people on here really do want to know how you're getting on too. 5stone is fantastic, you did it once you'll do it again!

xxx

hi everyone i was beginining to go off the whole ieda of giving lipotrim a try until I read your stories. I feel inspired!!
I have a HUGE amount of weight to lose and I am going to start cutting down my carb and increasing my water intake this coming week.
Gonna start my journey next monday.
This website is great!!!
thank you.:D

were do you all get your groovy glitter names from?
I forgot to say before that my name is Keira and i would love one of those fab coloured names!:flowers:

Hi Keira! So glad you found this site, it's such a help!!
I know if you go up to tutorials it guids you through, you can also just click on my glitter name and it'll bring you onto the site for them.
I've loadsa weight to lose too, you have the right idea cutting down first- i didn't! Big dirty chipper the night before i started mmm!! stoppit stoppit!!
It's much easier than you'll imagine!
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
xx

hi my name is h, live in dorset, just turned 40 (gulp) and have set myself a goal of 70lbs to lose.

im married and have two lovely daughters (15 and 13), a mad boxer and a cat.

after seeing some fellow friends lose a large amount of weight this way and manage to keep it off afterwards, i felt i owed it to myself to bite the bullet and go for it too.

this forum is great and everyone is so supportive to one another..

thanks x

Hi H!!
It's great you've joined us! Have you started LT already?
I'm only on Day2 but so far it's going great!!
Drinks loadsa water it really keeps the hunger away!

Let us know how you're getting on

x

Hey all the newcomers!! Good luck on your first weigh ins thats when you will really realise why you are doing this!! Daisy your right drink drink drink!!

Hope xx

Hi Everyone!

Im Claire, Im 25 years old and am a size 18/20. I am getting married on 28th June and would really love to be back to a size 12 (the size I was when I met my fiancee 8 years ago).

I have been doing Lipotrim for 4 days now and so far so good. Drinking the water is the hardest part-I hate it!

The shakes are getting nicer by the day and the soup is growing on me. I don't think I will ever eat one of those flapjacks (if you can call them that!) again! Yuck!

Anyway, thats me. All the advice and support on here is amazing-im getting more addicted to this than Facebook (and thats saying something!)

Keep up the good work everyone.

xxx

hey everyone well wat can i say your stories are inspiring and its great that all the new comers ( like myself) have taken the plunge its nice toknow im not alone, im 24 im 5 ft 8 and weighed 14 st 7 when i started the heaviest i have ever been, i am also getting married the date 15 th march and i would love to feel slimmer than i do now, i put on a stone over christmas so thats set me back even more but hey onwards and upwards, im on day five and drinking 4 to 5 litres of water, tried the flap jack and i think i must be one of the very few people who liked it, been having a shake for brekki , shake or mouse for lunch ( not overly fussed on the mousse) and chicken soup for dins but tonight instead of chicken soup had the chocolate hot and it was divine mmmmmm
think my ketosis has kicked in as i have the test strips butstillfinding im hungry...
welll done everyone its great to be part of this fab group xxxxx

Hi Everyone
I'm off to the chemist this morning to have my initial chat about L.T.
Finding this site has been a Godsend! I am feeling a lot more confident now about giving this a go.
I'm 36 in a few weeks and I am sick to death of being this size.
My goal is to shop in Primark instead of that rip off merchant Evans!
It's lovely reading your stories-keep them coming!!xx

Hi everyone, great to read about you all.

I'm re-starting this diet, I initially lost almost four stone, I'm kicking myself that I've put every pound on again. My aim is a very personal one, so forgive me if I dont share my name or details. I'm hoping to start IVF in a few months and need to get my weight down and quick! I struggled to restart, lack of motivation and mainly coz I've been totally miserable, the key to my problems as it leads me to food!

Also like lfc_angel, I'd like to be able to shop at Primark. I recently bought a lovely top and pair of trousers from there that I'm hoping to fit into and soon (before they go out of fashion!).

Good luck to you all, look forward to reading about great losses.

P

Hi eveyone, my name is Kelly, in 31 and i would like to lose about 3 stone. On day six today so a big day for me tomorrow. I am struggling at the weekend mostly as every bit of socializing involves food and drink. But i managed this weekend to avoid temptation. Reading all you posts makes me feel better as other people are feeling the same way as me.

Keep up the good work everyone.

xx

Hi,

My name is Gina.I'm 21 and I weigh 13 1/2 stone.I'm 5ft 11 so i hope to go down to 12 stone.I carry most my waist on my stomach. I'm extremely self-concious about it. I hate going out sometimes because my weight makes me so paranoid.

I'm on Day 5 LT is hard then i thought but i haven't cheated and i feel happier now that i'm not just moaning about my weight i'm actually doing something about it.

I hope everyone the best of luck with LT

P.S i can't beleive how much money i'm saving not drinking/eating!!! :)

Hello Newbies,

Good luck everyone. You all seem to have the right attitude to succeed (is it spelt double c double e???). Just keep posting away. This is my lifeline, to keep me on the straight and narrow.

carol

Hi

I just started lipotrim this morning and finding the shakes hard to drink:(. Can you add a spoon of coffee to the shakes, any suggestions. Feeling a bit lightheaded like I need sugar intake, is this normal.

Hi com,

:welcome:

You need to drink at least four pints of water throughout the day along with the liquid you use to mix your food packs.

The first three to four days are difficult as you are having carb withdrawal.

If you divide up your packs into two mini meals and have one half now and the other half again it will help to even out the blood sugar, you can have six mini meals or just do it with one pack, I have found this to help. You must make each half up fresh.

Yes you can add coffee if you like.

Here are a few ideas...

For the perfect vanilla capuchino.

Take half a pack of vanilla shake and add one teaspoon of coffee. Put it in a smoothie maker along with some cold water. Mix it through. Add some water that is just off the boil from your kettle up to the 80z mark. switch the smoothie machine to mix then smooth for a approx 15 seconds.

Put in your favourite mug and enjoy. This tastes almost the same as the nescafe, vanilla cappuchino sachet that you get.

ICE CREAM
Put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. Add a food pack (chocolate is a good one) - add a small amount of water (about 2tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream". (The texture resembles more of frozen yoghurt, but it is still very nice)

SMOOTHIE
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water and your food pack in a smoothie maker and blend for approx 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious,cold,frothy drink in whatever flavour you like.

BAR OF CHOCOLATE
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack. Mix pack with a bit of water until you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more.
Variation: use half chocolate and half vanilla for a mars bar

hot vanilla shake with a sprinkle of cinammon OR nutmeg

split a vanilla pack in half, add 2 tsps of coffee and 1 sweetner and a sprinkle of either cinnamon of mixed spice. Add just over half pint of hot water whizz up and and then add cold to top up. Sit back and thnk you are in starbucks and then have another one!!

CAFFE LATTE
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners if required.

(This can also be adapted to allow for people who do not like drinking black coffee, but need a daily caffeine fix, just add a teaspoon of vanilla pack to your coffee to whiten it).

HOT CHOCO MINT
Make up some strong peppermint tea. Mix a choc pack with hot water and a couple of sweeteners (depending on your taste) add the tea. Microwave for approx 20 secs and stir(better if you whisk with an aero latte)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back