Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Elouise,

:welcome:

Good luck with your LT weight loss journey!

And very well done on getting two stone off already!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

hi every one im on day six and feeling really fed up now , really hungry and not sleeping well, not got my first weigh in until ten days which i think is making it harder. can i weigh myself at home? good variations on how to enjoy lipotrim but i was told the most u can do is add less water as it has to be consumed within 15 mins of making it?

hi everyone, i just love reading this forum, it's so inspiring and informative. day two and i found it really hard at work. i'm on my feet all day working in a restaurant with all the food. i was so hungry because i worked 7 hours without a break so i was very hungry and dizzy, but after i had a shake and drank some water i was ok again. i can't wait till saturday to get weighted.

i'm not a big drinker so i'm struggling with drinking a lot of water.

hi everyone 1 day over me it was ok until i came home from work my boyfriend was eating a big burgar and chip i had to leave the room my name is linda i am 27 have about 3stone to lose

well were do i start sorry this will be long and in parts boring ! so sorry
first my name is debbie i.m 45 and have 5 children and 2 grandkids
well i first started lipotrim in may 2006 starting weight 18st 13lb and in the first 5 months i lost nearly 6 stone then i changed to the cambridge diet and in between lots of cheating and holidays i actually got down to 10st 6lb and maintained for nearly 5 months by following a healthy diet calorie counting and only allowing myself carbs 3 time a week and only a little of it to
i wanted to lose the weight for my sons wedding which was in august 07 and i did i got to my 10st 6lb and i was so chuffed i actually went from wearing a size 22-24 and dare i say some 26s etc and got down to a lovely size 12 -14 of my outfit on the wedding day was actually a size 10 bottons and a 12 top !! but since the wedding i have gone really mad eating crap again as i did before and i have had a holiday and what with christmas and lots of nights out i have regained about 4--5 stone since august how bad !! although i,m not really sure exactly how much until i get weighed tomorrow ! i am restaring lipotrim tomorrow as for me its the best although cambridge has better flavours and other stuff i kept cheating something i honestly never did whilst on lipotrim i call lipotrim the no frills diet it works and works well if you stick to the rule and follow them 100% i want to be back in my size 12-14 comfortably i know we have to change our whole outlook on the way we eat i have learnt so i,m restaring wednesday the water is important the minium is 4 pints a day and the max is 7-8 pints a day drinking to much can be dangerous so be carefull but make sure you drink plenty and no less than 4 pints a day !!!
i ended up in hospital for a few days as someone wrongly told me the more you drink the more you shrink so i was drinking in excess of around 20 pints a day as we are only having the 3 shakes a day we are getting the the essentuial neutriants and salts and electrodeds from our shakes and drinking to much can wash some of them out which in turn can be dangerous ! so please be carefull
like i said this lipotrim is fantastic if we follow the rule 100% i have tried making muffins /mooses / bisciuts etc and i did,nt like any of it also cooking it reduces the neuitrants etc so the best way is to get the shakes down you neck you can have them hot /cold you can add coffee to them and we can only have the tablet form of sweetners and not the powder form !!
anyway i,ll stop my babble and wish everyone success we will all be skinny for summer eh
good luck and wish me luck
debbie

Am turning 29 on Friday and for my bday present my partner is buying me a months supply of Lipotrim! (It was either that or a course of massages! lol I opted for the Lipotrim after researching it on the internet) I was always skinny as a kid and a teenager, I was actually only about 7.5 stone til I was 22 and then for reasons I dont know why....(my diet didnt change, I dont drink etc) the weight started creeping on and now I am sitting at 12 stone. I want to get back to around 8.5 stone and I will be happy. I am starting on Saturday. Dont pick at food and rarely eat takeaway, so am not worried about being hungry, I am more worried about getting headaches as I would suffer from them normally. So wish me luck....Will keep popping on to see how everyone is getting on!
Slainte

hi my name is mona this is my second time trying LT i want to lose over two stone my son is making his communion in may i am 12st 6 i was 11st 4 but i put the weight back on, i was that weight after i had my 7 year old son cant wait to get rid of it , i had a milkshake dis mornin bout 9 oclock and to tell the truth i felt sick taking it and i gave in dis evening and ate some food.but i definetly wont be eating any more thats for sure.

Hi,
I'm Amanda and Iam just coming to the end of my first Lipotrim day. I have to say I found today fairly easy - everyone at work knows what I am doing and are quite supportive. I want to lost the 5 stone I have put on since a skiing accident two years ago....so here's hoping!

What is it with all the water? Is it really that important?:)

hi amanda34
first of all well done on srarting lipotrim it is buy far the hardest diet i have done but so worth it if you stick to it 100% you,ll get great results and yes the water is important very importortant it has to be a minimum of 4 pints and a max of 7-8 pints a day the shakes are our only food ! and we normally get water from food stuff etc which while on lipotrim we wonn,t be having also it help flush out all the bad toxins in our bodys !
good luck
debbie

WATER ISSUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD INFO

A. In addition to the water used to mix your diet, it is recommended that you drink 6 - 8 pints (4 - 5 litres) of water each day. The foods we would normally eat are made up of large amounts of water so you will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it. Drinking should be frequent throughout the day - not all at once. A glass of water before and after a Lipotrim serving is also recommended.

You can continue with your normal caffeine beverages as long as you take them without milk and sugar. Tablet sweeteners are allowed if necessary and these beverages do count as part of your daily water intake.

In some rare situations an excess of water intake can lead to a condition called Severe Hyponatraemia (a patient drinking 20 pints a day) it is highly recommended that all members read the content of the following website for more information on this topic.

http://www.seelessofyou.com/Physiology/physiology_diet_frame.htm

DEBBIE X

thanks for that Debbie - it is all helpful! Good luck with your re-start.

Hello Everybody,

I just started LT for the second time, first time was 2 years ago - lost 3 stone and have managed to put it all back on. I refuse to continue to beat myself up over it and instead I've started to repeat to myself - yes, but after today you'll never be this heavy again! I'm only on Day 2 but I'm finding it hard to type because my hands are soooooo cold! The only thing keepin me warm is the constant trips to the loo. Okay, sounds like I'm moaning but I'm not really. I'm waiting for the energy and 'light' feeling to come but need to get this first week over with. Have to say that I am extremely positive and looking forward to Sat WI. I love the motivation of the forum, because friends and family do not understand and I am STICK of people warning me that LT will kill me! Even just reading your comments is inspiring.

Thanx xx

Hi Yuna,

:welcome:

Well done for getting to day 2:clap:

You do sound very positive and this will carry you on your diet journey.

You did very well on your diet before and I am sure you will be able to give plenty of advice and tips to those just beginning their Lipotrim journey.

Good luck with your weigh in on Saturday!

Love Mini xxx

Hey everyone im new!!! even before starting lipotrim ive been lookin through all your messages and they really helped Im now starting my fourth week and decided id join!!! hope your all doing well!!!

thanks mummydebbie i was told the more u drink more u lose i am drinking about 13 pint a day.Day 2 nerly over it was ok but now my boyfriend is now making dinner i have to go get out of the house until dinner is over good luck eveyone

well here goes i am starting tomorrow and i have 64lb to lose
got me shakes and ready to go!!
i have until 15th june to lose as much as i can for my holiday so i am on a misson lol
debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back