Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh thanks Drama queen working now
so have a good bit to loose - i calculated it wrong initially - how do i update my profile as i entered my info wrong:)

Hi Everyone

Finally started lipotrim today. Was supposed to start Monday but have been sick as a dog all week. So had my first strawberry shake this morning. Not as bad as I remembered.
My problem is the evening as thats when i eat the most. I graze like a cow - hence the figure of a heifer:)
Anyhow 14 st 2lb and New York in 3 weeks so I am hoping to lose 12lb - works out a 4lb a week. Hopefully this will work.
I wil be coming off it for the 4 days in NY as Im going with a bunch of girls and we will be drinking but Im going to stick to vodka and soda water.
Also does anyone know if I keep to an atkins type egime will I be alright. I dont mind putting on a couple of ounds but want to keep it to bare minimum.
Thanks and keep up the blending!!

Hi,

So today is my 2nd day on LP:jelous:
Its going ok, was in foul form last night tho, but feeling better today, not hungry at all :D
All the tips that ye have lft on this are great and have put me in a much better mood!
I've noticed on a few people pages tjo that when they have there period there weight loss seems to be slowed down? does this happen to all women?:(

HI everyone, Im new to all this - posting on forums and Lipotrim.

Started two weeks ago and have my second weigh in tomorrow. My sister is also on this and weighs in today. Hearing her weight loss on a Friday gives me that final push for the sat.

Ive done Weight Watchers before and it worked but ive had a tough year and have gotten to the highest weight i ever was and didnt have the motivation to satrt WW again. Im doing well so far. - 6lbs in week one. I've 2 st to loose altogether and would like to have the majority of that off before Xmas so i feel good. :) .

Anyway ive been reading this forum for the past two weeks and it has encouraged me to keep at it so i said id finally join in today.

also ive read about people adding things such as orange extract to their chocolate shakes etc. is this ok to do and if so any more tips to liven up the shakes??:p

Last edited:
Hi
Oh dear fell off the wagon last night. Naughty naughty. But bck on today and determined to stick to it. Have told all mates and family Im on it so they can hide biscuits and stuff when I call around:)
Had my first shake at 9:30 this morning and am now staaaaarving. But have set an alarm for 2pm to have my second. Watching the clock like a hawk now!!!
So Sabrina you're not the only one but if we get the first 3 days over it becomes a hell of a lot easier. Ketosis usually strts kicking in.
So keep it up and step away from the fridge:)

hi all started monday and was doing fine with broke it last night with wine - had a really stressful day and enjoyed some wine. feel crappy about it today as i feel like all the work throughout the week was a waste.
i weighed myself this morning and i am still down 5lbs so if i jump back on the shakes today do you think i can still do it - desperate to loose weight

week 1 13 st 7lbs

Hi Yummum
Of course you can still do it. 5 lbs is a great loss.
I started 2 days ago and broke it the first day ad was feeling crapy this morning.
So I stood on the scale and oh my god I have lost 2lbs already. So think about it we are losing an average of a pound a day. That definitely made me more determined.

Dont beat yourself up about it. We all slip and we all have bad days. Believe me I did it for 6 weeks before so I know. Just take it a day at a time and remember thats 5 whole pounds gone already.

Last edited:
hi blondie - great stuff i will keep going and hope to loose some more next week. I havent drank that much water today so am necking it now. Was out shopping and its so depressing when the clothes you like dont sit well on you at all - so depressing so i am motivated to keep going:):smiley1842::party0023:

Hey guys, I started LT today - already feel a bit headachey (although for some stupid reason I started my new contraceptive pill today too so that could also account for the headache!) I weigh 17.6 atm. I want to be 14 stone by March 1st and then 11 stone by the summer. Having read all your stories, I am sure this is achievable on LT. The only thing is - the shakes are sooo bloody horrible!! I only got chocolate and I literally can't swallow them. I only had 1.5 shakes today because I was gagging lol. Was watching X Factor and shamefully ALMOST convinced myself to go the chippy and ''start tomorrow''. Sometimes I think our brains are our own worst enemies! lol. :)

hi kirstie its tough - i found during the week easy enough but the weekends are harder - i look forward to being back in work and away from temptation tomorrow - i was great all week then broke it but am back on it today and from my scales am down 5lbs - which is ok considering i broke it

hey guys hows it goin? i wanted sum advice since thursday ive been trying to start Lp but as soon as it turns 5 i start getting banging headaches an i end up eating.
yestday i did really well until 8pm i started getting the headaches and felt lik i was going to be sik and faint does this happen to any 1 else it only happens wen i try to start Lp
i really wanna start today as its my dh bday on the 14th dec i really wanna luk gud any advice on how i can get thrugh 2day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back