Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabrina perhaps you could change the times that your having your shake? or even possibly split your shakes and save a bit for just before 5 so that you dont feel like eating. I got headaches etc when i was going into ketosis its just because its going into a new system thats why it makes you feel a bit weird. i think the best thing to do really is to start in the weekend or on a friday so you know over the weekend you will go into ketosis, being at home durin this time helps because you can just have a nap when you feel tired or get a headache!... you will be fine huni. this is exactly what happened to me when i started but then i properly started in the weekend and by monday I felt great!... oh and another thing, you probably need to drink more water. my pharmacist said if you feel hungry or unwell it simply means that you are not drinking enough water! i didnt believe her but now i drink alot more water and it really helps!....
hope that helped a lil bit and hoped you managed to get through today xxx

kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

i find coming on to these threads and just reading about other peoples success really motivates me.

I am 24 years old and started Lipotrim 2 weeks ago. Lost 6lbs in my first week and 3 and a Half week 2. Felt a bit disappointed with only 3.5 but decided to keep going instead of wallowing. Try concentrate on your goal. as i always say "Keep your eye on the prize:p"

also have a look through all the other people on this thread they are doing unbelieveably well so you can too.

Hi i Kirsty, 20 years old and weigh 11 stone 2 pounds, ouchhh!

Started today and i am dreading it as i have done it before!

Aiming to lost roughly 2.5 stone!

Could really do with someone to buddy up with as i get fed up really quickly and would appreciate the support.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kirsty x

id love to be 11 stone 2 hahaha good luck hon

well they say that you dont feel hungry,but im always hungry,you do however get more energy,u can buy the strips in the chemist to check,they are real cheap.

Well done n goodluck! How is it done? Im on day 3 just tryin to keep busy but doesnt feel as if anythings happenin!!! Please HELP!!!!!

HI, Im Nikki

I weighed on monday at 13st 4lb
I am aiming to lose 10-12lbs in 2-3 weeks, going to then re-feed for a week. I am doing this to kick start this my diet, i have done slimming world before and managed to lose 2 stone but it has crept back on due to not watching what im doing. Though my weight has only crept on over the last few months due to lots of stress and stuff.
I only need to lose 38lb so am hoping to get down to target by end of jan 09. With you guys i am sure i can get through the next fews weeks before going back to SW.
Thanks GUys

saddia.... dont worry! u will see results!! i was amazed at my 12lb weight loss in the first week especially coz i felt like nothing was happening!!!... nikki.. welcome and good luck to all new LT'rs!! im sure u will all be fantastic!

Hi jenny, fatbridetobe & yoyoeasy.

I was on lipotrim roughly 2 months ago and lost just over a stone in 3/4 weeks, unfortunately i had to stop as i had an operation (all wisdom teeth removed).

I am looking forward to my first weigh in and feel more motivated than last time. Hopefully this site will help me :)

Congradulations to everyone who has lost already and good luck!

New weigh in day is Wednesday!

Kirsty x

good luck on your re start hon,you l be grand.at least you know wat your in for so you have an advantage there :D

Well done n goodluck! How is it done? Im on day 3 just tryin to keep busy but doesnt feel as if anythings happenin!!! Please HELP!!!!!

dont worry when you get your results on week one weigh in you l be delighted your past the worst of it the first 3 days are the hardest,you should be comin in to ketoses now ,so its all up hill from here honestly stay strong let us know how you get on good luck:D

Thanx for all the great advice guys! Was feelin really down for the last few days as my family was tryin to put me off the diet. They dont understand how u can diet without eatin anythin coz it seems weird for them, they were tryin to get me off it. Beacause of this i had a bad day yesterday and ate in the afternoon!!!!!! but im not gonna do that again or let anyone put me off!

Hiya!!

i have been on lipo for the last four days and have come across this site. Everyone here is so helpfull and supportive just the place to keep me goin. is anyone excercising? ifso has this made any difference in weigh ins?

tizzle
p.s im a bloke ha ha

hey Tizzle
Good luck my love you'll see from looking at everyone's weight loss that this is the most amazing diet for rapid weight loss even reading through those used to keep me going through the hard bits, tho having said that, day 3 was the absolute pits fro me and then it was plain sailing after that! I only stayed on TFR for 3 weeks and have still been losing on maintenance, and can honestly say have not done any extra exercise at all, not sure if it would speed it up but would be really healthy so why no if you feel up to it. Most people say to wait till after the first week then knock yourself out!!
Keep it up and lots of luck xx

Good luck to all you other newbies too!!!

Hey tizzle! welcome and ur right every1 is so supportive on here and trust me u need the support. I heard guys lose weight quicker than the girls so im feelin jealous already. they say not to excercise for the first couplea weeks and wen u do to drink loadsa water.

Thanks guys your Angels!!

Yeah i was planning on hitting the gym after my first month. Its weigh in tmoro bit anxious but im sure it'll be all good. iv got the ketone sticks and i know im defo in ketosis. all i need to do now is get me one of them ticker things so you guys can see my progress ha ha!

hey Tizzle
Good luck my love you'll see from looking at everyone's weight loss that this is the most amazing diet for rapid weight loss even reading through those used to keep me going through the hard bits, tho having said that, day 3 was the absolute pits fro me and then it was plain sailing after that! I only stayed on TFR for 3 weeks and have still been losing on maintenance, and can honestly say have not done any extra exercise at all, not sure if it would speed it up but would be really healthy so why no if you feel up to it. Most people say to wait till after the first week then knock yourself out!!
Keep it up and lots of luck xx

Good luck to all you other newbies too!!!

hi sz10 i seem to have done the same as you with LT and im just wondering how you are getting on with the refeed/maintenance. I stayed on TFR for 3 weeks and started the refeed on sunday. in my wk1 i lost 6lbs, wk2 3lbs and wk3 2 and 3/4 lbs. i still have about 8 lbs to loose but found the TFR hard to stick to on the run up to xmas. Is it possible to keep loosing even on maintenance as id love to reach the 11st mark before xmas ( only 2lbs left)

hiya guys

well i had my first weigh in today. I was very rushed so didnt get a chance to discuss anything with my pharmacist so was annoying.

week1 -3.8kg (8 pounds):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back