Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lipo Newbie

Hello Lovelies,
My names Laura and I've never been part of a forum before, so this is all new to me. I started Lipotrim 2 days ago, and could do with speaking to people who are also doing or have done it, as most people think I am a lil bit crazy for doing it (well more crazy than they usually think :)).

I am 12stone3 and only 4foot10 aka bloody short! And I am aiming to get down to 9.5stone and then see how I feel from there.

As I say I have been on Lipo for 2 days now and my main problem is the taste. I find it absolutley vile....can I do ANYTHING to improve it or do I have to grin and bear it?
I am finding the lack of actual food hard too, not hunger - that I've not had a problem with but I miss actual eating, but I guess it is VERY early days and I will get used to it.

I'm really excited about this, not because I think it's an easy ride, quite the opposite, I think this is REALLY hard core, but because I'm so pleased I have finally got to the point where I am determined to do something positive with myself.

So any advise or tips.....or just someone to chat to would be vastly appreciated.

Much luck and love to everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weRdKJX/]

[/URL]

Last edited:
Welcome to all newbies and to you Im_Undefined:welcome:

The shakes can taste pretty bad alright in the first few days ...getting two days under your belt is an achievement as I know some never get past their first shake.

What you are tasting is the vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the shakes and as time goes by this taste will fade and you will only be able to taste the flavours like strawberry, vanilla or chocolate...not sure about the chicken soup as I still gag on it but loads love it.

The same goes for the flapjacks but it is best to leave them for at least two or three weeks, you do get use them and they give you something to chew...they are an acquired taste.

If you are feeling cold and finding it hard going I find making a Café Latte helps.

CAFÉ LATTE
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners if required.

(This can also be adapted to allow for people who do not like drinking black coffee, but need a daily caffeine fix, just add a teaspoon of vanilla pack to your coffee to whiten it).

Here is a link below to help you add a weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html
Love Mini xxx

Latte

Thank you sooooo much for tha latte tip! Ok so it's not fabulous but it's so much better, and it gives me my caffine fix.

Hugs and squishes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks saddia,

hiya im_unidefined, im on my second week now and i have to say the only thing that was gonna stop me was them shakes. Honestly they become nicer as times goes by thats me sayin that in my second week so dont worry about it.

keep on losing guys

Hello Lovelies,
My names Laura and I've never been part of a forum before, so this is all new to me. I started Lipotrim 2 days ago, and could do with speaking to people who are also doing or have done it, as most people think I am a lil bit crazy for doing it (well more crazy than they usually think :)).

I am 12stone3 and only 4foot10 aka bloody short! And I am aiming to get down to 9.5stone and then see how I feel from there.

As I say I have been on Lipo for 2 days now and my main problem is the taste. I find it absolutley vile....can I do ANYTHING to improve it or do I have to grin and bear it?
I am finding the lack of actual food hard too, not hunger - that I've not had a problem with but I miss actual eating, but I guess it is VERY early days and I will get used to it.

I'm really excited about this, not because I think it's an easy ride, quite the opposite, I think this is REALLY hard core, but because I'm so pleased I have finally got to the point where I am determined to do something positive with myself.

So any advise or tips.....or just someone to chat to would be vastly appreciated.

Much luck and love to everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weRdKJX/]

[/URL]

hi laura
first thing i will say is stick with it it really works you l be down to 9-5 in no time,second i know people say not to add anytyhing to the shakes but i do and it truely hasnt effected my weightloss.i add 6-8 sweeteners to the choc or vanila shake add boiling water and blend,yummmm its like hot choc.sometimes i add a little coffee too so its like a latte or a mocha
and as for the chicken,i add different dried herbs everyday to give my self a change,cumin,corriander,dill,hot chilli powder.garam masala,paprika,pepper..but its up to you..oh i also add cinamon to my hot choc its amazing.seriously,good luck :D

jennyc you have opened my eyes to the amazing things that can be done to the shakes. thank you!... there is hope.. lol.. that chicken poop is vile, i should try some chilli i was always worried that it would mess with the system tho... but it obviously hasnt for you

jennyc you have opened my eyes to the amazing things that can be done to the shakes. thank you!... there is hope.. lol.. that chicken poop is vile, i should try some chilli i was always worried that it would mess with the system tho... but it obviously hasnt for you

hahah go forth grass hopper hahaha
yeah its grand as long as they are dried herbs i think,well iv lost over 5 and a half stone so it definately hasnt effected me good luck and shake on hahah

wow!!!! you have done amazingly well!.... if you dont mind me asking, on average how much did you lose in a week. I always lose about 4lbs, never more except the first week. I shouldnt complain but some people lose loads more!... ive been doing alot of exercise too from the very beginning so i dont know :s

wow!!!! you have done amazingly well!.... if you dont mind me asking, on average how much did you lose in a week. I always lose about 4lbs, never more except the first week. I shouldnt complain but some people lose loads more!... ive been doing alot of exercise too from the very beginning so i dont know :s

thanks hon i lose on average 4 a week if i lose less one week i lose more the next which basically am always on target within a 2 week period,so yeah 4 lbs...how are you getting on?

ah i guess thats okay then! im losing around 4lb each week. some kinda miracle happened last week tho, coz i stood on the scale on the wednesday and i weighed 16.10 which meant i had not lost anything that week, but then on thursday morning i stood on the scale and i weighed 16.7... i kinda like lost 3lbs overnight! (i only ever weigh myself on same scales and at exactly 9am in the morning!) so i dont know what happened there. i think i am gonna have a good weigh in this wednesday!... im 16.4 today so i guess that has balanced it out for no weight loss last weigh in. Thanx for tell me tho coz i was feeling really bad coz i thought i wasnt losing much!...

well done bride to be i bet your looking forward to this weeks weigh in! i'm just new to lipotrim myself, been on it just over a week, finding it really tough at the moment, having cravings for everything!!:(

ah i guess thats okay then! im losing around 4lb each week. some kinda miracle happened last week tho, coz i stood on the scale on the wednesday and i weighed 16.10 which meant i had not lost anything that week, but then on thursday morning i stood on the scale and i weighed 16.7... i kinda like lost 3lbs overnight! (i only ever weigh myself on same scales and at exactly 9am in the morning!) so i dont know what happened there. i think i am gonna have a good weigh in this wednesday!... im 16.4 today so i guess that has balanced it out for no weight loss last weigh in. Thanx for tell me tho coz i was feeling really bad coz i thought i wasnt losing much!...

haha thats gas,3 lb over nite its nuts the way that happened.yeah i hope the whole 4lb thing continues,or il be gutted,am so hungry tonite dont know why must be just over tired..good luck hon

aww thanx jenny n redjump! Redjump you will feel like that at first but then you will get used to it and wont crave as much! good luck and let us know how you get on...
laughing about the gas thing!! hehe... but ur right..

Hello all...well, this past week I have struggled a bit. I feel desperate to eat, all the food ads on telly drive me nuts! It may be because I'm feeling a bit low in mood...t.o.m, plus the anniversary of losing my lovely mum this week...
I will really try and stay focussed, I love the feeling of my clothes becoming looser and being able to be more active without getting back ache!
In response to the newbies...I mix my shakes up with an aerolatte whisk, it makes the shakes nice thick and frothy.

Hiya guys,

well it was week 2 weigh in, i have to say i have fallen in the trap of weighing myself and was already gutted as i thought i hadnt lost much weight ( a measely 2 lbs) but the chemist was completely different in a good way ha ha. iv learnt my lesson and will stick to going off the chemists scales. Sunday was the big test for me also it was Eid so had my family and rely's stuffin their faces with all my favourite asian foods. but i stood the test and am soo proud i didnt cave in!!

week1 -3.8kg (8 lbs):)
week2 -3.4kg (7.4lbs):bliss:

heres hoping week 3 will be as good

Well Done Tizzle, that is a fantastic loss! I agree it is hard when you have family or friends over for a nosh, but it can be done and makes you feel so good for having self control!

NEW ONE! MAY I SQUEEZE IN?

Hi all!
Great to be part of a wonderful stong bunch of people.
I started LP on the 10.12.08, its been exactly ONE week! i believe ive been thru the hard bit, so lets see how i get on hey?!

i have a 6 year old , who is very active so this is for her. Shes forever telling me i look wonderfull in my new size 18/20 tops! But i know deep down she wants a skiny mummy!
I blame my husband for the take aways (as u do!), but now i need all the support to keep going. Ive never dieted in my life and need to shed 6stone.
Overall im not finding it to difficult coz i dont cook anymore!
The only problem is the water bit, i cant stand having to go to the loo every 2mins! Im sure the secret part of the weight loss success isnt really the diet its all those trips up & down the stairs! lol

love to hear your expieriences so far x :)

hey fiza!
welcome! how was your weigh in for 1st week?
its a good job your not doing the cooking. it is hard work when you know you cant eat any of it. during eid this year i did alot of the cooking and it was hell. luckily i managed to stay away. water is vital! so make sure you drink plenty but in reasonable quantities at a time. lol i know what you mean about going to the loo every 2 mins tho!... hehe but hey your working the legs :p
so far ive been finding it ok... some weeks i have had better losses than others but overall it has been great.
just wait till the weight starts dropping off. make yourself a tracker so that you can see how much you lose over time.... great sense of achievement you'll see x

Thanks for the support hun,
im not finding it too hard either, im in work all day til 6pm, its when i get home an watch my soaps i really miss my snacks (but i have my bottled water at the ready!).

I can imagine Eid was hard, thats y i chose to start after Eid!! lol
i startd on Wednesday 10th, but as im in work mon-friday i had my first weigh in on saturday and lost 5lb! so this weeks will be longer so i hope to lose at least 10lb (or am i being to optomistic! lol).

Does anyone know if you pre-mix the shakes if it makes any difference to them? i dont realy have anywer i 2make my shake in work so have been making a bottle in the morning to drink at lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back