Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya,
ive just had a choc shake wiv coffee and it tasted very powdery yuk!!!! mind u they are not ment to taste nice according to lipotrim cos if they did we would all binge on them !!

babyboosweets

thanks babyboosweets no i havent cheated at all altough i have been tempted i found it quite difficult to cook for everyone else in my family at first but ive started looking at food in a different light now and the kids feel guilty for eating in front of me so they are eating whatever i serve including sprouts last night .It isnt sweet things that bother me i was a takeaway addict so taking the girls to mcDonalds on the weekend of my second week was torture but it just isnt worth it.I started back at the gym on my third week i didnt really have the energy until then and the official word is that excercise isnt recommended in the first week or two good luck and remember if things get tough we are all here for you (moaning and self pity welcome)just remember water water water and you will be fine x

Hey Babyboosweets,

Well day four and feeling a bit crappy lol how about u?
Water is starting to taste strange to me if that caa happen - maybe i'm overloading lol! I am finding the shakes OK not had the soup as didnt get any but am gonna opt for them next week I think for some variety!
I luckily dont have to cook for my partner as she is doing a weight watchers soup diet and has made a load herself and it smells revolting so I dont think i'm missing much lol!
Here's to nearly finishing our first week!! Woo woo!

lillie ur loss is amazing and I hope I lose around that much by week 5 too :)
Aimee

hiya aimee79,
i tried to drink tap water and it was rank!!!! so i ended up buying 15 litres from tescos !!! ive just got back from the cinema and i could have killed for some popcorn but i resisted !!!! and yes i cant wait to finish my first week every morning i get up and think 1 day down 3 more to go !!! and i cant wait to get weighed on monday. i will log on and tell ya how ive done.

Hi Tracey,

I'm hanging in there i think. was unreasonably bitchy today and all the guys at work are scared, but I'm on as well so it's all just a bad week. It's surreal knowing i'm on 400 calories and still functioning.

do you sometimes get hand shakes? and i had growing pains in my legs yesterday, dunno if that's a lipotrim thing??

How are you finding it all?

Hi Skatie

I'm with u on the handshaking thing, I had that on day 3. Initially I thought, "Oh my god is it because i have'nt had a glass of wine, oh no I must be an alcoholic, having withdrawal symptoms", but it's Lioptrim.
Day 4 I felt weak, light headed and dizzy. I almost ate a bag of crisp, but resisted the strong temptation, with the help an advice from the people on her,(thanks)
Just woke up on day 5 and feel raring to go. I usually box and thai box 3 times per week, and go the gym,but have only had the energy to train twice this week. Hoping for more energy next week though. Roll on day 7, I hope I have a good weight loss, been drinking lots of the ol' "Council Pop"! :)

Cappachino - be careful with the exercise, you really shouldnt be doing much at all this week! Build it up very gradually as the weeks progress but its not recommended to do much strenuous exercise, I would ask your LT pharmacist about it...

hiya all,
this is my 6th day and i havnt slept right well since starting lipotrim but last nite slept like a log ,woke up this morning feelin great !!! already swept the garage out and now im off to the tip ! just thinking of all the calories im burning off while moving around !!

Hey babyboosweets!
Glad ur feeling good today! Just think - tomorrow for us and the first week is over! Woo Woo!
I hope we have both done well! I will log on too and let you know my lose, I have been on my period and have heard its not a big loss when you are as you retain water but as long as I have lost 5lbs or more I will be happy coz its more than I will have lost on any other diet in a week lol!
Good luck for weigh in!!
Aimee :)

hiya aimee79,

yeh nearly a week done ! i hope we have done ok just need that push hope i loose enough to warrent me me carring on wiv lt , ive been on the scales and it looks like ive lost 7lb but im not paying much attention to my scales as they are not reliable but i couldnt help myself just needed to knowif it was worth me starving myself had a real craving for pasta !!!! but resisted god im good !!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!

Hiya, I'm Jo and I'm on my 3rd day and my my its been the longest 3 days of my life...I'm 5ft 3 and weighed in at 12st 6lbs :eek: I got married in dec :) and when I got my wedding video back I thought Oh My God I looked huge :sigh: and so here I am...

Wot a godsend this forum is I've sooo come close to quitting so many times already but just reading other bits n pieces on here is so reassuring especially when I've just had to dish out choc cake and custard to everyone doh!
Anyway just thought I'd say Hi! x

Thanks Ducatidiva for the tips on exercising. This isn't exercise that I have just begun, it's stuff hat I have been doin for a long time. Would I still have to take it easy? I could not have done a lot this week, due to lack of energy and feeling tired. I get weighed on Monday and will mention it to the chemist. But I need to train, it clears my head! Will let u know what they say. 1 week nearly over and I'm feeling good!

Hey, I'm Cherry.
I'm on my third day and coping better than I thought I'd be!
Not hungry at all just feel like I need to put something in my mouth.
Just thought I'd say hello :).

Also, how yummy is the strawberry!

Hiya JoJoStar, looks like we started on the same day pretty much.
Day three for me too.
Best of Luck to you :)

Cherry.

Hi everyone,

I restarted yesterday. Last year I lost 4 stone and a bit had started creeping back on lately so it was time to knuckle down. So far I'm finding it ok 2nd time around, probably because I know what to expect!

Good luck everyone

Hi Everyone
On my 7th day go for my weigh in 2nite hope i get good news, in the middle of time of the month, i had a terrible day yesterday feeling really bad & cold not 2 bad today.Skatie i was told you can get the shakes but nothing to worry about.
Tracey

Good luck everyone - those of you on your first week persevere!! I went for my first weigh in today and lost a stone!! Keep going and you will get results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back