Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cherry

hiya cherry how you doing ready for your weigh in? I had to get weighed in on monday cos I'd run out of stuff was happy with 6lbs..Let us know how your getting on.....I think its got easier now I dont know if its right but nothing foodwise is really appealing to me at all hope you are finding it ok! :)
keep it up
jo :girlpower:

Hi I'm Faith and new, going to be starting on March 3rd. I have 180 pounds to lose. Just want to say what a great forum, I am sure you will all keep me going in the hard times. Thank you in advance!
faith

Hi JoJo,
same here, my friends keep joking offering me a crisp or a bite of their sandwhiches and I'm not even tempted. Those first three days killed me though, I had food on the brain!
Had my weigh in today, lost 15 pounds atogethe, really pleased! You will have lost way more since monday though, you going back next monday for your second weigh in ? more days so you will have lost loads hehe. Have you tried the chicken soup yet? I heard it was terrible, but I was just happy to have something warm! It's freezing up here.
Keep it up!
Take care,
Cherry.
x

Hi all - I've posted elsewhere, including the VLCD forum, but figured I'd say hello here too. I'm 28, and I start Lipotrim tomorrow, after my first trip to the Pharmacist today. I've been drinking more water and eating less carbs this week to try and prepare for the worst the next 3 days has to throw at me, but I'm confident I can get through it, especially since reading about other peoples' success here.

I've got at least 8st to lose - I was a stone and a half heavier at the weigh in today than I realised - 19st 6lbs. Hey ho. I'm not sure what my ultimate goal weight is - the lowest I've ever been as an adult was 9st 6, which is still heavy for my height, but I would be damned happy at 10-11 stone.

Hey ScotsDistraction!! I weighed 19stone 3lbs when I started and I am now 13st 7lbs and I never thought I would be here let alone go further!! you can do it!!!! I think I've got roughly 3 months to go BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! woo hoo xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gail here.

I started Lipotrim on the 20 Jan this year, and am now due for my 5th weigh-in tomorrow, (SUN). My starting weight was 14st 7lb - quite a lot for my height which is 4' 11", but am amazed that I have lost 1st 9lb in four weeks. I have to admit that I have found it tough, especially the water to my surprise, as I always drank a lot anyway but usually with squash in it. I am finding the more I drink plain water the worse it seems to taste but I shall carry on regardless. I am loving the fact that my clothes are getting too big for me, and not the other way around ha ha. Am so glad I found this forum, the support seems marvelous.

Starting weight - 14st 7lb
week 1 - 13st 13lb - 8lb
week 2 - 13st 7lb - 6lb
week 3 - 13st 2lb - 5lb
week 4 - 12st 12lb - 4lb
week 5 - ?

Tim, Worcester UK.

Just about to start on Lipotrim and really looking forward to a new me!

Hi everyone... a little about me. I'm a 34yo male and have been well over weight all my life (born 11lb11oz) and I’m sick of it. Going for my first weigh in on Tuesday so don’t know how heavy I am the moment, I would guess 28 stone ish so got loads to lose. My target is 18 stone so I’m gonna be here for awhile and sure I’m going to need loads of support, in return I will give and help/advice/support I can. Will post again on Tuesday x

Hi folks,

I started Lipotrim on the 11th February. My chemist weighed me as 122.2kg on the 9th. My scales on the 12th showed 19 stone 2 1/2 lbs (I went crazy over the weekend since it was my last taste of freedom ;)).

I'm now 114kg on my chemist's scales and 17 stone 10 3/4 lbs on mine. Which I hope isn't too bad for 12 days on Lipotrim.

Sadly I need to get to about 75kg, so I've a distance to go :eek:

Hi Scribble!
Don't see it as a distance to go, set up a smaller target like my 3stone targetand you'll see that tiker moving much faster which is a greta feeling!!
Well done on your loss that's brilliant!!

xxx

Hi all fellow lipotrim users !
Just started today 25/02/08. I currently weigh 15st 9lbs ( well that was fri, I ate rings around me all weekend as i knew i wouldnt be eating real food for a while). I would really like to be 9st 7 lbs so i have 6st 2lbs to lose. But as daisy said, its best to take it in small targets, so my first target is to get to 14stone ( 1st 9lbs to go). I,m keeping myself occupied so I woun't nibble, but I have to say I'm not enjoying the shakes at the moment. But I know in the end it will be all worth it ! :smile:

heres to a GOOD WEEK

hi Girls

I started last monday Feb 18th at 16 stone 10 pounds. this is my 2nd go as I tried it last year and lost 2 stone in 5 weeks which i was delighted with but when I started to eat again didnt change my eating habits and put in all back on over the past year.:cry:

So I figure this time round Im all the wiser:) not getting weighed again til next Monday and slipped over the weekend....couldnt keep away from the fridge :eatdrink051:so countin on having a good week this week instead!

Good luck to everybody doing it as its so hard........

Its so refreshing to hear from real honest people for a change.

Im on day five and finding it so hard (harder than any diet) over the weekend really messed up big time so today was to b a good day but have just picked at the kids leftovers . This is something i would never do before. how can people do this for months on end. ive told myself to keep going til weigh day and see if i do lose anything and then decide.
my other half just rang so annoyed because he found the empty easter egg i ate last night in secret. i wish for one minute he could understand how hard this is.

i dont think unless they are doing the diet themselves anyone can understand just take one day at a time dont see it as a long term thats what keeps me going and you feel so proud of yourself at the end of every day,when my lot are eating i start doing the pots and get them to shift their own leftovers then if im finding it really hard ill take the dog for a walk or log on to this site good luck you can do this no-one is making you do it your doing it for yourself and the benifits will be endless the weight loss is excellent and fast so just keep going xx

Its so refreshing to hear from real honest people for a change.

Im on day five and finding it so hard (harder than any diet) over the weekend really messed up big time so today was to b a good day but have just picked at the kids leftovers . This is something i would never do before. how can people do this for months on end. ive told myself to keep going til weigh day and see if i do lose anything and then decide.
my other half just rang so annoyed because he found the empty easter egg i ate last night in secret. i wish for one minute he could understand how hard this is.

Hi mummytoni,
Give yourself a pat on the back for getting to day 5 :) ! Ok so u fell off the wagon over the weekend, but u got back on it !
I'm on day 1 and hoping i will make it to day 5 !
And as for the easter egg, next time be more careful with the empty easter egg wrapping, I place mine down the bottom of the rubbish bin this weekend so he woulndt find it :D, so ur not the only one ! At least he's trying to put u on the right track. My other half keeps encouraging me to eat with him, telling me this won't last. Which is making me more determined !
I've just tried adding extras into my shakes which made them taste really good, now i feel like i'm not depriving myself. Maybe u could try that too.
Best of luck, you've made it this far - keep going !

Thank you Novice you made me get just a little perspective and gave me a laugh. Thanks and good luck

Toni

Hi Everybody. I have started Lipotrim today, was due to start it Monday but being poorly put a stop to that, as I haven't been eating due to what looks like tonisillitis I thought I may aswell give it a go! I was weighed by my GP on the 18th Feb and weighed in at 16st8lb. I have a good 6 stone to lose. I had my first shake this morning, managed to drink half of it but was then sick. I could of cried. I will not give up but am hoping that this has happened to a few others! I am not a shake person, never have liked them but this is something I really have to do to change my life, my children need me as a fit and healthy mum and I intend to be around to play with them for many years to come.
I will be making an appt for a weigh in at the doctors next wednesday, so fingers crossed my stomach keeps them down!
Amanda

Hi Everybody. I have started Lipotrim today, was due to start it Monday but being poorly put a stop to that, as I haven't been eating due to what looks like tonisillitis I thought I may aswell give it a go! I was weighed by my GP on the 18th Feb and weighed in at 16st8lb. I have a good 6 stone to lose. I had my first shake this morning, managed to drink half of it but was then sick. I could of cried. I will not give up but am hoping that this has happened to a few others! I am not a shake person, never have liked them but this is something I really have to do to change my life, my children need me as a fit and healthy mum and I intend to be around to play with them for many years to come.
I will be making an appt for a weigh in at the doctors next wednesday, so fingers crossed my stomach keeps them down!
Amanda
Welcome Amanda, You sound so much like me ! I was also feeling poorly at the weekend so didnt start til monday. When I had my first shake I thought I was going to be sick and didnt think I could stick LT but then i logged onto another forum to see what I could add to the shakes. Now, I have to admit, they still didnt taste like what I had expected ( an eddie rockets malt ) , but I have to say they tasted quite ok. So try it !
I also have about 6 stone to lose, but I'm taking it in stages. My first goal is to get into the 14s. And I will do it ! You can 2!
Let us know if we can be of any help. And the best of luck on losing the weight. You deserve it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back