Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Amanda, You sound so much like me ! I was also feeling poorly at the weekend so didnt start til monday. When I had my first shake I thought I was going to be sick and didnt think I could stick LT but then i logged onto another forum to see what I could add to the shakes. Now, I have to admit, they still didnt taste like what I had expected ( an eddie rockets malt ) , but I have to say they tasted quite ok. So try it !
I also have about 6 stone to lose, but I'm taking it in stages. My first goal is to get into the 14s. And I will do it ! You can 2!
Let us know if we can be of any help. And the best of luck on losing the weight. You deserve it :)

Thank you, I didn't know you could add anything to them. I couldn't belive I was sick, I felt like such a failure. :cry:I managed to eat half of it as a mousse, the nurse thought that may feel better on my throat, granted it did but still wasn't fab! Everyone says to stay away from the chicken soup but that is on offer for tea, any suggestions?!

Thank you, I didn't know you could add anything to them. I couldn't belive I was sick, I felt like such a failure. :cry:I managed to eat half of it as a mousse, the nurse thought that may feel better on my throat, granted it did but still wasn't fab! Everyone says to stay away from the chicken soup but that is on offer for tea, any suggestions?!
Have to say, I haven't been brave enough to try the soup but I did hear from others that u can add onion and pepper ! I heard that others add celery but I'm not sure if u can add this ??
Try the shakes with crushed ice, its not so bad on your throat !
You'll really have to experiment with different flavours to find a few u can stomach. Otherwise u will find this LT more difficult. I cant believe I'm saying this , but I actually look forward to shake time now. I had the choc with peppermint tea today. Quite Nice!
Good luck and let me know how you're getting on :)

Well I tried the soup with pepper...it was ok, I drank it, I wasn't sick lol! My belly is gurgling from the water intake I think lol! I was never one for shakes or mousse so I think I will find this difficult anyway, I can easily drink black tea as I only had a teaspoon of milk anyway so I don't mind that. Its just gonna be tough if all I can stomach is the chicken soups! I didn't think you could add anything, I am sure somebody will point me in the right direction!
How has your day been?

Hey amanda,

keep up the good work and honestly the loss u will acheive in ur first week will spur u on, i lost a stone in my first week and that really motivates you to carry on!
I know the shakes aren't that nice but if you add things they can taste better. How are u mixing them? I use a powerful jug blender and it makes them really frothy! I even bought a cheap one to keep at work lol!
I make in the morning a hot choc shake with peppermint tea and a sweetner, add ur shake mix to it and blend and it is a really nice choccamint frothy hot choc!
With the strawberry again I use my blender and fill it with 10oz water and a handful of ice blitz and its like a real thick strawberry shake, u could even sweeten it up a bit more by adding a sweetner.
At night I have a "latte" by using the blender again, make up a coffee and sweetner in the jug then add ur vanilla shake mix - blitz and voila a nice frothy vanilla coffee latte lol!
I find the soup a nice alternative if u want something savoury but dont really get more than four for the week, I just add a bit of salt and pepper and do it either in a saucepan to get more of a peppery flavour or just mix it in a bowl if i'm in a rush! I havent tried the bars but have been told they are rank and noone on here that I can remember recommends them lol
Anyway just thought I'd give you a few ideas! I hope you start to find it easier, if u havent got a blender invest in one it will be worth it for the taste difference, and remember to drink plenty of council pop! I drink a btwn 3-4ltrs a day.
Good Luck Aimee

hi, i started lipotrim before christmas with disasterous results, i put up 7lbs!!! i ket thinking of food and ate everything i could! so i'm giving it another go... am turning 30 in august and i would love to be a comfortable size 12 on the day... here's hoping!!!

good luck! in trouble you will do it you have obviously thought about coming back and well done for making that decision! how much do you want to loose. xx

I had my 3rd weigh in on monday lost 6lbs, i have to give up lipotrim for awhile as i have a chest & kidney infection, the pharmacist told me to come off lipotrim for a few weeks until i am better. i am so disappointed.

Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2 - 3.5lbs
Week 3 - 6lbs

Hey Natalie don't panic! I'm sure all of us on here have ate a little something, I know for sure I have and I was gutted and really upset with myself but the week I did I still lost 5lbs.
What you have to remember is that yeah its hard and sometimes you will pick but don't beat yourself up about it.
Next week make a promise to yourself that u wont have anything and see the difference, I didnt cheat at all last week and lost the same 5lbs so it couldnt have made much of a difference. Dont worry and good luck :)

First day on Lipotrim

I am really excited about starting my lipotrim. Both me and my girlfriend are on it for our wedding next year. I am currently just under 18 stone so i think i have about 3-4 stone to loose. Ive had my first lipotrim pack today which was vanilla and I thought it was quite nice.

Aww thats really nice Adam, good luck to both of you xxx

Thanks alot, just cant wait to start seeing the results :D

fattyfattybumbum

hi all,
this site is soooo fantastic. I am starting lipotrim on sunday and am terrified and excited. You guys are amazing I stumbled accross this site by accident two days ago and am just blown away by ye all fair play 2 ye. I had been looking on other Irish sites and a lot of them are so depressing, this site is so up beat and not a bitchy comment in sight! Hope its alright to join in. Im 33 and 17st.:wave_cry:

hi all,
this site is soooo fantastic. I am starting lipotrim on sunday and am terrified and excited. You guys are amazing I stumbled accross this site by accident two days ago and am just blown away by ye all fair play 2 ye. I had been looking on other Irish sites and a lot of them are so depressing, this site is so up beat and not a bitchy comment in sight! Hope its alright to join in. Im 33 and 17st.:wave_cry:
:welcome:

Hi fattyfattybumbum,

Good luck with starting your Lipotrim diet journey on Sunday.

It would help if you begin to cut down on the carbs and increase your water intake.

If you need any help be sure to ask.

You can thank our wonderful moderation team along with our wonderful members who do an excellent job of looking after this site and making it a friendly, supportive and encouraging safe place to post.

Love Mini xxx

Hey peeps!

I too have started the Lipotrim journey. This is day 2 in the big hunger house, I did start LT last monday, I got to day 4 and I couldn't do it, so I ate for about 3 days straight, felt so terrible, had the worst stomach upset ever, I don't recommend eating on LT.. now I'm back on track. I dunno how I am going to do this, but I will.

I need loadsa support. I have 3 stone to lose to get down to my ideal weight, for health amongst other reasons.

Good luck liposlimmer and everyone else.

I'm New

Hey,

Started LT yesterday. So a day and a half down :) I have 3.5 stone to lose and my aim is to have it gone in 12 weeks...
After reading all the comments on the forum I'm even more motivated to get the weight down..Their all so positive...I'd like to congratulate you all too. After battling with my weight for years I know how hard is really is and how easy it is to fall off the wagon.

What really made me start on LT was the fact that I am in none of my sis 21st photo's. The reason for that is cause I avoid photos BIGTIME.. I hate looking at myself in photos, gets me really down:cry: That is all going to change now....In 3 months you wont be able to take a photo without me in it....:):):):):):)

I'm feeling fine now but I am not too fond of the shakes and stuff but I suppose I'll have to get used to that...

First weight in on Saturday so fingers crossed. If you seen the women in the pharmacy u'd know what I mean:whoopass:

Thanks for the encouragement Lillie, good on you 3 stone in 7 weeks that is amazing. Keep up the good work :)

Right now I'm trying to get to my 1st weigh in which should be on Saturday..my sachets would have run out by then... all except the Chicken soup I don't care how hungry I am I'm not drinking that :eek:....

Good luck to you Skinnyyogi and to everyone else....

PS how do you get the tickerfactory line on your replies, I can't work it out, my brains not functioning well.. must be the lack of sugary food :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back