Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AndyJC7, Spacecowboy & Lostpolarbear and welcome to the forum... I'm a recent newbie and have found the folks on here very friendly and helpful :D

AndyJC7 I also started my LT on Monday, first weigh in on Saturday.

Good luck everyone - we're all here for the same reason, keep us posted on your weight losses:)

Heya everyone.

I'm starting tomorrow (Sat.)

I'm really excited to lose some weight, I don't think I'll be bothered by the hunger Im just woried about the cravings. I work in Subway part time as Uni and really can't afford to quit or find a new job, but if I can do this I can do anything.

Best of luck eveyone. x

New to this!

Hello!!
I'm on day 3 of the lipotrim diet.. so far so good!! We'll see how long that lasts!!...:rolleyes:
I'm a 25 year old female..
Current weight is 12st 3lbs..
Am hoping to lose 2.5st to bring me to 9st 10lbs.. (I'm 5'6'')
My goal is 8 weeks max... hopefully!!!
Looking forward to chatting to you all!!!:)

Starting tomorrow

Hello everyone, is anyone around to buddy up with as I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I could do with the chat. :)

Well I have finally decided to loose weight after suffering from a really bad back injury.

I woke up on Monday morning and I could not move :(

I visited the chiropracter who cracked my back in to place but i thought I need to see if loosing some weight will help me in the future.

I am actually not that bothered apperance wise as I have always been confident within myself and know what clothes suit my body type, but loosing a few stone would make my life so much easier.

Im 25 and currently working as a nurse so I am on my feet all day.

I have also really got into the gym past few weeks as i think its about change of lifestyle too.

Starting LT will be hard but I am determined as ever!!

Hello to everyone and good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!!
I'm on day 3 of the lipotrim diet.. so far so good!! We'll see how long that lasts!!...:rolleyes:
I'm a 25 year old female..
Current weight is 12st 3lbs..
Am hoping to lose 2.5st to bring me to 9st 10lbs.. (I'm 5'6'')
My goal is 8 weeks max... hopefully!!!
Looking forward to chatting to you all!!!:)

Sounds like we have a lot in common :) (bar 4lbs and 6" haha)

Good Luck chick..........stay in touch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heya everyone.

I'm starting tomorrow (Sat.)

I'm really excited to lose some weight, I don't think I'll be bothered by the hunger Im just woried about the cravings. I work in Subway part time as Uni and really can't afford to quit or find a new job, but if I can do this I can do anything.

Best of luck eveyone. x

That sounds like torture you poor thing!!!

Hows it goin anyway?????

Hi, I'm Lene, I'm a 23 yr old nurse and im due to get married next year so me and my fiance decided to start LT 2 weeks ago to get to the weight we were when we met. I gained most of my weight when I started driving and working strange shifts during my nursing course. I love my food and I found when I went for something to eat with my friends I was eating much much more than any of them. I ate chocolate for breakfast every day, sandwhich and chocolate for lunch and a large meal at tea time with a desert! and then more snacks. I thought about food contantly! My aim is to not only lose weight but to train myself that I can survive withought pigging out every day! My start weight was 12st 7 lb. The pharmacist suggested my target weight should be 9st 7lb but my personal goal is 10st. I do want to lose weight but still want to keep some curves!! I've lost 11 lb altogether which i'm pleased about! I found it easy in the 1st week as I was determined, 2nd week I found very difficult, now im in my 3rd week I just keep thinking of what I look like thin and healthy! I find it so difficult socially as I cant go for lunch with my friends, or go for a drink, but only 8 weeks to go! I think you are all doing so well and its a real inspiration!

Ohhh someone else I have a lot in common with......Im a nurse and Im 12.7

I do want to get down to 9st back to what I used to be before the dreaded nurse training.......absolute killer........but I had fun along the way :)

Hopefully speak soon doll xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey lottie, Im starting (depending on pharmacy's supply) on Friday so i can hide for the weekend if things dont go too good for me!! :)

I too find it all very daunting but hey just think of the benefits!!!

Best of luck girlie xxx

Sounds like we have a lot in common :) (bar 4lbs and 6" haha)

Good Luck chick..........stay in touch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Lottie! Thanks and best of luck to you too!!!! :D:D:D

xx

Hello everyone, is anyone around to buddy up with as I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I could do with the chat. :)

Hiya glamgranny - I'm on day 6 and could do with a buddy!!!
Best of luck!!! let me know

xx

Heya!
I'm good!! Am actually liking it so far!! On day 6 here so weigh-in tomorrow.. hopefully will get a good result! I'll go start a buddy thread so we don't take over this one!!
Chat ya in a bit!

I am new to this forum stuff so bear with me while l learn the ropes. I will be able to find the new thread now won't I !!!!:)

LOL LOL!!
It's called 'lipotrim buddies'... I'm there on my lonesome - will ya come on!!!!!! lol!

I'm doing grande Lottie thanks, getting used to it!!!:)
What about you? Best of luck with your weigh-in, when is it?

xx

Hi all. Thought i'd better officially introduce myself as i've been hoping round the board for a while now but have only just started Lipotrim, well today in fact!

My name is Sarah, I'm 28 years old and Live in West Yorkshire. I'm a professional yo-yo dieter having perfected the skill from the age of 16 onwards. I've tried every diet going, including the crazy ones! But my downfall has always been having to think about food. Whilst ever i did i seemed to struggle. In 2006 i joined LighterLife and found that having food taken away completely worked for me. It was the first time in my life i hadn't cheated on a diet! I lost 3 stone in 3 months making me a size 10 in time to be a bridesmaid for my bother's wedding. Various reasons caused me to gain weight (all my own fault) and i didn't return to LL as i could no longer afford it. I tried all sorts after that, The Jigsaw Diet, Calorie Counting, Slimming World and Weight Watchers, but i always cheated, I just couldn't understand it???? Anyway it soon became clear if i wanted to return to my size 10 clothes i would need to embark on another meal replacement diet. I couldn't afford LL so looked into Cambridge but finally settled on Lipotrim as i could just pick it up from the chemist. Fingers crossed i will do as well on this as i did on LL only this time i will undertake re-feed properly!

Good luck sarah.....this forum is defiently a motivator...just reading all these stories gives me more determination....like u ithink this is the best way to loose the weight..i too have tried every diet,,and this is the one thats working the most so far...i have only been on it 11 days...and i dont feel hungary...where as if i go on slimming world or any other,,i just cant stop at a snack..i would have to keep eating....Lipotrim all the way for me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back