Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey carrot_it like you Im newish at this as well on Day 3 today, the great thing I like about this site is that no matter how silly you feel your question is or how stupid and frustrated you are, everyone has been through it and they understand EXACTLY whats going on:D

Hiya,

Forgot to introduce myself when i started two weeks ago!
Im Siobhan-Lianna. 27yrs old, 2 daughters (4 & 14 months) and SICK of being the biggest person in my healthy, fit family!!!!!:sigh:

My motivation is simple - Im excited to see what i look like slim!!!!!

Here are my stats & good luck everyone!!!! Height 5ft 9 (ish). Dress size 16.....

Starting weight - 14.1
Week One - 13.6 (-9lbs)
Week Two - (tomorrow!!!!!!)

s23417131.png
hi you all doing so well keep it up x

Hi guys.

I'm Tony, 28 years old and I'm frustrated at the size I've become! I used to be quite toned and active, playing football and rugby up until I started Uni. I started getting into bad habits and have since ballooned to 18 1/2 stone! So now decided need to get back to being me again.
This is my first day (just about to have second shake) and have had about a pint of water and for the first time in a long time I dont feel like nibbling on anything! I know it doesnt have such a dramatic effect so guessing I'm in the right frame of mind this time!

Anyhow I've been reading how supportive you all are of each other and hope that I can find solace during the "dark days"!

hi everyone
im debbie and started today. i have found the shakes ok so far and am drinking water in between and trying to keep busy. im starting at 12st 1.5lb but need to get to my ideal weight for my bmi which is 9st. Tried ww, slimfast, patches and tablets and none worked and ive never been thin and at 35 i want to be fab at 40 not fat at 40!!!!!!

this forum is brilliant very helpful like having a new family of supporters not sabourteurs like my real family!!!!!

take care and good luck ur all amazing

Hello, my name is Carol and I am excited although anxious about starting tomorrow, I have tried allsorts of diets and have failed. I have will power as I packed in the cigs 3 and half years ago and have never looked back. I think I am scared of failing.....
I am going to get everything ready and have been reading everybodys posts as they motivate you so much.
Can't wait for weigh in next week!

day 1 over!!!

ekkkkkkk my first day on its nearly over and i thought it was grand, i thought the strawberry shake and the chicken soup were both fine like n i drank SOOOOO much water!!! wahoo one day done!!! im 9 st 11 n i wana get down to 8st, im only 5ft so thats a better weight for me!!! i had loadsa energy all day too wasnt tired at all...........even went to the gym for the first time in like a year!!! :D im the same as you carol i cant wait till weight in next week......i hope i do aswell as every1 else on this has!!!

well done for getting through the first day and you sound so positive which has made me feel better, so thanks for that. You will weigh i the day before me so keep me posted.

Carol x:wave_cry:

ekkkkkkk my first day on its nearly over and i thought it was grand, i thought the strawberry shake and the chicken soup were both fine like n i drank SOOOOO much water!!! wahoo one day done!!! im 9 st 11 n i wana get down to 8st, im only 5ft so thats a better weight for me!!! i had loadsa energy all day too wasnt tired at all...........even went to the gym for the first time in like a year!!! :D im the same as you carol i cant wait till weight in next week......i hope i do aswell as every1 else on this has!!!
you need to be careful exercising in the first couple of weeks hun LT dont really advise it especially if its not something you would normally be doing ,and remember if you are exercising you need extra water xx

Starting 2mrow, need lots of motivation

Hi everybody.. I have been visiting this forum for the last 1 week and decided to try the LT diet. I am going to start it from 2mrow. Over the past 4 years i have slowly moved into the overweight category & my pregnancy did itz bit as well. I have lost my self confidence & lately i hate to look at myself at the mirror. My partner too has started throwing hints that I am not like what he loved to look at.. Everywhere I go I seem to keep getting comments that I have put on weight. I feel silly & useless :cry:This past week of reading your posts has helped me to make this start. Looking to lots of support from you guys. Whenever I feel like stepping out of the diet, I ll come down here for help :sigh: Am 11 stone now for 5'4". My goal is to lose 3 stones in 8 weeks & my pharmacist thinks that itz achievable. Will keep you guys posted on how it goes.. Dont know why, but am so worried that I cant keep up to it and will once again shatter my confidence.. Catch u guys 2mrow evening with my progress!!

Starting on 13/04/2008 Weight - 158 pounds
Goal weight - 116 pounds

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

Hi everyone
I lost 6 & a bit stone just over a year ago on LT but unfortunatly I have fallen into bad habits again and regained 3 and a bit stones back .... I never managed to get to my target .. started at 17.9 (size 20/22:sigh:)and went down to 11.7 (size 10/12:D) But unfortunatley for me my doctors stopped my perscription telling me they thought i'd lost enough! and not willing to listen or hear my side of wanting to get to my target weight! they had never offered any councilling etc I would just ask for a repeat percription!.. I really wanted to get to my target of 11 stone I know it was only half a stone difference but for me it was a real head thing... I needed to achieve my goal. I felt amazing but really fustrated that I didn't manage to get there and once off LT did the refeed for a week or so and that went ok only gained a couple of pounds then started eating properly and had a major purge tried to sort it out only to get into the whole thing of starve then purge etc very quickly I'd gainned a stone most of my mates didn't notice but I felt massive and things started getting tighter in the clothes section so in my mind I just felt as big and lardy as I was at 17.9 stone I know that this sound crazy but that's how it was so it has just triggered since then . so I tried being good and loosing a couple of stone on the Atkins diet then as soon as I'd stop I ended up just going for it wiv the food again... I just wish that I could be normal :( ....... I really don't know why I do this to myself it's almost like selfharming I hate it when I feel out of control wiv food... most of my friends have lovely figures and have never stuggled wiv there weight .. my husband loves the fuller figure and started telling me not to loose too much but he didn't need to worry about that did he!!! I hate the control that food has over my life and emotions and long to be able to maintain my losses..
So At long last I have done something about it and found a chemist that will supply me with the LT packs and weigh me in once a week.. so now on day 3 and in Ketosis .... just looking 4ward to having a slim summer this year:)

Starting again weight = 14.9 Target is 11stone

Last edited:
Hi everyone
I lost 6 & a bit stone just over a year ago on LT but unfortunatly I have fallen into bad habits again and regained 3 and a bit stones back .... I never managed to get to my target .. started at 17.9 (size 20/22:sigh:)and went down to 11.7 (size 10/12:D) But unfortunatley for me my doctors stopped my perscription telling me they thought i'd lost enough! and not willing to listen or hear my side of wanting to get to my target weight! they had never offered any councilling etc I would just ask for a repeat percription!.. I really wanted to get to my target of 11 stone I know it was only half a stone difference but for me it was a real head thing... I needed to achieve my goal. I felt amazing but really fustrated that I didn't manage to get there and once off LT did the refeed for a week or so and that went ok only gained a couple of pounds then started eating properly and had a major purge tried to sort it out only to get into the whole thing of starve then purge etc very quickly I'd gainned a stone most of my mates didn't notice but I felt massive and things started getting tighter in the clothes section so in my mind I just felt as big and lardy as I was at 17.9 stone I know that this sound crazy but that's how it was so it has just triggered since then . so I tried being good and loosing a couple of stone on the Atkins diet then as soon as I'd stop I ended up just going for it wiv the food again... I just wish that I could be normal :( ....... I really don't know why I do this to myself it's almost like selfharming I hate it when I feel out of control wiv food... most of my friends have lovely figures and have never stuggled wiv there weight .. my husband loves the fuller figure and started telling me not to loose too much but he didn't need to worry about that did he!!! I hate the control that food has over my life and emotions and long to be able to maintain my losses..
So At long last I have done something about it and found a chemist that will supply me with the LT packs and weigh me in once a week.. so now on day 3 and in Ketosis .... just looking 4ward to having a slim summer this year:)

Starting again weight = 14.9 Target is 11stone

Good Luck hun!! Your determination is admirable......:)

Hi
I am Nicki 29. Started on Lipotrim Today (ekk) I currently weigh 12 stone 1 pound at 5' 3" so i am verging on obese!!!! I need to get down to 9 stone or 8 stone 12 (like i used to be). I am bigger now than when i was 7 1/2 months pregnant with my youngest argghh! I have failed on every other diet i have tried, i just eat for eatings sake (realised that from having to stop my self just putting food in my mouth for the sake of it already today!)
Looking forward to the next few weeks and the wieght dropping off YAY!

Whenever I feel like stepping out of the diet, I ll come down here for help :sigh: Am 11 stone now for 5'4". My goal is to lose 3 stones in 8 weeks & my pharmacist thinks that itz achievable. Will keep you guys posted on how it goes.. Dont know why, but am so worried that I cant keep up to it and will once again shatter my confidence.. Catch u guys 2mrow evening with my progress!!

Starting on 13/04/2008 Weight - 158 pounds
Goal weight - 116 pounds[/quote]

Know exactly how you feel...we are around the same height and weight so we can do this together! I am very nervous about the need for food and having to cook for my sons makes it hard!! :sigh: Hope all has gone well today
Nic x

welcome dottydoolittle.. I love your username!! Best of luck 2nd time round.... keep us posted on how you are getting on. I always find that when Im hitting a low point or Ive a silly question I come on here and the amount of support we get from each other is amazing!! So whenever your a little down pop on here and have a goo. I always come of here with a big cheezy smiler :)

hey nictastic welcome to the madness of LT!! Hey dont worry yourself, just take on day at a time and you will see the days will fly by and hopefully the weeks (thats what I hope anyway!!)

hey nictastic welcome to the madness of LT!! Hey dont worry yourself, just take on day at a time and you will see the days will fly by and hopefully the weeks (thats what I hope anyway!!)

Thanks, i hope they do ....i am thinking about food 24/7 at the min i am not hungry, just miss eating food (already eekkk):drool:
Hoep you're doing well!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back