Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mini, I think I have the rotavirus, seems to be doing the rounds, the only good thing for that is liquids, just as well as thats all I can take ;)

Well 4th day down, hunger is gone (I think) however the food ads on the tv dont help, I have to change the channel :)

Anyway I'll check in here regularily. The threads are quite encouraging. Keep up the good work people :D

Thanks mate, good advice...now where did I put that bowl of steam? :D

hey guys, week 1 is over, really needed that weigh in to keep me going, cant believe it lost 10 and a half pounds, so delighted, wont know myself in a few weeks.
finding my stomach is really bloated, anyone else experiencing that? taking fibre clear so dont really know what it is!!

hope everyone is doing really well,
li x

hey guys, week 1 is over, really needed that weigh in to keep me going, cant believe it lost 10 and a half pounds, so delighted, wont know myself in a few weeks.
finding my stomach is really bloated, anyone else experiencing that? taking fibre clear so dont really know what it is!!

li x

Well done you on your 1st week :D

Yeah - I'm starting to find myself with a bloated stomach too :(

I'm away up to big Teskies to get some Fibroclear for me stomach & Listerine strips for me iffy mouth... enjoy the sun :D

Right...here goes.... a bit about meself.... 37 years old...male.. 5ft 10ins.. 17st 13lbs...tried evry bloody diet goin.. me whole lifes one big diet, but just put weight on. Took the plunge but don't start till Tuesday due to the shifts i work... means i can go to chemist Tues. one week and Wed. the next for the weigh in and tests etc.
i work 12 hour shifts ( days only ) , but i am wondering what is the best way to distribute my 2 "meals" a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated... think i'll b coming back on here a lot.. u lot sound very supportive of each other, and good look to yous all with your weight loss... talk soon all..

Mark

Right...here goes.... a bit about meself.... 37 years old...male.. 5ft 10ins.. 17st 13lbs...tried evry bloody diet goin.. me whole lifes one big diet, but just put weight on. Took the plunge but don't start till Tuesday due to the shifts i work... means i can go to chemist Tues. one week and Wed. the next for the weigh in and tests etc.
i work 12 hour shifts ( days only ) , but i am wondering what is the best way to distribute my 2 "meals" a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated... think i'll b coming back on here a lot.. u lot sound very supportive of each other, and good look to yous all with your weight loss... talk soon all..

Mark

Alright fella :) I'm a Mark too...

I'm in exactly the same situation - long shifts etc... For me I get in about 8 am & have loads of water / green tea till about 12.00 & then split a male shake & have half...

That's me lot except for loads more water until I get back about @ 6ish when I have a full male pack ... then if I'm hungry I have the remaining half shake about 8ish :)

I guess I should be changing to have a full pack at lunch (to burn it off during the day).

This forum is ace mate - I'm well addicted to it... loads of support, tips & inspiration :)

Mark

hey ya, i just started over a week ago, its totally doable, and trust me im a serial dieter, so if it is working me, im sure it will for you too. managed to lose 10 and a half pounds in one week, never did that happen before!
i know what u mean about work, i have weird shifts mostly all nights, but to be honest i find my days off harder to cope with that when im working. once the first few days are over you'll be flying, the hungry really does go away and after that its just cravings.

anyways best of luck,
hope it goes well for u :)
li x

Well done you on your 1st week :D

Yeah - I'm starting to find myself with a bloated stomach too :(

I'm away up to big Teskies to get some Fibroclear for me stomach & Listerine strips for me iffy mouth... enjoy the sun :D

thanks a mill, feeling lighter already!!!
how are you doing? are you on lipo long??

thanks a mill, feeling lighter already!!!
how are you doing? are you on lipo long??

Day 7 today :D

I'm doing OK thanks... had the odd wobble / light-headed feelings but nowt serious :)

Great loss hun xx

li x
Hi Hun,
Fibre clear isnt a laxative! Its fibre bulk and although it will help keep you regular if you feel bloated i would take either senekot or ducolax xx

Hi

Heres a lil bit about me......... Im Jo, 24 and I have been struggling with my weight for years. Have been on about 10000 diets and non worked as I always thought ohhh one cake wont hurt but I finally feel as though ive found summat in black and white! I have been severely depressed about my weight for weeks and on sunday i was just a mess and thought thats it gonna give it a go! I suppose u have to hit rock bottom to realise!! So fingers crossed size 10 here i come!!! xxxx:)

Hi Everyone,

I am Jannine and I am on day 6 of LT, I must say I feel on top of the world today, had a very hard couple of days with headaches and nausea, if it hadnt been for the support I got on here on Sat nite I wud have probably failed.Got weighed this morning and have lost 7.5lbs so over the moon, Im well into ketosis now!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!

Hello everyone

Hey guys,

Well a little bit about myself:

26 years old and have been overweight for about 9 years. First started putting on weight when I was about 17 but didn't think of it as a problem. I met my boyfriend and that's when the weight ballooned. I went from a size 12/14 to a rather portly 22.

A friend of a friend told me she started on Lipotrim 2 weeks ago and said it was the best thing she had done. She felt great and has lost about 2 stone so far. I admit when she first told me about it I was very sceptical and even went as far to say I would rather be fat than not eat anything!

Well I spent most of Sunday thinking about what she had said and decided to do a little investigating myself. After reading all about Lipotrim and the many success stories I spoke to my boyfriend and I have decided that this is the route for me. On Saturday I will be making my way through to the nearest Chemist that provides this treatment and I will be starting first thing on the Monday. I know some people will say why not start straight away but I have a social evening with friends that I have not seen in a while and my boyfriend is even making it out for the evening. So I would rather enjoy my last night out for the foreseeable future and start bright and early on Monday morning.

Anyway hope I haven't bored you, I tend to ramble a bit but hopefully this is the start of something good, and until I start in a week I will be absorbing everything I can on this forum to give me the much needed kick up my rather ample backside that I have needed for a while.

Thanks for listening :D

Ok thought I'd introduce myself properly.

I'm 23 yrs old and female. Always been a bit overweight. I was never the skinny one but I was pretty active until I was 16.

Weight crept up slowly over the next 5-6 years. I've always been unhappy overweight and dream of being a perfect size 10. At my known heaviest I was 14st 3lbs and a size 16-18. I did lipotrim last July to October and went down to 9st 11lbs and a small size 12.

Currently I am 11st 4lbs and a big size 12. 14 won't fit me yet but dont want to wait til it does. My goal is 9st as I should be a size 10 then. I've been going to the gym for a few months and love it. I want to be toned as well as thin. Think Britney in 'Slave for you'.

I'm on day 7 of my second tfr journey. I did eat something yesterday which was new for me as I followed it 100% last time. I dont crave anything today and feel good. I'm going to Vegas in June/July with my size 8 gorgeous friend, so I'd like to feel good beside her. If I'm nearly a 10 I'll be happy.

I'm not going near LT after this as I dont want it to be a quick fix or easy way out after eating everything. I go to the gym regularly so I'm confident this will be the last time I'm overweight. Dont plan on having kids so cant use that as ana excuse either!!

Anyways, look forward to talking to you all over the next while. Hopefully I can help someone as much as you'll help me.

Hi, I'm Tara, 33yrs old and been on LT for 11 weeks now, lost 76lbs and begining to wonder if it will ever end??? Having seen some of the pics and posts, you guys are amazing, I have been overweight for 16+ years and this is the first time I have actually had worthwhile results, to lose over 5 stone in 3 months is what keeps me going! Just needed a bit of motivation so logged in!
Tx

Hi, I'm Tara, 33yrs old and been on LT for 11 weeks now, lost 76lbs and begining to wonder if it will ever end??? Having seen some of the pics and posts, you guys are amazing, I have been overweight for 16+ years and this is the first time I have actually had worthwhile results, to lose over 5 stone in 3 months is what keeps me going! Just needed a bit of motivation so logged in!
Tx

Welcome aboard Tara :D Way to go - 76 lbs is an amazing result - well done you !:D

monsoon
Your amazing .... wow .... fair play to ya. You must be feeling great. 11 weeks on LT is no joke either. Well done.... keep it up
Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb

Tx

hon
your doin so well,theres always someone on here to pick up when u feel your slipping,just keep logginin,its fun too will take your mind off food lol.how much more weigh do u have to loose?
keep strong
xjx

Thanks guys, got a long way to go yet but feeling so inspired now!
Tx :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back