Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil is like super woman in my eyes...i couldnt do what she has done and put up with she is a total inspriation! I have been smoking loads more whilst on LT ...i think i have replaced food with fags?!?! But, i am thinking of stopping when i reach 10 st so i can still be on LT and not eat to replace the ciggies ekkk Ziaban all the way for me tho!

LT is totally to blame i was like clockwork every 3 weeks for 2 - 3 days and i was quiet happy lol

Lil is like super woman in my eyes...i couldnt do what she has done and put up with she is a total inspriation! I have been smoking loads more whilst on LT ...i think i have replaced food with fags?!?! But, i am thinking of stopping when i reach 10 st so i can still be on LT and not eat to replace the ciggies ekkk Ziaban all the way for me tho!

LT is totally to blame i was like clockwork every 3 weeks for 2 - 3 days and i was quiet happy lol

Bloody hell thats bad! I don't know if i could have stuck it if that happened to me! Credit to you hun...you don't let anything get in your way do you! If your like this for the LT then when you put your mind to stopping smoking i have no doubts you'll conquer that n all!xx

I just need to lose the weight hun and will do anything to do it ..tried all other diets and failed ...so i see LT as my last resort and my last chance to beat this chuffing fat... and then i can maintain it happily.
I am just so impatient, if i dont see instant losses i get disheartend!

cheers hun...the last time i stopped smoking it was for errrrr 2 days and then people were literally stuffing me with fags i was such a ***** and kept crying haha

I just need to lose the weight hun and will do anything to do it ..tried all other diets and failed ...so i see LT as my last resort and my last chance to beat this chuffing fat... and then i can maintain it happily.

cheers hun...the last time i stopped smoking it was for errrrr 2 days and then people were literally stuffing me with fags i was such a ***** and kept crying haha

dont be impatient hun - you will be at your goal in no time at all cos you are doing so well x

Thanks daisy..i didnt mean on LT i meant on normal diet ..i couldnt hack loosing 1 0r 2lb a week would drive me bonkers..at least i know on lt i am going to have some big loss week and that keeps me going xxx

To be honest you look really good already!! But i know if your not happy then you wont stop till you feel it. I'm the same! Like Daisy said..you'll get there..you know yourself you will cos your so determined! I think you help to make everyone else on here the same!

I have to say, reading your attitude on the posts and all the information you have about things..it really helped me in my first week and has made me feel much more stronger about LT this time! I'm still wanting to kill people on the tube for eating takeaways in front of me..but it's just the smell lol!

Wellll your just going to have to replace the cigs with something aren't you...i happen to think sex would be a rather nice substitute don't you :p

Right i'm off to bed before my tummy starts rumbling! Speak to you tomorrow hun!xx

iv only been havin trouble on toliet since having the shakes but i dnt see the difference in the weight losing shakes to the maintaining shakes im confussed with it all

Aww thanks hun...glad i have helped you xxx
Sex would be great..... just need a man lol
Night night hun xxxx

iv only been havin trouble on toliet since having the shakes but i dnt see the difference in the weight losing shakes to the maintaining shakes im confussed with it all
senekot or ducolax to cure the toilet issues!
The difference is the nutritional value and the fact you wont be getting it off 3 shakes of the maintainence ones. You HAVE to eat with the maintainence one or your body will starve! and you will be ill and tired all the time!
The trf have more essentails nutriants in them and you dont go into starvation mode and you will have energy after your first few days.
At the end of the day its up to you what you do with the shakes and the pharmacy details i posted..i really think you shold ttry that chemist ...i would.. Also someone on ebay has mis sold those shakes and basically ripped you off! I would be furious and getting a refund!! When you buy off the internet you do not get the full details and don't know if the products are right for you

ok huni thanks for ur happy i think i will just leave the lipotrim all together aswell coz alls i keep doin on it is cryin an feel dead moody an stressed out ill just go on speed lol only messin xxxx

Fifth Weigh-in

I had my fifth weigh-in today...2.2lbs(1kg)
Overall, in five weeks I've moved from 16.6st to 14.9st
I'm really happy, I feel more confident - and corny as it is: someone obviously a decade younger than me hit on me at the petrol station this afternoon and I felt so good!!! This hasn't happened to me since last Summer!

I don't post much although I am on here everyday, seeking inspiration, diversion from temptation or just a laugh

So thank you everyone! Onwards and upwards!

For anyone who has not already watched this here is the link to the LT video lipotrim.com it explains all about LT and what to expect.

I had my fifth weigh-in today...2.2lbs(1kg)
Overall, in five weeks I've moved from 16.6st to 14.9st
I'm really happy, I feel more confident - and corny as it is: someone obviously a decade younger than me hit on me at the petrol station this afternoon and I felt so good!!! This hasn't happened to me since last Summer!

I don't post much although I am on here everyday, seeking inspiration, diversion from temptation or just a laugh

So thank you everyone! Onwards and upwards!
Onwards & Downwards hunxxx Well done ... you have done amazingly!!!!
And look at you switt swoo a decade younger ooeerrr such a good feeling isnt it!!!!!

ok huni thanks for ur happy i think i will just leave the lipotrim all together aswell coz alls i keep doin on it is cryin an feel dead moody an stressed out ill just go on speed lol only messin xxxx
If you do decide to carry on here are the shakes you should be having i found on ebay 1 weeks supply Lipotrim on eBay, also, Shakes Drinks, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-08 09:47:47 BST)
these are the proper TFR shakes not maintainece...good luck with what ever you decide x

Aaah, thanks Nicki. Oh yes-s-s-s! it sure felt good - even though I acted insulted!
I am going to keep at this for 12 weeks, that's till July 13th. Thereafter, I have so many social events, it would just cause me misery to be glugging water and nibbling on peanut bars - so I will come off TFR throughout July and August and refeed/maintain for that period.
Is this realistic?

How much do you want to lose hun...do you have a weight goal?

Not a weight goal - I find the scales soul-destroying. I was at my happiest, most-confident at Size 12 top/14 bottom cos I am an hour-glass shape when i am not fat. I'm JUST starting to breathe in Size 18s

He he acting insulted and smiling inside ...love it

Well, you have lost 20.2 lbs already in 5 weeks LT says 1 stone in a month...which you are well over... so you should hope fully be very near to you ideal size by then 12 weeks in LT is a long time and you can lose a hell of a lot of weight in that time xxx
and then you can also lose weight on refeed and can repeat day 1 & 2 for a while if you like to lose some more.
I think you have allowed plenty of time

Yep, fingers crossed xx Thanks for this. Just so re-assuring having someone on the other end. Good night and have a great weeekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back