Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yesterday i said i would start today and start i did with gusto. got up threw the water and milk shake solution into a tub and shook the hell out of it and i have to say the strawberry one is not bad though it was a bit lumpy, but i suppost the little lumps are probably the only solids i'll be eating today so i can't knock that ;). then came lunch in work and i decided to go with te soup. so i go to the canteen threw the soup in the tub, boiling water on top, closed my lid (this is where it goes horribly wrong) and yes like an idiot i shake it. now realistically i knew pressure would build up, however to such and extent and how quickly i did not anticipate. i kept my hand on the lid and gave two shakes. little did i know it was like shaking a volitile soup grenade. It EXPLODES!! soup flies through the air hits the wall, the microwave, all the delph, my face, hair, clothes... its everywhere!! have to say was hoping for a better start than having my lunch explode in my face but sure you have to laugh :D and I thought i'd give you all a little laugh as well. Anyway as scarlet o'hara said "tomorrow is another day"

hi everyone. just found this site. started lipotrim today.have 4 horrible stone to loose. how much can i loose weeklly on this.

varies from 4 -14lb everyone is different and it varies from person to person but if you look on here at what people have lost its amazing, and any loss is a good loss
good luck with it x

oh i really hope this works. just came back from my holidays and i have to say it was a holiday that really made me realise how fat i really am so thats it from now on im determined to get my body back and my confidence

this is only my 4th day and hopped on the scales today to find id lost 5lb already although this was not my official WI but im still pleased with it!

hi honeybelle. i sure do hope so. delighted i found this site. i have to say it was hard today making dinner for hubby and kids but i pretended my shake was a big delicious dinner.......think i nearly ate half the shaker

well missyd thats just fantastic.5 pounds in 4 days thats great. hope my first w.i. will be good

my official one is on monday i know you shuold stick to one pair of scales (the chemists) but i just cant resist hopping on them at home lol

Hello,Thought I'd say a quick hello.I'm doing tfr at the moment I lost 10.5lbs with weightwatchers and was getting nowhere fast so I decided to do tfr for a month to give me a boost.I've lost a stone in 2weeks which I'm delighted with to say the least!this website is great! Hi to all

have to say i am looking forward to ketosis kicking in. is there any tips for mixing the soups and shakes. i don't have a blender in work.

Hi Everyone! Have just found this site and feel sure I'm gonna need it over the coming weeks/months. I have today started on Lipotrim and am feeling really weird! I'm hoping someone can reassure me that it gets easier after Day One! God, I have spent so much time drinking water and weeing today. Have got a huge headache and feel shivery cold - did anyone else feel like this? Sorry to come on as a moaning minnie - I'm not usually like this, honest! Also, I'm fantasizing about the weirdest foods like baked beans and things I wouldn't normally want to even eat. Thanks in advance.

hi sarah
have to say i feel the same. the thing that keeps me going is just thinking oh how well people seem to getting on. also a guy in work did it and he lost loads of weight and looks amazing. yeah i was cold today too. try a hot drink i've just had a coffee and it heated me up a bit i have to say

hi everyone, my name is Sam and i have 3 stone to lose( i sound like im in a recovery meeting!!). I am starting Lipotrim on monday.

I am trying to be as possitive as poss as i seem to have lost all my confidence the longer i have been with my boyfriend and now we have hit a hard patch he is using my weight in arguments. I have decided to lose the weight and regain my confidence!!!

I also hope to make some friends on here too!!! as sad as it sounds i dont have many cos i make excuses not to go to social things as i uncomfy with how i look, so its time to change once and for all!!!!!!!!

anywayz Hi :wavey:

hi sam welcome
you will be so happy you have decided to this. you will make friends we will all support each other today is day one for me. one day down eh loads to go. i lost alot of confidence too. i want to lose my extra weight and find where my confident self has been hiding. good luck to you on the program. a weeks down the road and we'll all be doing great x

Welcome to you all. I was so pleased to find this site and everyone is so friendly and encouraging.

Honeybelle, you can get handheld blenders in lots of places, your chemist probably sells on for about £5. I use a Tupperware one and you can probably find them on eBay, they are called quickshakes and have a little wheel in which helps lose the lumps. They are also very portable and don't need electricity - it's a good workout for the arm though!!!!

Good luck. The first few days are the hardest but if you want LT to work then you most stick to the diet and drink plenty of water.

Come on here if you feel tempted - it works for me!

thanks for that cuddley fairy i will have a look out for them. you have lost some amount of weight. did you find it difficult? but 5 weeks and 2 and a half stone is some achievement well done . good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back