Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting Monday too so lets get through this. i have about 3 stone to lose and my first event is a work thing mid-july with my husband. I know I can do this - have lost 3 stone before but i've been on a role of binging and starting lipotrim on Monday's since last January. I have found this site now and I have two weeks supply in my cupboard. I am determined but I need help too.

Col

hello everyone, i'm getting my first ever supply tomorrow and can't wait. i'm so excited....:gimi:
it's great to read of so many people doing so well, i only hope i can post the same kind of results as you all, im in for the long haul so i'm going to get me a little ticker and a nice page.
aaarrrgggghhhhh.... i really can't wait.
xx

hi gill.
I am so with you on the taste of them particularly the soup couldn't stand it. got really fed up yesterday and got some curry spice and threw it in the soup. Oh my god the difference. i rang the pharmacist and asked her if curry spice is ok and she said as long as it wasn't sweetened just pure curry spice powder then fire it in. it really has made all the difference to me i love the soup now. i was even looking forward to it this evening. i'm fine with strawberry shakes and the chocolate aren't bad...i may even try a hot chocolate shake tomorrow. the vanilla is not great not to me anyway but if ye throw in a little coffee it aint that bad again i may try that heated tomorrow.
anyway hope this helps a bit x

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling so down today. I felt amazing this morning and I walked a brisk 9 km to visit my mother, but between her going on a bit, my younger brother stealing my bike pedals (?), not getting any study done, a bit of a fight with my boyfriend, and now him gone out for the evening to have a nice Italian meal out with his family I really feel like I could just eat crisps, chip butties, muffins, any carby/fatty food there is!!!! I don't want to cheat myself, but it's just one of those really hard moments!

I was doing smoking warden at the Westlife concert in Dublin last night, and I had to walk by burger stands for 7 hrs, and had to turn down a chicken and bacon sandwich, crisps, and chocolate that we were given. It was SO hard!

I feel like I'm going crazy!
Sorry for the rant!
:sign0009:

welcome and good luck with your journey :)

guenevere, i know its so hard. your on it 3 weeks which is brill. im only on it five days. got bad diarrhea and cramping today even had to go to bed for a while it was so bad. drank 2 bottles of carbonated water(always only drink still water) so maybe that was the cause. early today i cooked my husband and sons a beautiful dinner and it nearly killed me watching them eat it. its sooooo hard and soooo unfair but lets face it - we could give up now and whatever we eat will only satisfy us for a short while and then we will wake up tommorrow morning feeling fatter and worse than what we feel now OR we can both try harder to reach our goal and then enjoy eating healthy foods in our slim body's. to be honest im sick of how i look and feel and i know it wil make me sooooo HAPPY to loose the 4 stone so come on now dont give up and together we will make it......oh god i sound like richard simmons......
i was on this 2 years ago and lost all the weight so it definatly works. getting pregnant on my second son really screwed my body up especially when i ate 24/7 non stop.
sorry for preachin at ya but hope it helps
DONT GIVE UP.......

hi cuddly fairy OMG i have such a craving for salmon and salad too its mad normally i wouldnt even consider it wen thinkin bout food !!!

well done to everyone on their loses!! day 10 almost over haha every morning im like "day 9/day 10" i sound like the guy who is the voice on big brother!!! today was on ok day all my family were eating fried potatoes and oh god i was soooo tempted but i knew i'd only be letting myself down. does anyone know if the flapjacks give u less a chance of losing weight?i tried one the other day and felt really bloated and as if i put on a stone!!! but they're handy so if theres no risks of me not losin weight i mite have one a day??

on day 5. have to say glad keytosis kicked in. not hungry anymore but still would love some actual solids to go in rather than just soup and shakes. was kinda worried the past few days as was due to do the mini marathon a 10km walk and was worried i wouldn't have the strength. yesterday i did the garden for 5 hours (i had a build up of heavy work and fence painting to do). so when i got up today a little stiff i was worried would i be able to complete it. only made mind up that i'd give it a go an hour before so i met my friends and we walked it in 1 hr 50 mins. i was really pleased i was able to finish it though between all the activity today and yesterday i am now very stiff. i feel tomorrow i'll be sore. but really want to start making some life changes now and get fitter and exercise more. day 5 done..... roll on day 6 :bliss:

Hi hatebeingfat
Thanks hun! Feel a good bit better today. I always get down when I don't get to serve dinner, I seem to think about it all night until I see somebody eat it.
Four stone after 2 kids isn't that shabby! I have PCOS, and am terrible for emotional eating. But 10 stone is utterly ridiculous!!
I won't quit, I'm staying on Lipotrim for at least 12 weeks (8 more after today). Hopefully I'll have lost half the weight I have to lose by then!
My single biggest problem on Lipotrim is my upcoming exams (2 weeks tomorrow).
My concentration is fine when I'm with my patients, and the quality of my fillings hasn't suffered, but I cannot study. I have not learnt a single thing except by osmosis since I started lipotrim. Suspect I'm deficient in Essential Fatty Acids.

Honeybelle,
Well done on the Marathon, 1hr 50 is great. Were you doing it for a charity?

hi guenevere
yes was doing it for prevention cruelty to animals. so hurray got a bit on money for them. also I have pcos too and like you am a terrible emotional eater. food is my comfort so i am also hoping i can reprogramme my eating habits completely with this programme. have my first weigh in tomorrow. i have been good so i hope its good. i have never been thin in my entire life....i've been thinner..but i never had what you'd call a good figure. i really want to suceed i just can't believe i won't be eating for a few weeks. right now i'm trying not to look too far down the track and just take each day as it comes! it think if i was to look at the long journey ahead it would be overwhelming and i wouldn't stick to the tfr part. right now i just take each day as it comes i throw a bit of curry powder in the soup and that makes it taste quite nice. and according tothe pharmacist it can be added so anything to make it more bearable eh. today i mixed the strawberry shake with half the water and loads of ice cubes fired them in a blender and it was like a dessert have to say quite nice indeed. anything that gets us through these days. you have been doing brilliant. all your positive stories give me strength when i feel i'm struggling so thank you all for those :)

Sorry to show my ignorance but what is PCOS?

Lol gillybaby - salmon and salad - I thought it would be the chocolate I would miss not that!

Hi Cuddlyfairy
It's Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Affects loads of women, we get symptoms like weight gain, mood swings, excess hair on our bodies and faces, irregular or absent periods, reduced fertility. There are others too that I don't have like male pattern baldness, and acne. Also we're at increased risk for heart disease and diabetes. Of all the things the worst is the reduced fertility.
I'm 21, and am still in college, but I want a baby so badly cos I am scared I can't have one. I have to wait til the time is right for me, and then try. I got a TOTM last month for the first time in 5 years. I'm hoping weight loss improves my fertility.

Honeybelle,
I've never lasted more than 3 weeks on a diet and today is Day1 of the 5th week. I can't believe how well I'm doing. Just hang onto your reason for doing this diet!
How much do you need to lose!

Guenevere

hi guenevere
i have 5st 7lbs to lose. but today i had my first weigh in and i'm down 9lbs :) so happy. my next weigh in is tomorrow week. but at least thats a good start. am gonna take each day as it comes and i really want to improve my fitness so i am going to go on as many walks as i can during the week cos when i do actually do hem i feel great after. but i find i really crave food. does that craving go??

Hi all do you mind if I join in.

I started lipo yesterday. I did lipo about 2 year ago and lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and felt fantastic, needless to say I piled it all back on and a bit more (all my own fault). I have tried several times since to go back on it but it was like my body knew what I was going to put it thru :cry:

I have given my body an 8 month break now and feel very positive this time around. I have also asked my chemist not to tell me my starting weight (its around 18 stone) and also I dont want to know my weekly loss, I want to be told my total loss every 4 weeks. I did this as I found when I was last on it I nearly would break it when I got the odd week where the weight loss was only a pound or 2. So I think being told a grand loss every 4 weeks will keep me motivated.

I love this diet as its easier for me to not eat than it is to eat :eek:. The only thing with me is I dont get hungry at all on it but I suffer with awful headaches and awful tiredness which seems to be always there no matter how long I am on it.

I am determined this time due to health reasons etc and glad I found a forum so that I can come and bash out my feelings when I feel myself slipping. The weekends are always the worst I dont even know why I think this cause I am a stay at home mum so you would think every day would be hard for me :rolleyes:

Anyway look forward to the journey with you all.:)

Hi to all,

This is my 1st time on LT. I need to lose around 5st. I would like to lose at least 2st for my holiday on july 16th. Today is my 2nd day and found it easy, though today i am suffering with headaches and tiredness. I work in a nursery and found that if i have my first shake at lunch time, i can save the other 2 when i'm at home...this is when i tend to over feed myself. i have been reading all your comments for a few days now and find them very inspiring.so when the family are having dinner i come on here and read :)

Hope i can do as well as all of you!!!!

Also going to be 30 in november and want to be slim:)

Thanks for listening
Emma

Hi all..:party0038:..Welcome and good luck, you'll get great support on here, everyone is lushious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick at it, the headaches go, along with the hunger and peeing constantly! This site is great for picking you up, so whatever time, just come on here and someone is sure to give you a kick up the arris:eek:!!!!!!!!(worked for me last wk) xxx

Hey honeybelle,
My food cravings are mostly gone, to get rid of them I drink some water, go for a walk, if I think of food I either force myself to stop, or work out healthy low GI versions of what I crave for after, and I love preparing and serving healthy food to my bf. My cravings are worst when something bad happens (fight with mum/bf, last week I had 2 patients phone to say they'd lost a filling in the one day-turned out it wasn't fillings I'd placed, thank GOD! or today when my bf got a really bad caustic burn from drain cleaner) or when I'm alone. I also come on here when I have a craving, moan a bit, then feel better.
It seems to get easier all the time!
Guen

Well day 2 nearly over. I must say once I got over the major headache this morning I have been feeling great since. Just done a load of ironing (which is amazing for me :D) and I am going to sit and watch big brother and then head to bed.

Not looking forward to the weekend but if I can just get passed it I know I will be well on my way.

good luck to you all.

Hi all do you mind if I join in.

I started lipo yesterday. I did lipo about 2 year ago and lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and felt fantastic, needless to say I piled it all back on and a bit more (all my own fault). I have tried several times since to go back on it but it was like my body knew what I was going to put it thru :cry:

I have given my body an 8 month break now and feel very positive this time around. I have also asked my chemist not to tell me my starting weight (its around 18 stone) and also I dont want to know my weekly loss, I want to be told my total loss every 4 weeks. I did this as I found when I was last on it I nearly would break it when I got the odd week where the weight loss was only a pound or 2. So I think being told a grand loss every 4 weeks will keep me motivated.

I love this diet as its easier for me to not eat than it is to eat :eek:. The only thing with me is I dont get hungry at all on it but I suffer with awful headaches and awful tiredness which seems to be always there no matter how long I am on it.

I am determined this time due to health reasons etc and glad I found a forum so that I can come and bash out my feelings when I feel myself slipping. The weekends are always the worst I dont even know why I think this cause I am a stay at home mum so you would think every day would be hard for me :rolleyes:

Anyway look forward to the journey with you all.:)

Welcome hun! God your story is the same as me. I lost 4 stone before doing ww and of course put it all back on with a bit extra! When will I learn.....definitely this time!

This site is the best...honestly I have passed away so many bored hours when I would normally have eaten, chatting on here.

Best of luck hun and jump into some of the other boards for some fun!!!!

Hi to all,

This is my 1st time on LT. I need to lose around 5st. I would like to lose at least 2st for my holiday on july 16th. Today is my 2nd day and found it easy, though today i am suffering with headaches and tiredness. I work in a nursery and found that if i have my first shake at lunch time, i can save the other 2 when i'm at home...this is when i tend to over feed myself. i have been reading all your comments for a few days now and find them very inspiring.so when the family are having dinner i come on here and read :)

Hope i can do as well as all of you!!!!

Also going to be 30 in november and want to be slim:)

Thanks for listening
Emma
Welcome! Headaches will pass. God I had awful ones but then when you think you are detoxing from everything! Sugar, carbs, caffine, alcohol!!!! It is hardly surprising! Take some paracetemol.

Keep posting girl! It really does help pass the time and get you through weak moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back