Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I started two weeks ago and I have lost 18 pounds (8.16kg). Does anyone have any tips how to deal with the constant froth in my mouth?

Day1

Started lipotrim today kinda scared but fingers crossed :)

had the strawberry shake wasnt the worst thing in the world gonna have the chocolate one for lunch

how do ye get them trackers????

:eek: Hi everyone!! iam in my second week and i lost 11 pounds!!! Iam very happy but today i was making pizza for the kids and i couldnt hold myself and i did it i just had a litle bit and i feel very bad with myself.. Iam 16st 6 so long way to go. its great to hear everybody, Congratulations as well to all of you thal lost a lot of weight

im better today!

Hey guys thanks so much for all ur kind words of support it helps so much!!!

Today (day 2) i woke up a totally different person, i've been happy, smiling, joking and just had a fab day!!:D Although today has been my most hungry day yet...im ravenous:party0051:but its all worth it and im not letting it get me down!!!!

Does the weak feeling go? i've got shaky arms and legs because im so hungry, but i figure thats because im so active and my body is not sure where to get its energy from?? Maybe im gettin ready to enter keytosis tomorrow?

Anyway congratulations everyone on another day closer to goal and a body that we'll love xx

P.s thanks sweetie for the pepper tip :)

Hey tiastash. Heard u are feeling better which is great...good luck with ur first week and ur wi which im sure will be fabulous!!! 3rd wwi for me tom girlies and i am dreading it. Had a rough weekend emotionally and i have been picking at fruit here and there and i had a meal sunday night but have been back on the waon since yesterday. Trying to cram soooooooooo much water into my big body lol hopefully that will help! Chicken soup is stil vile and im adding pepper and salt and chill etc as recommended and still gagging it down!!! It best be worth it although i dont expect to lose this week...safe to say i am dreading wi tomorrow. Somedays i feel my goal of ten stone is sooooo far away!!! Xxx

Hi Girls, great to see you are all doing so well.

I had a chat with my chemist about having major symptoms once I got into ketosis and she said i was not alone on this :eek::eek: That there are so many coming to her with the same problem. She also mentioned that they are talking about bringing a new rule in that if you go on it and break it etc, you will not be allowed to go onto it again for a few months. Maybe this new rule is because it is becoming a known fact that second time around seems near impossible. So STICK WITH IT!!!

As far as me, I am totally flying it. Not weighing myself until the morning but I feel like there is a few pound gone, look wise and clothes wise but if its only a pound or 2 then so be it. This is why I refuse to weigh myself daily cause it just brings misery.

Guen:- The doctor finally prescribed me metforim yesterday after 17 years of so in and out of doctors/hospitals to be told all my symptoms are all in my head and not my PCOS. Time will tell if these crush the sugar/carb cravings and help me to get the weight off and maintain it.

I have not put so much as a sweet near my mouth in over 3 weeks now nor white bread or a potato and I feel fantastic. Obviously the carbs mixed with PCOS was making me feel totally s**t.

Will let you know weight loss tomorrow.

Keep shaking girls.

DOODLE & CANTWAIT 08 How are you both doing, you are the secondtimers I was looking for, having lost so much over a year ago. Pleeeeease tell me you are sticking to it again!!!!

Hey pink380,

That's great news on the metformin, let me know how you're finding it!!! I'm also really glad you're feeling so good!
I'm still sticking with it, just had my 8th WI, and am down 3.9lb to be precise!
Let us know about your weigh in tomorrow as soon as you know!!!!

Guen

Hi Guen,

I will certainly let you know how I get on with Met, im sure it will take a month or so to kick in.

As far as the diet its fantastic. The only downfall I have now and you wont believe this.....I AM NOT EVEN HUNGRY sometimes I just dont want to eat but I do cause I know you have to in order to keep the metabolisim going. I had my breakfast at 10 and I am about to go out the door now for a few hours and I had to force A banana,yougurt and couple of plums into me just so I keep the calorie intake going. Its madness!!!. Whereas I would normally have to eat every 2 hours or so?????

I done the first day of Met yesterday and I dont know if its in my mind but today is the worst ever FOR NOT FEELING HUNGRY:eek:

Congrats on the weight loss, will let you know what my results are tomorrow. I am weighing myself at home so sticking to the same scales all the time.

Catch you later:)

Hey everyone glad to see everyone doin so well down 2.1 stone now in 5 weeks! cant wait to come off it although its addictive !!!!

Week1 - 8
Week2 - 9
Week3 - 1
Week4 - 3
Week5 - 6
Week6 - not over yet but 2 down!!

hi all,

its day2 for me on LT wondering if you could recommened how much exerise i should do im goin on holidays in late August and wanna loose as much as i can???

Hi pink 380 thanks for thinking of me had my 3rd weigh in today wich was another 4lb down so thats 22lb in 3 weeks not saying its easy because we all know its not, going to try and stay on it until mid august at least . I have to tell you last time and this time I always break it on a saturday night i have fish and veg and 3 glasses of wine . so far and i have to say it was the same last year it does not seem to hurt my weekly weigh ins and makes it a little easier to cope having something to look forward to each week
start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb

had my 3rd weigh in today wich was another 4lb down so thats 22lb in 3 weeks

Well done thistime08. The weight is falling off ya. Keep it going

Hey tiastash. Heard u are feeling better which is great...good luck with ur first week and ur wi which im sure will be fabulous!!! 3rd wwi for me tom girlies and i am dreading it. Had a rough weekend emotionally and i have been picking at fruit here and there and i had a meal sunday night but have been back on the waon since yesterday. Trying to cram soooooooooo much water into my big body lol hopefully that will help! Chicken soup is stil vile and im adding pepper and salt and chill etc as recommended and still gagging it down!!! It best be worth it although i dont expect to lose this week...safe to say i am dreading wi tomorrow. Somedays i feel my goal of ten stone is sooooo far away!!! Xxx

Hey tightknickers, hope the wi went well, just stick to it, today has been fab for me, think the keytosis might be kicking in whoop whoop xx

Hi pink 380 thanks for thinking of me had my 3rd weigh in today wich was another 4lb down so thats 22lb in 3 weeks not saying its easy because we all know its not, going to try and stay on it until mid august at least . I have to tell you last time and this time I always break it on a saturday night i have fish and veg and 3 glasses of wine . so far and i have to say it was the same last year it does not seem to hurt my weekly weigh ins and makes it a little easier to cope having something to look forward to each week
start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb

OMG well done you. How amazing you are having food on a saturday and still losing, there really is something to be said about this diet!!!!

Well I think you are proving to me that it must be just me having a reaction to the stuff now.

Thanks for the wishes on the tablets, they are ment to be miricale workers as far as PCOS so we shall wait and see.

Good luck and thank you for replying to me.

Hey girls. 3rd wi = lost 3lbs so better than a kick in the ass especially as had a disasterous weekend on food lol
had me treat today - 4 strawberries and 4 gooseberries...who ever knew 8 tiny bits of fruit could last sooooooooooo long lol
keep it up girlies
xxx

Pink 380 and Guen and Honeybelle
Haven't been on all week as have been having a busy time of it all. had a good weekend and really stuck to it all. I'm flying now but i've been so busy I guess that has something to do with it. Will hang on in until this weekend and then start the refeed on Sunday. glad to read you are doing so well on your low gi pink - sounds like the thing to do. I have lost another 5lb but it is tom so I'm happyy enough with that . I'm hoping during refeed which I will extend with 2 shakes and no carb evening meal as much as possible for a couple of weeks. My objective is to reach 10 stone by 8th August not on tfr but on 2 shakes and one meal from hereonin!! I need to get into an exercise program for Great North Run in October so need to be on some solid food I think!! what do you guys think. Did the 5 km race for cure on Sunday and it was a breeze (except for the breathing, tiredness and fact that I nearly feel down on my knees when it was done).

Colly

Morning Girls,

:confused::confused: I am totally and utterly confused.

I have not weighed myself in a week and was getting so excited about weighing myself this morning as I felt like I had lost a few pound and tummy wise look like I have lost as well.

If anything I have eaten less in the last week as I am used to the diet now and not even hungry. THE SCALES SAY I HAVE LOST NOTHING:eek: I have stayed the same. I dont know how this is possible. What is going on????

Im not going to let it deter me, but if nothing comes off in the next week then something not right. I have not so much as put anything sweet or fattening near my mouth and portions were very small.

Gutted to say the least and very confused indeed:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hellooooo!

Hi all
I have done Lipo before, lost 3 stone and then my 30th birthday came and went and I managed to gain 5 stone after it. I have been tested for thyroid and I don't have any problems - just greed! Am on Day 4 now - I didn't want to say hello until then as I've been on Day 1 forever and this is the first time since December that I've got back on track. Mostly due to shock at my weigh in!

Start weight 30.06.08 17st 13lbs.

Does anyone live near M45 area who knows if there is a support group anywhere?

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back