Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Am on day 4 of the diet, I know I'm not meant to but have weighed myself every day so far, lost 10lb. Will try to only get weighed at the pharmacy, but that might be stretching my will power a little too far. I love the shakes and chicken soup but hate the bars.

Am very tired at the moment, any words of wisdom for pepping me up? I am also quite hungry most of the time, thought this was meant to pass after the initial 3 days.

Anyway thought I'd introduce myself to this very helpful site.

Hi everyone

Im jemma from liverpool, im 22. Always suffered with weight problems.. at 17 i was 13 stone, went to 8 stone, then to 16 stone, now at 14.8.

Started lipotrim last Thursday 3rd July.

I have stuck to it religiously , and drank 4 pints of water a day sometimes more.

I HATE THE SHAKES! (except chocolate)

Im constantly starving .

Constantly going the toilet.

Constipated

Horrible taste in mouth

CRAVING TOAST!!!

LOL

Im sure this is all normal though?

First weight in is on Thursday 10th July

Wish me luck :)

Day 9

Hi all,

First weigh-in yesterday and I've lost 13lbs! I'm sure a lot of it is water but I'm happy with the loss.
I've also had 2 flapjacks instead of shakes over the last 2 days and bizarrely like them, even though I couldn't eat them last time.
I'm assuming I will lose at the same rate if I have some flapjacks in place of shakes?

Planning to be on this for the long haul -
Start 17.13
Week 1 17.0 - 13lb loss

Good luck all X

Hiya all,

Well done on losses - Amanda44 - what a start!¬ I hate the flapjacks but u must be doing something right so keep at it.

Honeybelle, well done u. U have done so well in the 5 weeks and you are so close now - it feels so good to not have a muffin top every time I put my jeans on. I am refeeding now - 2 shakes and a carb free meal (more or less). Y/day I had a burger with cheese - no bun and some greens. At the weekend I had a glass of red wine on Sat and Sun. I am still losing but the loss is slower. I just have to rein in and not go crazy. I will do this for two weeks and then add a small carb at lunch with salad I think. I go to Italy on 8th August and would like to drop another 7/8 lbs by then. If by next week I haven't lost, I'll do tfr again for a week or two to get jumped into it again.

Keep shakin

Colly

Morning all,

Weighed in and I HAVE LOST 2LB:D:D

Im delighted its on the move, so thats 10lb since I started this new plan which was I think about 4 weeks ago (not sure).

Anyway another 4lb and it will be stone, sounds much better when I say it that way.:D

Keep it up girls, cause I certainly will.

its my weigh in tomorrow and apparantly on my scales. i have put 3 pounds on over night.

how the hell? im doing everything to the book :(

its my weigh in tomorrow and apparantly on my scales. i have put 3 pounds on over night.

how the hell? im doing everything to the book :(

That is totally impossible on this diet either your scales are totally wrong or you slipped up somewhere but you say you have done everything right. My guess its the scales but let us know what the pharmacy says. I have never in my life heard anyone put weight on with this diet unless they have cheated!!!

Hi Everyone, I have been reading this forum for weeks, to keep me motivated on LipoTrim and it has been a great help and support.

I was doing very well on LipoTrim when all of a sudden I lost all hope and went off of it for 5 days and let me tell you that I have never been so disappointed in myself. I am bloated, I feel heavy even though my partner says I look the same. So i went back to my chemist to re-start and sure enough I had put on weight, I hadn't done the re-feeding and she said most likely it is all water weight but still it is the most uncomfortable disappointing thing I could have ever done.

So it is back to the drawing board for another three weeks and this time no slipping. I am posting my past and current weigh-ins, fingers crossed that I will stay on track...

Height 5.2 ft
Start weight 10.13 stone
Week 1 10.5
Week 2 10.1
Week 3 9.12.5
Week 4 9.11
Week 5 9.9

Slipped for 5 days....

Start Weight NOW (09/07/2008) 10.3 stone :cry:
Week 1 AGAIN???

Hi all & pink 380 well done on the weight loss!! I weighed in again 2day and another 4lb down so thats 26lb in 4 weeks .
start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb
week 4 - 4lb

user_online.gif

Hi Jem Jem unless you have cheated you cant have put weight on so dont worry it could be something really obvious but you havent though about because you were so upset with the number, are you wearing different clothes Jeans weigh more than trousers, Jumpers weigh more that Tshirts etc have you moved the scales if the floor isnt level thatll give a different reading there are loads of reasons why its different today to yesterday but the key thing to focus on is .. your scales may always be incorrect just go off the ones at the pharmacy its those ones that count , also remember the stories about women at slimming clubs who get weighed dont like the weight wander off for a piddle come back and are pounds lighter it may just be something like that

Hi all & pink 380 well done on the weight loss!! I weighed in again 2day and another 4lb down so thats 26lb in 4 weeks .
start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb
week 4 - 4lb

user_online.gif

whooooooooo hooooooooo well done, it can be done again, I suppose having the baby keeping you busy is a big help as well. I know after having my kids I just did not want to eat for about 6 weeks or so cause I was just kept on the go plus recovering.

Anyway keep it up, it obviously was not agreeing with me but my new way is fantastic and at least I know I wont GAIN as I have starting to learn the good habbits and for the first time in my life I can stick to 3 meals a day and not even want fruit in between:D:D

Bit shocked at the pharmacies who are giving the girls this diet who are only 10 stone:eek::eek: Its a diet for people who are 3 stone or more overweight, my pharmacy would turn you right away. I think its asking for trouble if you ask me. Its a diet not to be messed with. Sorry for the rant :sigh:

Cheers pink and Gene genie.

I really have stuck to it... maybe it is my scales.. we will see tomorrow....i think it is the TOTM soon too... not too sure though theyre not regular... got pains though.... just fingers crossed fro tomorrow.

hey everyone!! how are you all getting on?
i'm feeling really depressed today saw a picture of me before losing the two stone ive lost so far and i feel as if i still look the same :cry:i no two stone down will obviously make a diff but it doesnt look that way to me still stumpy and flubbery!!
and whats worse is ive been off work today and all i see in mags and tv is these gorge six 6, 8 stone models that i'd love to look like !! what is everones goals? sorry for the rant!i've changed my ticker cos my goals have completely changed im no longer aiming for so-so ive decided to go all the way!!!

i'm feeling really depressed today saw a picture of me before losing the two stone ive lost so far and i feel as if i still look the same :cry:i no two stone down will obviously make a diff but it doesnt look that way to me still stumpy and flubbery!!
and whats worse is ive been off work today and all i see in mags and tv is these gorge six 6, 8 stone models that i'd love to look like !! what is everones goals? sorry for the rant!i've changed my ticker cos my goals have completely changed im no longer aiming for so-so ive decided to go all the way!!!

SIZE 6 AND 8 STONE IS NOT NORRRRRRRRRRRRMAL. Stop torturing yourself. Girls I am so overweight its not funny all I would love to see is a size 16 and I would be happy. I am so proud of my personality that I dont need to look like a supermodel, just to fit into clothes in any shop will do me just fine.:D

2 stone is great and I am sooooooo sure there is a big difference in you. The one thing I remember when I lost the 3 stone years ago was, I was not totally happy within myself, still to this day I cannot figure that one out. I think cause I spent months stressing about keeping the weight off etc and I actually realised I was far happier heavier ONLY THE CLOTHES THING GETS TO ME!!!!

Hey all,

Just reading through the forum and it seems like a great place to go to for advice and support.

I am 27 and have just purchased my first course of lipotrim. I am 5 ft 2 and 12st 12lbs. Iam nervous to say the least, but so determined to get some results.

So here I am, and I hope to chat to you soon, I am sure that I am going to need support through this.

So fingers crossed, and here I go.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Just reading through the forum and it seems like a great place to go to for advice and support.

I am 27 and have just purchased my first course of lipotrim. I am 5 ft 2 and 12st 12lbs. Iam nervous to say the least, but so determined to get some results.

So here I am, and I hope to chat to you soon, I am sure that I am going to need support through this.

So fingers crossed, and here I go.

Welcome, you can do this! Stick with it through the early days and it will get easier.:)

hi everybody...sorry ive been away for a bit. been a rough 2 weeks and everything bar my dad has fallen by the wayside...including my diet...am really disapointed in myself! have put on 6 lbs in 2 weeks as im admittedly an emotional eater and its been a totally crap 2 weeeks. anyways...i decided to change to CD due to variation in flavours as i was getting really bored and was really unhappy with my LTC, and th cd lady is really really nice. after a 3 HOUR!!!! chat at her home we decided i wont start it until monday as i have a big family do this coming weekend so im aiming to be good...touch wood so far have...then allow myself a little drink on the weekend and then start afresh on monday!!!! i need to get my head back in the game asap!!!!
however even tho im converting to cd i hope nobody will mind if i still visit here for support and advice and just havin people around that understand how it is to do the diet and how hard it can be at times.look forward to hearing from everyone. and i hope ur all having the very best of success with ur own diet adventures!!!
xxx

however even tho im converting to cd i hope nobody will mind if i still visit here for support and advice and just havin people around that understand how it is to do the diet and how hard it can be at times.look forward to hearing from everyone. and i hope ur all having the very best of success with ur own diet adventures!!!
xxx

Hey mrs, your more than welcome to stay I started off on lipo (read back) but am now doing healthy eating as lipo just would not agree with me. So I stuck here and found it a great support.

I myself would love to give CD a go but can I find a counseller anyway near me. I am in Ireland in galway (country) about 50 miles from the city so there is no hope. CD actually sounds very tasty!!!

cheers pink. glad ur finding somethin that works for you. tell u what tho i aint half looking forward to a strongbow and black this weekend...not had any alcohol for 8 weeks!!! fear 4 pintsand i may be on verge of death lol.yea thats partly why ive changed was doing a 50 mile round trip to get lt now on cd only doin 12 so big diff fuel wise = savin pennies. yea cd sounds much nicer for taste variation!!! keep up the good work laydee xx

Hi Gilly baby, don't despair, you're doing great. I think losing weight makes a massive change to anyone but it is not the ultimate life-fix. We need more. It's not just about looking in but looking up too. I'm happy losing the flab and excess pounds but would be lost without my Maker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back