Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all had my weight in this morning only lost 3 pounds i going on to 8 weeks on this i really just wanaa give up but i still have more to lose cant come off until then anyway hows everyonr getting on how u all finding it

and gilly baby dont despair i'm sure u look fab like i should no i see you every day hopefully i dont have too much longer before refeed :)

Hi all,

Well I am having total meltdown yesterday and today. I am staying away from the sweets/choc etc but I have gone MAAAAAAAAAAAAD for the carbs. I honestly dont know whats wrong with me anymore, I can go full power for 4 weeks solid and then totally crash, the craving for the carbs were unreal. I am picking at chicken dippers/chips that sort of stuff.

I am due my TOTM in 9 days and I can only put it down to this. I am not going to beat myself up, I will just enjoy the weekend and then get back on track Monday. I wont weigh myself thursday as I know what will happen so I will just slog on.

This dieting business is NO EASY RIDE:cry:

Hey pink,

TOTM is always hard for us poor girlies (speaking of which, remember I told you I didn't get periods before LT, well just finnishing my 3rd in 10 weeks, regular as clockwork!!!! I'm delighted).
I have been getting PMT tho, extra weight doesn't help. Sometimes I cry at TV ads and I hate LT for the week prior! Just wanna eat, and not the healthy stuff I miss the rest of the month! The next nine days will probably be tough for you, but try your best to stay away from the stuff, cos if you let your blood sugar run wild, you will find it harder to stay on track!

Guen

hey Guen,

thanks for the encouragement. I am determined to get back on track tommorrow. I have just finished turkey and coleslaw in a pitta, but that is after eating a fish finger/several dippers. Its a feeling of wanting to eat all the time and only came upon me yesterday:eek:

I am now washing it all down with a can of fizzy orange and thats it NO MORE. Like you said the next 9 days are going to be torture, I really thought the MET would have sorted this problem out for me but obviously not. I suffer with awful PMS since my periods have been regular its not nice at all. The tiredness and the food are the 2 worst things of it. I only get 2 weeks in a month were I feel great, ITS SO NOT FAIR.

Anyway well done to you on getting the periods regular its a major thing as I only know too well. Well done on the lipo as well, I only wish sometimes my body would let me do it.

Another thing as well, I have cut back alot on the water and I am sure this is not helping the "hunger/craving" feeling.

Chat to you soon.

Hi All,

Well I am right back on track since yesterday. It was only a few hours of madness and when I look back now I never really ate that much bad stuff. I think the craving was just worse than what I actually ate.

Anyway Guen, I actually think the Met is working wonders cause I dont even want sugar anymore and normally this close to TOTM I am like a mad woman for it and dont stop, plus the carb craving only lasted a few hours and then nothing at all yesterday so I am sure it is working wonders for me. I see a massive change in my body even tho the scales are not actually moving so it must be inches. I can actually see my waist again :D

How did the rest of you get on over the weekend.

Hi pink 380 well done on getting back on track its not easy and we have all been there. i am finding it terrible difficult at the momnet can't stand the taste of the stuff this time and i am coming up with lots of excuses why i should stop but either way it will be me who is mad on holidays in september or babies christening in october if i'm still this over weight. weighed myself this morning and saw 14st 13lb on the scales so i cannot complain getting there slowly. my pharmacist says he does not know anyone who has done it a second time most people fail after 4 weeks so i am nearly 5 weeks so my goal is now to prove him wrong and shift the rest of this weight b4 my holidays. my weigh in is wednesday so i will update you then

Hey pink,
Really glad the Met is working for you, I got really depressed and slept from 7pm to 7.30am, and I was one cranky madam in work today. AND I just found out that my bf is going away on a boy's weekend next weekend, so I'll be alone for the first time since starting LT. I was invited, and decided not to go, and they're his friends not mine, and he only is going cos I insisted, he never has any time with the guys, he's too busy being Perfect Student, Perfect Boyfriend, Perfect Son etc.
But that doesn't mean I'm looking forward to dealing with LT all alone.

Guen

Hi pink 380 well done on getting back on track its not easy and we have all been there. i am finding it terrible difficult at the momnet can't stand the taste of the stuff this time and i am coming up with lots of excuses why i should stop but either way it will be me who is mad on holidays in september or babies christening in october if i'm still this over weight. weighed myself this morning and saw 14st 13lb on the scales so i cannot complain getting there slowly. my pharmacist says he does not know anyone who has done it a second time most people fail after 4 weeks so i am nearly 5 weeks so my goal is now to prove him wrong and shift the rest of this weight b4 my holidays. my weigh in is wednesday so i will update you then

Hi cantwait,

Its amazing that pharmacies are saying that no one can do it second time around, it makes me so bloody mad WHY SELL IT TO SECOND TIMERS THEN???? There should be some rule put in force and maybe then people would stop using it as a quick fix (not meaning you).

Well done on sticking to it for nearly 5 weeks. I am great again thank god and everybody is commenting on the weight loss even tho scales are not moving, so this time around I must be losing inches first and then the pounds will come off, anytime before it was always pounds then inches but it dont matter as long as people notice. I put a pair of jeans on today that I have not worn since end of May and they are hanging on the bum and legs and a small bit of room in the waist so its definately coming off.

I do exercise on the wii fit, I would really recommend it, its fantastic cause its in the comfort of your own home and also its fun. I have just done half hour of step areobics and I am sweating like mad!!!!

Anyway keep going if you can, PROVE YOUR PHARMACY WRONG!!!;)

Hey pink,
Really glad the Met is working for you, I got really depressed and slept from 7pm to 7.30am, and I was one cranky madam in work today. AND I just found out that my bf is going away on a boy's weekend next weekend, so I'll be alone for the first time since starting LT. I was invited, and decided not to go, and they're his friends not mine, and he only is going cos I insisted, he never has any time with the guys, he's too busy being Perfect Student, Perfect Boyfriend, Perfect Son etc.
But that doesn't mean I'm looking forward to dealing with LT all alone.

Guen

Hey Guen..........................IS THIS NOT THE TIME TO PAMPER YOURSELF. :D

If I were you and other half was away, I would stock up on the pampering gear and wallow in it all weekend. Anything to keep your mind off food.

Keep an eye on the moods, is this cause of lipo or TOTM, if its TOTM monitor it and dont forget there is help out there for us with PCOS, dont suffer with it. I cannot beleive I am only a few days away from mine and feeling great (apart from a blip for a few hours) normally by last week I would be snapping at everyone and wanting to sleep 24/7 and of course not forgetting, eating all around me:eek: I have none of it and I can only put that down to the Met.

Chin up and I should be around most weekend if you need to rant :)

I was down because, and I know this sounds RIDICULOUS, a man at work was having a problem with a landlord, and I kinda got dragged into it (he asked me to translate some literature-he's foreign), and I ended up feeling responsible, it's a problem I have. The thing is, talking to him this morning, I realised, I worried more about it this weekend than he did!!! God I have issues!

Guen

Morning All,

Well am I a happy bunny today:D:D

I weighed myself (even tho I said I would not this week!!!)..... I HAVE LOST 3lb whoooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!

That is a total of exactly a 1 stone in one month. Im so delighted with myself.

So I lost a stone in a month and no lipo to be seen??

Roll on the next stone, yipeeeee, its been years since I have managed to stick to a diet plan.

How is everyone doing, you feeling a bit better Guen??

Fatloser are you still around???

Hey Pink,
I'm so glad it showed on the scales!!!!
A stone in a month is amazing, pretty much same as me, and NO lipo, I'm so jealous!!
I'm grand today, I'm down to 14 and a half stone!!

Guen

hi all i'm a newbie. I started on lipotrim just yesterday. I'm finding it ok at the moment i suppose the things i'm finding hard are drinking loads of water i just cant take anymore i find it easier if i put it in the freezer for half an hour first then it has a little bit of ice in it its drinkable then i'm off to get some fizzy water try that for a change, I'm also finding the taste in my mouth disgustings shame we cant have mints or chewing gum, apart from that its all going well i'm sure i'l have times when i feel i cant do this anymore i need to eat but i'm determined to do this "i will do this"

Hi and welcome Lucy, I'm glad your coping ok at the moment. If you drink plenty of water you should be ok. In a couple of days you will be in ketosis and things will become a lot easier for you. My worst day was day 5, so be prepared.Once you get to that first weigh in it will all be worth it. As for the manky gob,you can rinse with listerine and I have put some in a little spray bottle that I got from Superdrug and just spray in my mouth every now and then. Good luck Lucy. YOU CAN DO IT.:D

Hi all & pink 380 well done on the weight loss 1 stone and no lipo i'm very jealous!! I weighed in again 2day and another 5lb down .
start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb
week 4 - 4lb
week 5 - 5lb

Please help me! I am about to start Lipotrim tomorrow and I need some advice!
I tried Lipotrim chicken soup and the chocolate shake and I have to say that I really didn’t like the taste at all. They were chalky and metallic and left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. I am so scared that I’ll fail at the first hurdle. She made the samples out of the shaker/mixer provided by the chemist and there was powder floating around in the soup and shake. The shaker still smells 3 days later. I didn’t manage to keep the soup down. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions??!! Claire xxx

Hello fellow lipotrim users.... My name is Vinnie and this is my second time to do lipotrim, i dont class myself as overweight, i'm 6 foot 1 and only weighting in at 15 stone 6. lipo trim gave me so much confidence my first time round as i only started dating someone and didnt really like the look of my body with the lights on if ya get me. i did it for one week and lost 1 stone, i felt great when i did it, although i found the first 2 days the worst as i'm a big eater. ( guess it was just getting out of the habbit of eating) i didnt really see any results of the week program till like day 3-4. which i loved and didnt mind standing in the mirror looking at myself with my new sexy apperance. my other half had done lipo and had told me to just stick to the shakes which i think are yummy as its some sort of taste compared to the water!!!!( not finding it hard to drink the water, so i'm drinknig about 8 lirtres a day) ......... so i didnt try the soups or flapjacks. but i think the shakes are great. i didnt try any of the tips for making the shakes interesting eg coffee with your vanilla shake, or the moose, as i'm convinced that this is what gave me such a big result in just one week, but thats just my opinion. when i did come off my first week, i didnt really do the refeed to the books, and drank on my second day of my refeed and i ended up very very very drunk and had to be taken care of, so drinking soon after coming off lipo i wouldnt recommend ....

so this time on lipo i'm doing it all to the books again, same story with day one and day two been harder for me, and finding the weekend very hard also....

i'm Cabin Crew and i'm on my feet for 15 hours some days... i dont find while on lipo that i have less engery then i would have had not been on lipo.

its day 2 for me now so i'm just looking forward to my half way mark as i find the last few days easier then the first few.

i wish everyone the best of luck on lipotrim i know its not easy... ;)

claire. i found if you mix more water with it that chalky taste is not so bad, just add a little bit of water and then taste, add water and taste. as you might not like it been to watery. have you tried your vanilla shake with coffee? i havnt but some people seem to like it

Please help me! I am about to start Lipotrim tomorrow and I need some advice!
I tried Lipotrim chicken soup and the chocolate shake and I have to say that I really didn’t like the taste at all. They were chalky and metallic and left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. I am so scared that I’ll fail at the first hurdle. She made the samples out of the shaker/mixer provided by the chemist and there was powder floating around in the soup and shake. The shaker still smells 3 days later. I didn’t manage to keep the soup down. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions??!! Claire xxx

Hi Claire, don't despair. A number of people dislike:( the soup (including moi!). Those who like it sometimes add pepper and spice to it. It is possible to use the shakes only. I do. If you don't like the taste of the choc shake, try adding a sweetener or two (the tablet one only, never the powder form). Try it hot, try it cold with ice.Try mixing with coffee to get a choca mocha (is that what it's called?!), try mixing with peppermint tea to get a choccy mint drink...

Try mixing the vanilla with coffee to get a latte. Try the strawberry flavour - I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted quite nice after reading bad reviews of it.

One comforting fact is that your taste buds will change and you will -as unbelievable as it may seem now- develop a taste for the shakes and even look forward to them!

Also, aim to use the LT shaker which has a grid at the top -when shaken vigorously the powder should dissolve.

You can do this Claire!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back