Lipotrim 2nd week no loss!!

you should be ok i have just done the refeed as im going away in the morning better to do it properly than getting away and cheating ,its not always the pounds that come off 38s look at you well done and keep going the more you pee the more you lose and toilet trips are great for toning legs and bums x

i was at my mums today and i weighted myself.
Now on my official weight in on sat i weighted 17st 10 and i hopped on my mums scales on sat and it showed 18 bang on. Now i got on today (5days later) and i weighted 17 and half so i am hoping for another good un!!

fingers crossed they are accurateISH!!

Don't keep weighing yourself - believe me, I speak from experience. If you weigh more at home, then you will get demoralised and think the diet isn't working; if your scales weigh less, then if you find you haven't lost as much at the official weigh-in then you will get demoralised.

One of the reasons I started this diet was because on my GP's scales I weighed 17st 8lbs; I was devastated. When I got weighed at the pharmacy I was 16st 10lbs. That was four weeks later and without any conscious dieting; it was actually over the xmas period too. My own scales weigh me at around six pounds more than the pharmacy. Of course, I go by the pharmacy's scales ;-)

Yeah.....MR Oakwell Lol.:D

Its funny how it works, but hopefully your loss will be huge this week. You have done really well sticking with it after last week.

Well done mate.x (notice no longer a 'hun')

Tend to agree with Henpom, I never weigh until official WI plus its something to look forward to.
On this diet it flucuates through out the week morning to afternoon , after a dump, drinking water, clothes you wear anon anon as you see so many variables. I personally wear the same clothes every week and go to the chemist at the same time. I m sure they think im a skint rag and bone man as the clothes hang off me now:D

Thats funny, Gary, I do the same thing - wearing the same baggy clothes as the first day. Might have to get some string for the saggybottom jeans though. Oakwell, you are doing so well to stick with it even thought you're not seeing great losses. My own are low compared to others but I'm benefiting from clear skin and more energy. Have you checked if you're in ketosis? Keep with it, you're heading for a record loss, I bet.
Deirdre

I will 2nd that good luck mate:)

i dont keep weighting myself infact i have no scales in the house jsut at my mums. Reason i weighted myself at my mums was because i could not believe i did not loose anything week 2 and i just had to do a pee today so jumped on to see what was what i wount do it again until sat/mon weight in!!...honest!

went for my third weigh in and lost 8lb this week (wk3) i am now going to re-feed for a week before my hol's and i will be back on it come the end of april to shed the rest. i have lost 1st 3lb in 3 weeks so well happy as a starting point.

Am now 17st 3lb and want to get to 15stone before my 32nd birthday!

Thats the bogs dollox mate, bet your made up after last week, nice 1:D

Nah you'll be right just get back on with it when ya back, have a good holiday mate

went for my third weigh in and lost 8lb this week (wk3) i am now going to re-feed for a week before my hol's and i will be back on it come the end of april to shed the rest. i have lost 1st 3lb in 3 weeks so well happy as a starting point.

Am now 17st 3lb and want to get to 15stone before my 32nd birthday!

YIPPPPPEEE. I'm so glad for you. You did amazing to stick with it after not losing last week. I bet you are thrilled. You should be mate.

Well done.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks peeps i just had my first refeed meal a 50z piece of chicken breast a tomato some cucumber anbd some lettice and i feel full!!

I still need 1 more hake today but dont know if i will fit it in!!

Also just bought a new t-shirt thats a XL and not my old XXL sizes!!!

Hope i stay good and get back on track at end of april!

Back