Lipotrim after baby!

Mininini

Hey all not sure if I'm posting in the right place newbie to the site! Wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me! Started lipotrim today and so far so good! Decided it was the best option for me just couldn't get my weight down after having my beautiful daughter hope to loose 3 stone to get back to my original weight pre endometriosis surgery, hormone therapy and baby bump! anyways hope to talk to u all soon would love the support as everyone I know isn't a fan of total food replacement! :(

Welcome aboard Mini, you'll find all the support and understanding you could ever need on LT right here x

Don't listen to what other people say, just do what you think is right for you. You will find plenty of support on this forum. Good luck :D

hi mini :welcome:

im a newbie too :D im on day 2 & so far so good. its great that there are so many people in the same place going through the same thing. this is the best place for encouragement & advice. there are some really amazing people here.

good luck & keep us informed on how its going :)

Hay just had my baby daughter and feel the same starting lt on wendsday,been on before but had to stop due to a injury and then getting pregnant gl with your weight loss xx

Ah thanks guys so nice to get a bit of support! I know its the right decision for me it's just something I have to do at this point ive really tried with other diets but funnily enough my weight just kept going up. It's so hard after baby and hormones to get back to normal but I know once I get back on track it will all be good! I ll defo pop in with progress.

Congratulations on becoming Mums x x

Welcome to the forum, and lots and lots of luck x x

Mininini said:
Ah thanks guys so nice to get a bit of support! I know its the right decision for me it's just something I have to do at this point ive really tried with other diets but funnily enough my weight just kept going up. It's so hard after baby and hormones to get back to normal but I know once I get back on track it will all be good! I ll defo pop in with progress.

Hi, I'm also a first time mummy, my dd is one now but I'm still carrying the "babyweight", day 5 n doing well. Good luck, we can do it!
How old is ur baby? X

If it makes you feel better yeye i too am carrying my "babyweight"... He is nearly 17!!! pmsl x x

SlimmerSu said:
If it makes you feel better yeye i too am carrying my "babyweight"... He is nearly 17!!! pmsl x x

Haha x

Thanks su! Ah yes the dreaded baby weight my god it's sooo hard to shift!! my little girl is 5 months old she's an absolute angel haven't had one day trouble with her! Hoped to have shifted the baby weight by now but nope! In fact I think I ve put on weight since having her! Just finished day two on LT delighted to get this far !

Thanks su! Ah yes the dreaded baby weight my god it's sooo hard to shift!! my little girl is 5 months old she's an absolute angel haven't had one day trouble with her! Hoped to have shifted the baby weight by now but nope! In fact I think I ve put on weight since having her! Just finished day two on LT delighted to get this far !

Here's a thought, how come on tv women can have babies and never put on an extra pound! They give birth (ie lose the padding) and waltz out of hospital in their jeans.......no trace even of the wobbly tummy bits that women get in reality. I thought that soaps wanted to portray real life? So isn't it about time we heard Ronnie and Kat comparing notes about how much weight they've been left with and what they propose to do about it.....might make a pleasant change from the present hideous storyline.....

Agree Sandra!! It doesn't make pleasant watching does it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I know they pop home is size 8 jeans looking fab it's so unrealistic then every magazine you pick up has a celeb mom who lost the weight in a week! Really unfair to the normal mommys who come home from hospital still looking pregnant! No one told me that part! My sister had a baby around the same time I did and lucky Cow dropped the weight practically over night which didn't help! Glad im doing something about it now tho that's all that matters! And hey it's not a competition! Day three over! Whoo!

i had my daughter 8 weeks ago and the other day a lady was stering at me on the bus and i was just about to ask her was there somthing wrong when she said would you like a seat i laugthed and thought to myself i cant believe she thought i was pregnant x:eek:

But did you take up the seat?;)

Ah lily that's terrible but I wouldn't let it bother you when I was pregnant people were convinced I was carrying twins I was so big it really is the most difficult weight to shift. I loved being pregnant possibly a bit too much I ate like a pig! Never have been as big as I am now thank god for LT though I think ketosis has kicked in for me my breath is vile!

Lol no i didnt take the seat offer found it funny as when i was pregnant and had to get the bus no 1 offerd me a seat but now they do

If its anything, my son is 3 in a fortnight and ive still got an extra 6 stone. Take it one step at a time, it gets easier (I got through a full week, before having to come off) and you'll feel wicked soon. Watch the weight fall off you :) x

Yes, here to shed the baby pounds! Had a little boy who is 6 months old now. Racing to get some weight off before returning to work.

Back