Lipotrim and Exercise

Ayshea

Hi

2nd question for today. I was planning to add some exercise after my first 2 weeks of lipotrim. That would be next Monday.

But a friend who is also doing Lipotrim has said you can't exercise while taking it as it will be dangerous and will put your body into metabolic shock???

There is nothing in the information I was given that says not to exercise. I'm going to ask the Pharmacist but wanted to know what others onlipotrim have found. Do you exercise? Is it a problems with lipotrim?

Thanks
A
xx

Before starting this diet I regularly went the gym and they said don't go for the first week because energy levels are low so i didnt go last week, well today is day 6 and I've just got back from step class and it was as tiring as usual lol but no worse.

I've been going to the gym since the end of my first week (prob should have waited til week 2). Today on my 3rd weigh in my pharmasist asked if I was exercising becuase once the first week is over he advises exercise to speed up weight loss and to put into place good habits for maintaining a healthy weight when off tfr.
Do let me know what your pharmasist says!

Thanks, I'll let you know when I speak to the Pharmacist. I've been walking, I've got dogs so no choice there. I was getting worried about doing more in case I cause myself problems.

i felt really light headed around days 8-10, but then, like magic, the fog lifted and i started with body balance, and have now worked my way back into body combat. it feels great!

From what I understand about physiology I don't really see how it could send you into shock...if anything it would speed up the fat loss! Let us know what the pharmacist says, I also want to exercise to keep toned as I lose the weight. x

Back