Lipotrim Buddies...

Wobble Wonder

Hello..
Myself and glamgranny are buddying up for the lipotrim journey.. if anyone else wants to join us you're more than welcome!!:D:D:D

Glamgranny.. do you have a goal in mind or a date?

I want it gone for my summer hols... am already buying the clothes in my mind!!!:rolleyes:

I have four and a half stone to lose but am going on hols on May 31st so a good loss before that will be welcome. I can see myself in shorts for the first time in years, yippeee !!!! The inspiration slide show above in the blue tab is great. :)

Ah, you made it!!!! How was the traffic?! lol..

:D I keep changing my mind about how much I've to lose!! I really honestly do want to get down to 9st 7lbs so that means I've 2st 10lbs to lose - I'll stick with that for the mo!!

Yeah, I watched the slideshow! very good isn't it?!! Don't think I'd be brave enough to send my pics in though!!:rolleyes:

How are you feeling today then? Do you have any important events coming up soon (besides the holiday)..?

I've my Dad's 60th at the end of May.. but if I'm still working on my weight, I'll just have to be a tee-totaller that night!!:mad:

I found you !!! I have two birthday parties this month so will have to be good on those nights, other than that nothing to tempt me thank god. My son is in Canada and we haven't seen him since last year so I want to surprise him with my new bod. We are going hiking in the grand canyon and I can't do that at the weight I am now and if I can't do it my hubby, daughter and son won't go without me. Sooooooooooo ...........the pressure is on but it will keep me motivated hopefyully.

Are you looking forward to your Dad's birthday?

Ah no! Lol!! Won't be good enough to look forward to!! (I know, I sound terrible.. but honest ya might say!!)
Oh wow!! Grand Canyon?!! Now, that's something I'd love to do.. brilliant!!! :)
Ah, we'll be flying by the summer, not a bother to us!!
I've to hit the road now, my little man has his 6 month vacinations, poor dote!! :-(
Will be on later or in the morning if you're on!!!

Mel xx

Hello to both of you :)

Well Im on day 3 today, Im finding it quite hard at the min as its curry day in the canteen :(

The canteen is next door to my office so if i want to go anywhere I have to go through it, the smell is to die for...................but im strong i can do it!!!

Hi all,

On day-2 and its been like a bloomin roller-coaster ride today, really glad all you guys are out there in the same boat (or have been!!) This is a fab site - the only trouble is I spend WAY too much time on here when I should be working!! :D

Off to a friends wedding on April 12th and I'm a bit panic stricken at the thought of it!!

Any tips / advice would be great!!
x x

Please tell me this gets easier, I feel like a failure already. I have been lying down all afternoon with a dreadful headache and have only managed the second shake now!! I AM NOT GIVING UP though, I am so glad I have all of you to be chatting to. I am in the bedroom now while my husband cooks dinner, it's the best place for me now lol. Can I take a painkiller does anyone know? x

Yes hun, painkillers are OK to take and make sure you are drinking plenty of water too. The first few days are the worst, after that you will be flying xxx

Thanks Cheryl, I saw your pic on the inspiration slide show and think you are amazing. How long were you on lipotrim? Do some people go on the Cambridge Diet afterwards do you know? :)

Hello everyone!!!!! Thanks Lillie!
Sorry havn't been on Glamgranny.. had my driving test today.. and I passed!! Yay me! How's you, how are ya feelin?
Had my first weigh-in too... down 7lbs! Not bad but expected more as I've been sooo good but sure a loss is a loss, it's still half a stone!!!!
Got a flapjack to try for the first time.. UUGGGHH, managed 2 bites, foul stuff!!
Lottie and Keano.. how are you both getting on today?!

Well done on the weight loss and the driving test Wobble Wonder, you must be thrilled. A half a stone in one week is brilliant, give yourself a pat on the back. I am struggling today again but am sticking with it. I have only had one shake so far though cos my tummy is so upset. Will try one in a mousse form now and see how that goes. :)

Sorry havn't been on Glamgranny.. had my driving test today.. and I passed!! Yay me! How's you, how are ya feelin?
Had my first weigh-in too... down 7lbs! Not bad but expected more as I've been sooo good but sure a loss is a loss, it's still half a stone!!!!
Got a flapjack to try for the first time.. UUGGGHH, managed 2 bites, foul stuff!!

Well done on driving test and 7lb loss.....its been a good day for you hun. xx

Thats great news, you obviously didnt wobble on the test well done on both accounts:)

Hi - congratulations!!! well done on the weight loss, yep half a stone is half a stone, I'd be happy with that on Tuesday (my weigh-in).

Had a crappy day yesterday, wanted to die - but today I feel great (apart from the breath) :eek: - don't stand too close!!! lol

Feeling really positive..... :D

Keep up the good work x x

Thanks Cheryl, I saw your pic on the inspiration slide show and think you are amazing. How long were you on lipotrim? Do some people go on the Cambridge Diet afterwards do you know? :)

Thank you granny hun, it was three attempts (long story, but had to stop for cancer treatment in between) but in total was about 10 months or so. I have tried CD but it didn't "do" it for me as I couldn't lose anywhere near as much weight as I could on LT, I don't know why because I think they are very much the same (even made by the same people too I think). Good luck with your weight loss journey and once again (from one granny to another) thank you for your kind comments xx

Back