Lipotrim Buddies...

Thanks Cheryl, you are truly and inspiration and so gorgeous. Did you find it hard to stick to it for the first few days? I am almost through day two now but I have only had one shake today as they make me want to throw up. :)

mmmmm Lilo is right, you must have 3 a day or you will be doing more than be sick.........so 3 please gran:)

i hate all the milkshakes apart from choc,but when you have that everyday you soon start to hate that! im on week 3 (its my WI tomorrow) when im in one of them moods that i hate them, i drink it holding my nose too.
it really does get better after a while even though you feel like it never will:D

Must be just me then, 2 a day for the last 3 month mmmmmmmmm. I mean I love savoury food and I adoured sweet foods but I struggle with the shakes I think because I dont see them as a meal, maybe I dunno.

i really like the peanut flapjacks they are lovely with a coffee (thanks garry) im usually a savoury person myself and thought id struggle with the shakes ,but each to there own .Quick question the chicken soup is ok for veggies so obviously contains no chicken shouldnt someone report LT to trading standards lol xx

mmmm good point I was told its mashed up chicken lips:eek:

Flapjacks and soup are just very wrong guys!! Who the hell thought of them?! xx

must have bad taste TJ;) x

Do you think hun? xx

Hey hey no bullying here please! I fight back:D x

hi all...hope ye dont mind me joining in....started today for 2nd time..did it last year..found first few days hard but the time went fast after that..had slip up well ago,,i was feeding d kids and i actually forgot bout it,and ate,,,just 3 crackers,,just pure habit,,,,,hope ye dont mind me joining in,,:wave_cry:

You're very welcome hun xx

Back