Lipotrim Buddies...

i nearly sliped up like that last week. i do competative obedience with my dogs and go to training every week. when sombody gets a 1st place in a competition they have to bring in cream cakes for everyone else as a kind of thanks for getting them upto that level because we all help each other out.i went over to the cakes and went to pick one up! my best friend came running over and said put that cake down right now! i couldnt belive i just did it automaticaly

thanks everyone..its great having this keeps the brain off food,,,,ye have all done so well mygod....i know i had slip 2nite,,its driving me mad now as i did so well all day...question for ye,,,how much water are ye drinking,,,i have drank bout 5-6lts today,,is that 2 much.im only drinking small bits at a time it seems to keep me going,,

I have between 5 and 7 lts pet

Flapjacks and soup are just very wrong guys!! Who the hell thought of them?! xx

Oh I'm with you!! God, they're foul.. tried the flapjack last night for the first time and I gagged, eyes watered, face went red.. I looked so godman attractive it wasn't even funny..
Whoever thought of them had a hatred for food.. eww..

Thanks for the 'well dones'!! I'm chuffed now, can feel it in my clothes.. once it continues in a downwards direction I'll be a happy camper!:D

How's everyone doing now? Do you find the weekends the hardest?..
The only time it really hits me is when my boyfriend orders a take-out - the twat!! Or.. when I go to my Mam's house.. they're all food obsessed!!

how's you Glamgranny? How are ya feeling now?..

I am miserable as usual lol !!! I am not seeing any improvement so far and I am bringing the shakes back up so am actually starving. I just tried a more watered down version on the advice of shazpaz and it came right back up. I don't know how much longer I can go on to be honest, I need to keep the shakes down. :cry:

is there any flavour that you can stomach?..

I couldn't keep any down at all wobble wonder. I got a call from the chemist earlier to see how I was doing and they recommended that I stop as I am not getting any nutrition at all. They want me to try the maintenance shakes to see if I can manage them a bit better. I will think about it. I had a chicken breast fried in water with onion, lettuce and tomato and a slice of bread and my stomach is feeling a little more settled. I hope you succeed wobble, I'll keep coming on here to keep in touch. Thanks for all the support.

Lol glad you agree with me wobble!! When i tried the flapjack i gve some to my mum too and we both ran for the bin at the same time!! Luckily the pharmicist gave it to me as an extra to try so i went straight for my choc shake lol xx

The flapjacks I thought were a lesson to put you off food. It was like cardboard and I had to chew a zillion times to get rid of it whilst wanting to heave. No no no , not for me and I will be sticking to the 3 flavours of shakes from now on, Lesson 1 now learned.

Oh well just had my 1st shake of the day cos Ive been really busy cleaning everything to try and take my mind off being on a diet and having spare time on my hands then the fridge and food doesnt start calling me.

Take care everyone and keep up the good work. Granny hope your ok...

Michelle x

Heh Glamgranny. When I started this the shakes made me sick to. It never made it to my stomach before it came back. After day 1 I realised it was the smell that made me sick and not the taste. I now put sponges up my nostrils before I even open the packet and I drink the shake down in one. I have not been sick since. I know its a bit extreme but it works for me.

I couldn't keep any down at all wobble wonder. I got a call from the chemist earlier to see how I was doing and they recommended that I stop as I am not getting any nutrition at all. They want me to try the maintenance shakes to see if I can manage them a bit better. I will think about it. I had a chicken breast fried in water with onion, lettuce and tomato and a slice of bread and my stomach is feeling a little more settled. I hope you succeed wobble, I'll keep coming on here to keep in touch. Thanks for all the support.

Aw, chick, I'm sorry to hear that..:( Don't let it get you down.. Hope you're feeling better now and if you do try the maintenance, best of luck xxxx

Yep, chewy cardboard is a good description.. with dog food flavour.. I missed a meal because of that awful substance.. shockin altogether:(

Thanks wobble wonder, I am going to do WW and see how it goes. I started today as I have a lot of the books etc. and I'll go to a class/meeting on thursday near where I live so I'll just have to do my best. I am grateful for all the support I got here. I hope you have great success and that you are truly gorgeous in all the lovely clothes you will be able to buy in the summer. xxxx:)

Thanks wobble wonder, I am going to do WW and see how it goes. I started today as I have a lot of the books etc. and I'll go to a class/meeting on thursday near where I live so I'll just have to do my best. I am grateful for all the support I got here. I hope you have great success and that you are truly gorgeous in all the lovely clothes you will be able to buy in the summer. xxxx:)
Hi hun,

Sorry I've not been around for a couple of days. I'm sorry watering the shakes didn't work:sigh:. I do think for you that Weight Watchers might be the answer. If you cannot keep the drinks down, you'll end up making yourself seriously ill and obviously that is crazy. Stay on this forum though. It still keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Good luck hun.
xx

Back