• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LIPOTRIM DAY 2!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi,it does get loads easier,esp when you get in ketosis.But yes the food adverts really do jump out at you,even i drawl over the meat adverts & i'm a veggie.... lol

hey!
like everyone has said it does get much easier! im on my second week of lipotrim and i almost gave up last week because i was craving food so much, but after ur first weigh in u feel more motivated to continue as u see how much u r losing!
but the food adverts on tv dont help, i never noticed b4 how much they advertise food! i dont even think about food as much now, even watching my housemate having something as little as a piece of friut used to get to me but now it doesnt, he can eat a big 3 course meal in front of me and im not craving for food like i used to!
good luck with the rest of the week and im sure it will get easier 4 u! (u can do it!)
let us know how u get on with ur first weigh in!
xx

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Oh iv just seen that advert too....i love steak and and that advert nearly killed me!!!!!!!

DAMN THAT M&S ADVERT!!!!!

cravings will deffo go away soon... just take it one day at a time..once you see the results, you will be onto a winner!!!...keep it up hun!

ahh dnt be worried hun, u will be fine, plus everyone on here is great and we are all here to support ya!

Glad to hear it gets easier as the food cravings are killing me
Trying to stay focused