Lipotrim/Doctor Question

I've seen on the main website that Lipotrim was released to pharmacy's in 2000. Does that mean you can now only get it from them, or is it possible to get it on prescription from GP still??

I did it before, but due to cost couldnt carry on. I'm not possibly in a worse position but NEED to do something, I'm so unhappy right now :cry:

Hi hun,
this is only my first day so im not the most experienced person on here, but anyhow as far as I know, lipotrim is only available from participating pharmacies. I'm sure if you went to youre GP he/she would have heard of lipotrim but I dont think they can prescribe it as such, they would just be able to give their advice on weather or not they think it would be a good option for you.

I started today and my pharmacist just made me fill out a medical questionaire.

I know exactly how youre feeling but dont despair, lipotrim seems to be a great diet, and its quick, I hope!!:D

Emma.x

Fraid not my lovely. You can see your doctor, he can prescribe it for you but you will still have to pay the £36 per week like everyone else.

I think i heard somewhere the reason behind it being the shakes are essentially your food and the nhs can't be seen to be paying for your 'food' when other families and people can't get help with food costs from the doctor either. I hope that makes sense :)

When you really add it up (for me anyway) with nights out, take aways, junk food etc, it does work out or even if not it's a small cost for health etc?
There are loadsa of cheaper versions online too which would defo work out, Exante, Avidlite, Targetslim, NewYou.

Good Luck
xxx

and diet buddies which gives you 4 shakes a day too. and is cheap

Back