Lipotrim - First Thread

xxAmandaxx

Looser :)
Hi, i have a B.M.I of 37.3, im only 21 but seems since i was about 14 my weight was matching my age, i am 18.5stone now at the moment and thankfully havent reached 21stone (yet) my diet consists of lots of sugary stuff, i eat breakfast, but its usually coco pops, and loads of carbs and chocolate throughout the day, im a chocolate junky, i really do need to start loosing a lot of weight as i am starting to loose a lot of confidence and self esteem, i used to be able to just turn a blind eye to what i look like in the mirror, but being only 21 i have a pretty crap social life, because i dont feel comfertable dressing up in nice clothes because they dont look good on me, and i cant accept a compliment off people.
so the moral of the story is I HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT, i was on lipotrim before for a few weeks and managed to shift a good few pounds but went on holiday and gained it all back plus another 2 stone on top of that, so i am thinking about going back on it again and gonna hopefully get all the will power i possibly can, when i was on lipotrim i always got headaches, and always had the thought of food in my head, and felt physically ill drinking them, but hopefully that will change..

can any one help me or recommend another good cheapish diet for me please?

(sorry about the essay) :kissass:

hi hun x
i think you should bite the bullet and go for it!
sounds like your ready to tackle your weight.maybe last time you tried LT you weren't in the right frame of mind to see it through,hence the extra weight you put on.
come on here and chat if your finding things tough.its been a godsend for me and i don't think i'd still be doing it without the help and advice from all these wonderful people x
good luck with whatever diet you decide to do x

Hi Amanda!

Well I'm only on day 6...and admittedly it's HARD on LT... but not as hard as having no self-esteem and not being able to wear the clothes I want.

Like you I find that being overweight impacts on my social life really badly. Going out with friends has so many scary elements:
1) What to wear that will FIT!
2) What to wear that doesn't make me look like a frump
3) Will people be looking at me (for the wrong reasons!)
4) The rest of my friends are all slim

It's even got to the point I've been turning down doing things because I'm worried that there might be hills/slopes/stairs/chairs I won't fit into and I'll be out of breath and sweaty. That's no life for a girl in her 20s.

So yeah...bite the bullet. You had success before and know it works...and you'll find the support on here is AMAZING!!!

On previous diets I've felt alone and discouraged, but everyone on here is so supportive that you'll feel you're doing LT with a group of friends!! It's a Godsend!

Good luck hun...I'm sure you can do it!!

xxx

yea i feel the same, especially at the likes of funfairs, the stupid ass hardess's flatten my legs hehe..
i got it in to my head about 2 years ago that i didnt care what any one thinks of me, and i still dont now, i dont mind looking in the mirror and just seeing my face but once i see a full length mirror i just cringe, and the last few years i only seem to be the girl who everyone says "but you've a pretty face" so i seem to think thats all i have going for me!!

thanks for all the inspiration ladies!! xx

Yeah "pretty face" is the get-out-of-jail-free card for people who don't quite know how to compliment fat girls!!

I also get "You've got gorgeous hair"

HAIR???!!!! You're giving me good hair??!?!?!!

LABRADORS have good hair...but you don't see them getting all the guys do you?!

xx

Hi Amanda welcome to the forum :)

It is great that you have decided to start your weight loss journey. Yes it is hard but it is not impossible. When I started 4 weeks ago, I got headaches for the first 4-5 days then it felt better and I must say I have not had headaches since.

If you like chocolate then you might want to stick to the chocolate shakes. Just add 2 tablet sweetners and it tastes like any regular milkshake (to me anyway).

The only way you are going to win this battle is if your head is in the right place and you definitely want to go all the way. From the sound of your post, I think you are ready.

There is always someone here and if you visit the forum daily or when you feel down I am sure everyone will have words of comfort for you.
For me and for alot of others this forum plays a big part in our motivation. When you post to motivate others, you also motivate yourself.

As for cheaper diets, I have no idea. This diet seemed to suit me so I have not researched others.

Good Luck!

Good advice Jesi...

And I know people say about this being an expensive weight loss programme but by the time you pay your subs at something like WW or SW and then buy your weekly food...well for me it's working out cheaper!

x

Yeah "pretty face" is the get-out-of-jail-free card for people who don't quite know how to compliment fat girls!!

I also get "You've got gorgeous hair"

HAIR???!!!! You're giving me good hair??!?!?!!

LABRADORS have good hair...but you don't see them getting all the guys do you?!

xx

Ha hilarious..
see its people like u lot who actually make me feel good, at least u all know how it feels, instead of ur size 8 mate saying, "ah just give up the booze, fags, and drink more water u'll be skinny in no time" ... eh no i wont!! :jelous:

OMG the pretty face card? hahahah Yeah I love that one.

Actually the only thing I like about myself is my face, specially as I have nearly got rid of my second chin within this last 4 weeks :D

I have had sooooo many people say "Your face is pretty" or "You have a pretty face"

What they mean is "your face looks good but mannnn you need to sort the body out"

What they dont realise is that they think they have complimented me but in reality what they have done is basically called me fat.

Yes we have brilliant faces and we are going to have fab bodies to go with it :D:D:D:D:D

cool thanks a million, i think lipotrim is my best option, its only about 70 euro in my pharmacy not even a fraction of what i waste n junk food!!

Pretty face? Man! what i wudnt give for a pretty face comment, i get "ur so funny!" code for "isnt it amazing that you can have a laff when ur so fat!!!" Like my sense of fun will die with my weight loss......OMG wot if its the source of my power, quick no more LT for me,pass the bargain bucket I MUST BE FUNNY!!!! lmao:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

Hi Amanda, maybe the reason you found LT difficult before was because you were not in the right frame of mind to succeed and keep the weight off?

From your opening post it sounds like you really have your mind made up to give it another go. Do not dwell on what happened last time. Start afresh with positivity and make a list of the reasons why you want to lose the weight. Keep it in your purse and look at it every day.

The most important thing is to read through this forum. This forum should be on the LT bag that you receive your shakes in. It in invaluable! Read through other people's experiences of the initial headaches, dizziness, sickness etc and see how they got through it. Read about inspirational stories and about how LT has changed people's lives. Most of all come on here every day you can for support and a cyber hug if you're ever finding things difficult.

LT will be a breeze if you do those things and a few weeks down the line and you'll be feeling fabulous!

Pretty face? Man! what i wudnt give for a pretty face comment, i get "ur so funny!" code for "isnt it amazing that you can have a laff when ur so fat!!!" Like my sense of fun will die with my weight loss......OMG wot if its the source of my power, quick no more LT for me,pass the bargain bucket I MUST BE FUNNY!!!! lmao:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

LMAO

sooo scared to say "your sooo funny"

haha!!

LOL@ Jesi and Despardo!!!

Yeah...I get the 'funny' comments too! It's like people are amazed that someone who is overweight can have...shock horror...a PERSONALITY!!!

"Bless her...she's so funny....how can she be upbeat when she's a lard arse!!??"

It's great though... because soon we'll have 'pretty faces', 'great senses of humour' AND we'll be HOT! Oh my word!!! We could take over the world girlies!!

xx

oh god you lot crack me up in here, putting a big smile on my face, too be honest girls if we cant laugh at ourselves who can.. as they say bigger is better lol.. im deinitley going to give lipotrim another try, and i know now after all these years of pi*sing and moaning about my weight now is the time to do it, i dont think being a size 10 would really suit me, but i think a nice curvy 14 to 16 would be fine by me, more cushion for the pushin is good enough, and when the day comes where i can go for a walk up the stairs or out with the dog with out feeling like im going to die a slow death will be the day i can finally start living life to the full.. and
@ bestybotox for the words of wisdom!! xxx

Hi Amanda,
welcome and best of luck. I am a kerry woman paying that 67 euro a week, cheap I must say if I had to add up all my food and ***** I would have eaten along with it. There is a thread called 'Bring your head inside and your body will follow... ' or something like that at the top of the page and good for getting your head in gear.
People don't succeed on VLCd as they are not ready to start them at that particular time, not that they can never do them but they are a hard option and need to be geared up to.

Determined girl... love the labrador line.
Seems like we all get the 'funny' line or the 'pretty line', don't we.
Can't remember where it was from but a comedy sketch somewhere; the guy asks how so and so is and says he heard she lost a load of weight. His friend comments that she had lost a huge ammount of weight but is terribly upset since as she really didn't have a pretty face after all.

Wishing you all the best, Amanda, try it and use the forum for support, we are all in the same boat and will help where we can.
Doirin

I would have thought LT would be cheaper than a weekly shop? it is for me.

I've found LT the cheapest one around, other than Weight watchers, maybe try just a conventional diet? Small portians, cut out the cr*p, go to the gym? Thats what I'm doing to loose the last of my weight from 12th Sept.

My friend does WW and has lost around 3 stone on it, but she is deciplined unlike me.

Whatever you do good luck!

Just Do It!
Everyone's right - you sound ready.
The first few days will be hard - you have to take them a day at a time but, my god, the benefits - especially after that 1st weigh in.
Once you take control of your weight you will feel on top of the world.

Positivity breeds positivity.

Let us know what you decide to do.
LLx

i sure will, definitley gonna go for it, have a big wedding in LA nxt year so hopefully i will fit in with the locals, haha..i will for sure keep everyone posted on my progress, i think this website can be my new addiction i havent gotten off it since about 3 o clock today and its nearly 9 lol :D

Back