Lipotrim Flapjacks Have you tried them

Thanks Hun....what I would give for some losses like yours!

You'll get them doll and better I'm sure. But exercise really helped me so far - its the only way I know I won't go back to my old ways! Plus the energy in ketosis is much better than the energy I have when I'm eating so its good to be back on track now.

I'll get to exercise I really will it's just so hard with 2 little ones.., by time they are both asleep it's nearly 8pm and as I can't afford a gym my options are limited. I know it's not an excuse really but it's not easy!

Hi lisa and Siobhi
i noticed we're all aiming to lose 50llbs roughly?
lisa have you just started the lipotrim? i'm on day 3 (feel like i'm in the big brother house sayin that). i've had no energy to exercise seriously. Am i not drinkin enough water? I've two springer spaniels and walking them has been harder than usual, felt faint yesterday so only gone on a short walk today. I'm hoping my weight loss is going to be more than 7llbs on my first weigh in. Feelin a bit low and not sure about the whole thing. I just really want to get back to my size 8 and look fit as....again! Well day nearly over!! KEEP GOING GIRLS!! xx

Last edited:
Hey!

Yeah I'm a newbie....today was day 4. Been feeling much better today, still not got as much energy as usual but I didn't fall asleep pretty much mid sentence like I did on day 2.

I'm hoping I'm going to get some kind of energy spurt but nothing yet!
It seems to get easier every day so hopefully tomorrow will be better still!
I've got a half day at work tomorrow and I'm planning an afternoon at the shops kid free!! I won't buy anything but all the walking around must count as exercise???

Obe just seen, we are similar weights too!
We will have to keep each other going!

Hey lisa,
Walkin, movement, waving ya hands at the food in protest to keep it away will all burn up calories! Day 3......as you said it will get easier each day,i'm a vegetarian (hope these shakes are vege friendly! too late now!) n the dogs bakers complete is lookin tasteful today! lol
Whats your mini aims to help ya reach your goal?
i'm hoping the weigh in will be worth it!! feel freeto msg me on here i can give ya my email if ya want x

I'm just taking it a week at a time at the mo with getting back into my Rock and Republic jeans being my ultimate goal.

Reckoning the amount of times I'm up and down the stairs to the loo must count for something!

Hey guys,
Size8 don't try to exercise too much in the first week - I made that mistake all you get is cramping and fainting, and it doesn't help your weight loss much. Hold off till ketosis kicks in then you can go at it hard as you like. Well that's just my experience anyways! Water water water or you'll A be very hungry and B cramp! HAHAHA when we're done the 3 of us together will be the size of one of us at the start!!!!! Very best of luck girlies :talk017:

Siobhi LOL!!! What a fab thought, "3 of us together will be 1 of us at start" thats ace! How'd you find gettin to the 11st marker (hope i read the details right). I seriously can not believe i'm 12st, i noticed the ass n thighs n tummy gettin bigger but not anythin immense. What size would i fit in at 11st, 10st, 9st etc - approx, as i appreciate ppl are slightly different, but we're nearly same height (5'5.5"!!!). Day number 4 for me and as Lisa has said yeah its got easier. Not sure if ketosis has started or not. I've been doin the tip another member suggested on a thread of using one of my shakes as a whitner for coffee throughout the day, and a LOT happier! I know ketosis is supposed to give me bad breath but with this coffee drinking i'm not sure i'd notice! Maybe when my two dogs avoid me is a clear sign?! Thanks for the advice on the exercise, i thought i was just being soft. I'm just walking them really slowly and taking hills very slow. As i have felt a little woosie. So nervous bout my first weigh in as i cant notice any difference yet. My brother has already nicknamed me Amy WHinehouse for my quest to get back into size 8 lol. Anyone else found ppl just not gettin how ya feel about just wanting to be back to lookin fab n feeling confident, gettin lectured left right and centre that i'll put it all back on and more, that liquids only isnt good for you etc etc, only day four! hoping they'll get bored of saying anything after a week or two and results start showing. Will anyone be able to notice half a stone - a stone loss though?
Hope everyone is doing well so far today, i could do with all the inspiration and support going pls! Another day, another day closer to bein fabulous :) x

Yeah its been good to be back to myself, but I'm going the distance this time getting to 9 stone I don't think I've been 9 stone since I was 11 - was the same height then as I am now! Sorry to hear people are niggling you. I have found that you have to do a lot of mental work on this, in terms of building your confidence up and only talking positively to yourself. But that's what brought me to starting LT in the first place I'd already become a 10 in my head and now I'm about 3/4 weeks away from it. People really noticed after each stone but more so obviously after the second for me but everyones a little different on that. I love this - one of the guys at work said to me the other day "You've lost 144 1/4lb burgers then?" lol I just laughed and said "Yup, cheese and all".
I love Minimins for giving me somewhere to rant on a bit! Thanks guys!! The woosieness goes away by the way! xxxxx

Hi Siobhi

I'm like you I like to go on here for a bit of a rant. It really helps me. I went to slimming world for a few weeks lost 4 lbs and was so disheartened. I love this diet coz the weight comes of so quick. In slimming world and I also tried weight watchers a few years ago. I actually found 'the talk' completly not helpful. However everybody is different. My mum goes to slimming world and loves the talk. I find going online and hearing everybodies woes makes me feel not alone. awhhh

Hahahahaha yeah I had the best leader ever the first time I did weight watchers and lost 4 stone but then she moved away and none of the others have been as inspirational since so I just couldn't face going back just yet. I love that it comes off fast too! It's such a buzz

you've done so well! Are you already a size 10 then?! You're goin to look so HOT in no time!! you've just spurred me on into stickin out a tough hour :) Had family eating infront of me and the smell and sound of munching was making me want to throw my sachet at their head!! Thankfully i'm now smiling and staring at the monitor instead of burning holes with my glare at them and their plate. Feel such a cow, dont begrudge them at all but part of me feels its a little thoughtless. Anyone else feel like that when sat with the other "eating" mortals! I'm guessin i'm probably not in ketosis yet!! x

Siobhi

You have done brilliant so far have you a function your losing the weight for. I have my brothers wedding in october. A victoria beckham number in a small size 12 im now a size 16. Any tips?

ohh dear i meant to reply to this and my post has gone somewhere else!! sorry moderators and members! just gettin used to this site i'm afraid!!
Siobhi are ya now at a size 10 already then?! You've done so well!! Ya've spurred me on. Had a family member tucking in just before n i was considering throwin my shake at their head, n my glare could've burnt holes in their plate. I think perhaps i'm NOT in ketosis lol! How does anyone else cope with meals around the other "eating" mortals!!?? And finally is 2litres of water enough per day? Keep goin everyone!!!!!! One more hour down is closer to one more day down, which is closer to one more day nearer to the new you! :) xx

No I have my cousins wedding next weekend and I fit in the dress I had planned to wear but I ended up buying a nicer one! You'll definitely fit in it by October if you stick to the letter and keep up the water your skin will be amazing too that's one of the best side effects!!! I think once your a couple of weeks in and your buzzing with energy you'll find yourself doing more. Just keep saying to yourself, I'm in control, this is for me, "I'm well and getting weller" (personal fav!). Jam pack your time with other things! Try to keep light hearted, take life with a pinch of salt and laugh at the **** stuff. You won't know yourself after the first few weeks. Your already doing amazing. Just doing it, its great practice for life!
Something I'm trying out too is that when I see really slim people in the street/shop or what ever I think to myself "I look that well" or "She's slim like me"! It takes work but I think its worth it. I used to look at slim people and feel embarrassed now I just feel good in knowing that now ir in a few weeks time I'll look that healthy and well too

Have bought my first coconut and peanut flapjacks today ready for week 3! Golly! wasnt expecting it to be round shaped, and wrapped up in a boring see through cling film! Thought I was ordering the wrong stuff at first, thinking it was a rich tea biscuit when the pharmacist handed it over the counter! Will let you know the verdict end of week 3!

Back