Lipotrim flapjacks

kaijo84

So I went for my 4th w have weigh in today and lost another 6lbs whoo hoo!!!! Thought I would give the flapjacks a go and OMG URGH lol taste like salty cardboard will never eat them again lol

xxx

Lol I'm looking forward to trying mine tomorrow x salty cardboard sounds ok when you haven't had food in ages! Apparently toasting them makes them better - so does breaking them into little prices and having with a cup of tea

Congrats on loss btw xxx

Other people really enjoy them, just not me I would rather not chew for the next few months lol. Hope you enjoy them and thanks :)

I'm a flapjack lover too and toasted makes them nicer, well done on your 6lb loss

Ftr I tried both flapjacks - oh my goodness how revolting!! Tee hee possibly the worst thing I've ever tried and believe me sone vile things have passed these lips including cat food lol

I have only tried the peanut one and it was ok, but only ok. I much prefer the shakes and soup.
That flapjack took ages to get down, at least my jaw got a good workout lol

No flapjacks left when I went for my rations today so can't try the coconut :(

You can have mine jamsi!!!!!

lol I'm with Angel on this one.
I tried a coconut one once - blergh.
Worse than catfood (yes I did try that as a kid haha)...
I binned mine and spat out what was in my mouth.

I think if ever I was really starving I'd still struggle to eat one!

The key to flapjacks is to break off small bits and make sure you have a big glass of something to drink with it. They are a godsend for anyone who is finding the shakes can give you diarrhea one minute and constipated the next. They seem to sort that out. And it is nice to chew!

Back