LipoTrim for MEN...

hi all,
another newbie here, started on friday. its my 4th day today, hope t gets easier though. want to lose 100 pounds, but i am thinking of doing it in 2 goes. first go 50, then break [refeeding properly], then another 50. i hope thats better

Hello all, thought i'd briefly introduce myself, I'm Mark, currently just over 15 stone, been steadily putting on again for a a few years, dropped down from nearer 16 stone to around 13 a few years back, when i was still at college, i hit the gym 5/6 times a week with a friend, got into the best shape of my life, but alot of the training involved weight lifting, which when i started working full time, became difficult to keep up, since then it's been a steady increase to my weight now, where i've decided enough is enough :D
Due to start my LT diet on monday, looking at losing around 3 stone in total. Having read the posts about the males going on the females plan, well thats the same for me, 4 shakes/soups per day, as opposed to the 2 big male sachets, although i've not started yet, i found the thought of just 2 'meals' a day a little off putting, so was pleased when the pharmacy offered me the choice. So my plan is to have one small sachet at breakfast, a soup and a bar at dinner and one remaining sachet at tea time, making up my 4 portions for the day, i feel this may ease the pain so to speak eating a normal times.

anyhoo if there are any 'veterans' on here willing to guide, or shove me in the right direction please do so, or if my proposed plan sounds like a winner then good, we shall see :D

welcome mate, and good luck.. personally I hadnt heard of that plan, keep us posted how your losses go week to week

4 weeks in and half way there still have the cravings and have now gone off the chicken soup and since I never liked the choc one that leaves little choice. How's everyone else finding the shakes throughthe week are youhaving them before work then in the evening or are you having one mid morning. Im surprised I'm not getting more stick from the folk I work with as I have one at 10am in the morning break and construction sites are usually not the most sensitive of work environments !!!!!!!!!!!!

33yr old male on day 12 - aaaaaahhhhhhhh

Hi Everyone :),

Great to see this forum as i was feelin a little isolated.
My History would have been very active with sport until 21 and then work and the good life took over with no exercise.

I enjoy all food, planty of alcohol and enjoying life to the full......
I hit 111.1kg(244lbs) in the summer, was feeling crap and no energy. A guy a work did Lipotrim last year and lost 4 stone and kept of 3.5 so i thought time to do something like that.
I work away for long periods and am currently in scotland. Following some investigation i found a pharmacy in kilmarnock which i went to and commenced the program as i call it.

in weeks 1 i dropped 9lbs. I feel a lot better already, havent had a beer in 3 weeks and am pretty much able to "make myself enjoy" the shakes.

My next weigh-in is on tuesday afternoon. My target is to finally get below 14 stone and see were i am at then.

All i can say is that its seems to be worth it this far and to anyone gettin it tough, set your goals....

i have 9 of the 50lbs off so its worth it.....

water water water water

Great thread a real inspiration for me thank you.

I am 4 week in and have lost 23 pounds (2 stone) so far!!! :)

Last edited:
Hi
Did anyone exercise in first week i play alot of football, and just wondered if i have give it up for whole week or it be ok to play still.

I did the gym 3 times in week one, it was very hard going and after doing it I read on a lipotrim website that they recommend you wait for 2 weeks from starting the diet!

Good luck :)

Yup I started last week!! I hope all the best and All the best for you also !!

Got Weiighed today and had 6lbs lost in my third week. I found not weighing in between works for me as i become nervous on day 5 and 6 that it aint working and get a great lift from the weigh-in results. My BMI has dropped 4 points !!! I have now reached my half way target on target! I Have also got the motivation that i need for this week from the weigh in.
I Treated myself to a size Large jumper that fits which i have been unable to wear for 3 years. Keep it up everyone, its worth it.

1.5 stone to go, Sounds a lot less than 3..................

Great thread very motivating stuff for all of us guys on here. Many thanks
Andy

coming up for weigh in number 6 cannot believe that Ive stuck it ou this far in week 1 and 2 I was sure that I'd quit before now. But it is worth it feel great and as an added advantage the BP has dropped dramatically along with the weight. That was the reasonfor going onthe diet, doc gave the choice of loose weight or go on tablets, and I didnt fancy them. So I can recommend this die for that , at least in my case as at lst count my BP was in a normal band. And I dont groan when I tie my laces any more, or when I get up from the chair. Hope every one else is doing good too.

Good man pies, well done. I had my 4th week weighin to see another 6 lbs off which is totalling 29 pounds. Full of energy, clothes are too big, now im ready for the life i have been missing. 2 weeeks to go and hopefully i will shift the remaining 12/13 lbs. Keep it up lads, its the only show in town !

Is there anyone out there ?
How are we all doing?

I am on week 3 and doing ok all the time I have something to do.

First day on lipotrim my girlfriend done really well on this diet so i going give it go, only trouble had so far is needing a wee every half hour hard work when driving a truck all day

I have found little water and often seems to reduce the need for rest stops ( wanted to say slash but wasn't sure if I could on here :D ). Also really strong well power !

Back