LipoTrim for MEN...

Hey A_mcg, Well done! 13lbs in your 1st week, WOW you got share the secret, i am hoping to lose maybe 7lbs as the 1st week you always lose more then 5lbs every week from then on. Have you got a target your hoping to get to? You must be so happy to have almost lost a whole stone!!! i tried the chicken the 1st week i was on it before couldn't stand them, sometimes the vanilla is good as a hot drink at night with coffee mixed in, tends to cover the flavour. Well i made it through another day and 1st time i turned down my usual vodkas at my friends for dinner, we normally do dinner once a week, but i warned him i'd be on the coffee, it was great as he ate before i got there, the smell of food does still tempt me, i started throwing away desserts that we had leftover from christmas that would go off in january as i hope not to be eating till feb or march, my flatmate thankfully is working her way through christmas chocolates...theres one selection box left i was sort of fantastising about eating it, and to be honest i don't really like chocolate, i have not felt that hungry today i think i'm i'm ketosis now, i am trying to drink 6 pints / 3 litres of water each day, it is hard as i keep having to find a loo lol! but i'm gonna get some sleep now on 2 days till my weigh in that is my 1st goal make it to my weight in make it through the 1st week. anyways sorry for rambling this blogging is helping me alot to know i'm not on my own doing this.
Anyways Well done A_mcg, and good luck everyone on your lipotrim programmes.

it was abit of a shock to see i nearly lost a stone as for trade secrets i have a shake on a morning and try n get through 1.5ltr bottle and have lots of "clipper" green tea with peppermint ive had the chicken soups and they are hard to get through there just wrong! i sometimes mix chocolate with black coffe and add a sweetner just for abit of variety and my wife who's also doing lipotrim told me about another good mixture we tryed last night boil the kettle and put a tea bag of peppermint tea ina jug add a sweeter place in the fridge till cold then instead of using water to mix your choc shake use this mixture and it turns out abit like mint choc chip which is a good thing to have in your bag if your gettin tempted by food or want a different taste for your shake and i also walk my dog alot do at least an hours exercise 2-3 times a week and sit up lots of them :) i dont know wether any of this will help but i just find myself trying to keep busy as it helps me not think about food and planning ahead alot like what im going to achieve keeping records and working out food plans for when ive reached my goal im not gonna go off the rails and put it back on and last but not least apologies for rambling are not accepted unless your take my apology for rambling on :)

Hey A_mcg,
Thanks for the great reply, i must try the cold mint/choc shake. I haven't really done any serious exercise since i started, i read on the a lipotrim forum that you shouldn't exercise for 2 weeks, but i'm gonna try the gym soon next week, some treadmill and exercise bike, lots of weights machines and sit ups as i heard on lipotrim you do lose some muscle mass and i do want to try to firm up while i lose weight to try to minimize the flabby skin LOL! Yeah i'm planning a similar thing with my calander, i am gonna print out the 3 months i intend to be on lipotrim, it will be good to see how far i've come and to go when i'm feeling low or hungry and a little weight chart to mark off my weight loss in lbs as i lose them. I would be very interested to hear about any food plans you come up with, i feel the last time i lost weight on lipotrim, i stayed on the 2 week refeed and then went back to eating normally too quickly, i might try 3 Months on Total Food Replacement and then a slow refeed and 3 months on maintance as i found the maintance very hard, if give my body a chance to take my target weight as my natural weight i might not gain weight so fast on a "Normal" diet. So it's the end of day 5, got my weigh in on Saturday only 1 more day till then so i think i can do it.
Anyways A_mcg Goodluck with your 2nd week keep up the good work.
Good Luck to everyone else on your lipotrim programmes.

Hey guys, just dropping by to share friday with you, well was up quite early had my 2 shakes and 3 litres of water lots of coffee and tea....I was also tortured a little bit when i got a subway sandwich for a friend and made it home without cheating, have set up my calander for my diet from the 9th of January, to the 9th of March, looks quite long LOL, tomorrow morning is my weigh in i hope all my drinking water has paid off LOL
i will amending my start weight and weight loss. Anyways this is my first friday without drinking in years LOL. i feel so dull here sitting in and drinking peppermint tea, party on. I was meant to be attending a 50th birthday party tomorrow thankfully it has been rescheduled till next month so i should be more comfortable with the no drinking by then i hope. Anyways i have made it through 6 Days to my first weigh in the worst is over i hope LOL. Tomorrow should be good. LOL
Good Luck Everyone with your own lipotrim journey's
Night
Shane!

Good luck for today Shane :D x

Hey Guys, Well I got to my 1st goal my 1st weigh in, I’m still a little confused, as I went in today to do my 1st weigh in, the girl who is in charge of the lipotrim customers was not there so I dealt with another member of staff, he did not know where my file was so I couldn’t ask my start weight from last week, I was really excited to see how much weight I have lost in my 1st week. He said he would include my weight today in the folder when he finds it, I could see he was not used to dealing with lipotrim customers as he was going to give me 21 shakes for the week like women, and I told him it was 14, I should have kept my mouth shut to get 7 free shakes.....lol Anyways where I am today is my weight is 14 St 01lbs, as far as I remember I weight last week was either 15St 01lbs or 15St 03lbs I’m not sure but I know there was a 15 at the start lol as I was shocked as my weighting scales at home told me I was 14.03, I have subsequently found out my home scales we’re wrong/broken and bought a new one. So my head is in a weird place, I am so happy to have lost 14lbs-16lbs but I really want to confirm my figures going forward. In other words I wanted to fill in my weight chart LOL plus in a weird way I feel I have only lost 2 lbs because of my faulty home scales.
Ok in saying all that I don’t think I have ever lost this much in a 1st week of lipotrim !!!!!!! I was also able to fit into a 32” waist pair of jeans when I was in a 34” pair of jeans. I’m really excited about getting the weight off, I am also excited to push it harder, as I am unemployed at the moment I have the time to try to continue my 2 hours 3 times a week in the gym, I didn’t work out the last time on lipotrim and I still lost alot of weight, if I exercise and try to tone up while on lipo it can only help, I find it easier to drink my 3 litres of water a day. Ok I feel a little up and down but I’m going to try to keep positive, going to work hard in the gym to get the gains I feel in my head I have lost due to my faulty scales.....Thanks P_Mcg! Are your related to A_Mcg – Alex? How are you all doing? I hope you’re all doing well! I’m off to spring clean my apartment and drink tonnes of Water! Good Luck to Everyone on your Lipotrim Programmes! WooHoo 1 Stone down (I think) 3 Stone 4lbs to go......
Have a Great Saturday!
Shane!

Last edited:
Sorry Me again just thought i'd post my goals!
GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm his wife :D I'm sure he'll be on here later tonight to congratulate you on your fantastic loss! Well done! Bet it feels great :D

hi cyber celt thats great new mate just keep at it the hardest part is over youll have ups and downs but stay confident :) good luck with further weight loss :D

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all your nice comments; this morn felt much better, I am getting into my routine of water, shakes and coffee. Gonna go to the gym tomorrow; see how far I can get through my routine. Here’s hoping it goes well, no fainting off the treadmill. I figure working out and drink the 6 pints of water a day can only improve my chances at losing the weight. Gonna try to keep busy with job hunting and working on my architectural portfolio. Well not an exciting day today but I have made it through my 1st week. Only 10ish more to go.
Hope your all doing well in your own lipotrim experiences.
Good Luck All!
Shane!
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE

youll be fine man me and the mrs have bn goin throughout the first week and were ok :) if your worried though dont push too hard just about 80% and if your in pain stop haha

Hi Guys,
Had a really good day today, jobs searched, had a shake and a litre of water...then off to the gym for 2 hours, did exercise bike, treadmill, rowing machine, weights machine and sit ups, drank loads of water 1 ½ litres in the gym really good for filling my time and exercising and getting alot of water drank. I did almost everything I had being doing before Christmas in the gym, just cut back on the treadmill, was feeling tired so didn’t try to get to 25 mins. But I was quite happy about my workout, burnt 550 calories so with my shakes having 559 calories I consumed 9 calories today LOL. Also I did a little home shopping to finish my room off, good day I am gonna go clothes shopping once I get down to 13 stone, be nice to have some new jeans and smaller t-shirts, just cheap from Pennys/Primark. Anyways made it through my flatmate eating pizza getting easier around food. Drank loads of water today. Will see if today’s workout has any effect on my weight tomorrow. I definitely think I can do 90% of my normal workout I will work up to the full 25 mins on the treadmill over time. Thanks Alex & P_Mcg for your great support it’s really great to see your comments. Really keeps me going thanks!
I hope both of you are doing well!
Good Luck to Everyone else on Lipotrim!
Shane!
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE_______DONE_________

Last edited:
Oh, I'm Pauline btw :D

I always feel great after the gym , missed it this weekend (Alex was at work and I was occupying the small ones :D) but got a few exercise classes this week to look forward too :D

Glad to see you're getting on well x

good job on spending 2 hours at the gym mate very impressive we go on pretty much the same machines aswell and as for the shopping why dont you buy a small t-shirt or something you really like then you can make getting into it one of your goals just a thought as thats what im lookin forward too since i have half a dozen "too small" t-shirts in my draws but any way keep up the gym work mate it can only help

Hi Guys,
Good day today, according to my scales, I went down 2 pounds, so the gym definitely helped, Great start to the day and got me into the 13 Stone range another of my goals. Had all my shakes and water and got a 1 litre sports bottle, for when I went out to teach a cad student, went into a shop to get change for the bus I couldn’t think of anything to buy to get change not even gum LOL so now I have a 1litre sports bottle and a 750ml for the gym, I’m a weird bottle bank now, but drinking out of it feel less like I’m drinking a litre, busy day tomorrow gonna do the gym again, this will be a good test week see how much I lose with the gym 3 times. Fantasising about food is get less bad and my flat mate had tofu omelette I had not interest or desire for that LOL. Hope you all had a good Tuesday, Keep up the hard work of not eating LOL. Good Luck to everyone on Lipotrim, Alex & Pauline!
Good Luck!
Shane!
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________

Hey Alex Well done, 5lbs down, if you think about it, on most diets you aim to lose 2lbs a week, so you've lost over 2 weeks weight in 1 week. your almost up to the Stone and a 1/2 mark well done. Keep up te hard work, let me know how the gym goes.
Shane!

will do mate think ill do cardio this week with lots of sit ups and running since ive just put my name forward for the great north run in september as one of my incenatives to train and keep going to the gym :)

Hey Alex, wow the great north run, I looked it up, 13 miles, wow 20 km the most I’ve done on the treadmill is 2km LOL, I was thinking of doing a run, was wondering what’s on in Dublin, it's a good idea to have something to focus on as I know I will become bored with my workout, everytime I go to the gym I always want to work on one part and go longer, faster or something makes it more interesting, Good luck training for the Run. Well I did some gym today did better than Monday was able to do all the machines as my chest workout was hard after being away from the gym for a month so couldn't do all the sets on Monday, also today I did another 5 minutes on the tread mill raising my burnt calories to 600, I was in negative calories today LOL. Was good for the old mood, as the exercise really make me more positive about everything, I also had a bad incident with my new scales it's decided to break too, with my weight being over a stone in the difference everytime I got on it today, so I just used the gym scales which said I had lost weight so that was good, I have had the worst luck with scales, why do I keep breaking them? So gonna go watch mad men with my green tea and off to bed I go, another workout on Friday then hopefully a good weigh-in result on Saturday.
Anyways good luck Alex, Pauline and everyone else on the lipotrim journey
Shane!

GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE_____DONE______