LipoTrim for MEN...

Hi all i'm new so treat me gently!

Started Lipotrim last week after deciding enough was enough.Fed up of not finding clothes my size and stuff like that but the main reason for such"drastic"action is my 8 month old baby daughter,Daniella,who is just the most perfect little girl imaginable.I want to be the best dad possible for her and being the size i am i was struggling.

She is my inspiration and she will be the reason why i WILL lose the weight to give her the dad she deserves.

I feel good after 1 week,finding it easier than i thought so,touch wood,these are good signs.

I find the soup needs something but i try and have 1 of them at least every other day simply because i can eat it with a spoon and it feels like a meal.Can i add a bit of pepper to it or is that cheating?

Any tips or general encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Good luck!

Welcome to lipotrim
Try adding pepper or chilli sauce to the soup to me it will still be bad but just about edible.

Someone said to me at the start think of the shakes soups etc is medicine to make you thinner - it helps me to get them down.

Other things keep to at least 2 litres of water a day, and I find Fibreclear ( 1 teaspoon in a glass of water a day ) avoids constipation.

This diet really works if you can stick to it - I lost 2 stone in 4 weeks.

Good luck and keep posting - everyone will encourage you through the differcult times and applaud you good results.

New boy needs help!!!!

Hi Folks
Im starting lipo on monday and going to blog my way through it
I intend to lose 4 stone in 4 months
Can any one help in getting the progress bars on my profile
Craig

Hi Craig if you go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... you can set up the tracker there (Free)
Then just copy and paste the code that that web site gives you once you have created your progress bar into your signature on this site. Every time you update the tracker (which I suggest you bookmark) the signature on this site will update using the same code that you added.

Good luck you can do it! I did 5 stone in 12 weeks on Lipotrim :0))

New guy here
My name is Craig and i start lipo in the morning
I am going out for tea this evening and then my aim is to lose 4stone in 4 months and if i achieve that i would like to lose a futher 10lbs
Does anyone have any tips on making soups shakes to make them a little more pallatable
Looking for buddie's to share the experience

Craig

Hi Craig you should achieve your targets. Days 3 and 4 are the hardest but the rate of weight loss is great on this diet. The best tip I have is to keep busy - anything that is not eating

Best of luck

So its first day today already had a couple of drinks with no milk!
Now getting that way out so i think its time yo mix myself a shake!
Looking forward to hitting targets!!!!!!!!
How you finding it Kevin? you done nearly 3stone in 6 weeks blimey

Well im into my first shake a little chalky but i have hand whisked it up!
Not as bad as i thought but sure they will get more palletable down the long and winding road

Just started Lipotrim today Male Ireland

Hi All , Staying in from the cold today , it is my second Day on Lipo,
with a BMI of 45 it is about time I Tried to take it of , in 2006 I also started in January 01 and succesfully lost 4.5 Stone But Then started partying and it came back and then some ,

Wish me luck as I try and get used to the Taste of Lipo All over again , and forcing myself to take the water

pg

Welcome Phil, and good luck

Hi There,
My names is Shane, i am starting Lipotrim for the 2nd time about 3 years ago i did lipotrim for 3 months and lost 5 stone, going from 17st 02 lbs to 12 Stone. I had for years been over weight since i was a teenager and had tried everything, slim fast, weight watchers etc nothing worked but lipotrim did, i found total food replacement better than other diets as the was hard and fast rules, no eating, i didn’t have to calculate anything just don’t eat. I liked giving up this control and just following the programme. In the last 3 years my weight has gone up and down but over all i have regained a little over 2 stone i would like to lose about 3 ½ stone to get down to a BMI of 23, i successfully got down to a BMI of 25 before, but this time i would like to have that comfort space of a couple of lbs to try to maintain better than i did before to still be under 25 BMI.
I started my lipotrim programme today 2 shakes down a coffee and lots of water. I know the 1st week is the hardest so i am preparing to try to keep myself busy to get through the hungry till ketosis kicks in. I found forums like this got me through the Lipotrim process i hope you won’t mind me blogging about my progress.
Anyways Good Luck every one!
Current Weight : 14St 03lbs
Goal Weight : 10 St 11lbs
Weight to lose 49lbs

Welcome back Shane... You know what is to come, so good luck x

Hi Again, Shane Here, ok day 2 down, had a strawberry shake and hot chocolate one the 1st day and a coffee and chocolate one and a peppermint tea hot chocolate shake, when I did this 3 years ago, there was no mention of mint tea loving the variety I feel I have broadened my palette X 4 LOL. The forum here got me through last night I swear I read 18 pages till I was tired enough to go to sleep, today was much better, I wrote a giant list of stuff I’ve been meaning to do and never did to keep myself busy as I know till I enter ketosis the boredom might make me eat, I swear I will have the cleanest apartment ever after this LOL. Started a PS3 game I bought 6 months ago kept my mind of food for an hour or so, I’m currently unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands, but will try to fill it by aggressively pursuing jobs and internship etc... I have to say the last time I did this was over the summer and I found the strawberry shake nice but in the cold weather I prefer the shakes hot, the strawberry hot does not sound nice, I have started slowly moving my food to my flatmates cupboard so I would be tempted, she’s so happy with all this free food. I went out socially for the 1st time today to a tea shop, great location had nice green tea no temptation till I got home and the others ate dinner, but I cleaned my room and had my evening shake afterwards. I am hoping to go to the gym while on this programme to increase the weight lose, I know I did experience some dizziness the last time so I don’t wanna push myself, plus I don’t want to start back at the gym till I’m in ketosis as till then working out will just make me crave food more instead of in ketosis when I have a large fat store to use up lol. Anyways sorry for going on, but overall today has been a good day. Bring on day 3.
Hope you’re all doing well also, I hope you don’t mind me blogging, it is just good to put it down on paper so to speak.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
CyberCelt AKA
Shane!

Well done Shane... You seem to be coping really well.. It won't be long before that weight is off and gone!!

Good luck on the job front x

Good work shane, I had to go off the lipotrim on day 6 , the start of lipotrim was also the day i got the Swine Flu i held on as long as i could but succombed to a bit of ordinary food , but kept it down to 1500 Cals. the swine flu is nearly gone and I hope to be back in harness next week Weight is down 14 lbs

pg

Hey Su & Phil, Thanks for your replies to my posts Sue, it's always nicer to hear there's someone still other there, thanks for all your supportive things you've been posting for me. Phil so sorry to hear about your swine flu, I had very bad flu just after Stephen’s day and I don't think I could have handled it on lipotrim, in saying that I had no appetite, but I was living hour to hour on lemsip and losengenes and I know you can't take anything like this on lipotrim. Good luck coming back on Lipotrim Phil; I’m here anytime you need a good old moan about it. I'm fact I was so excited my scales said I had dropped from 14.03 to 13.10 today it was really keeping my spirits up then I rechecked the weight a couple more times and I was getting mad, wildly different numbers, then I realized my scales we're not giving the correct weight, so at 9am I ran down to Argos and got a new fancy Weight Watchers one that gives you your bmi, % body fat, % body water. Unfortunately this new scales has put me at 14.03 the weight I thought I had started at LOL. So I feel I have been thrown back 3 days LOL! Anyways it was my own fault for checking my weight every morning I was getting too excited. From now on I will just be posting official Weekly Weight In figures with clothes on LOL so hopefully on Saturday morning I will now my true weight lose this week 1.
Anyways hope everyone is doing well out there in lipoland!
Good Luck i’m off to try to drink more water....
Shane!

hi guys my names alex, i started lipotrim last week and find your post's inspirational, I was sick of the way my life was going feeling slouchy all the time due to my weight 15 half stone its my first weigh in today and even though there was a little hic-up on the weekend im sure this is the start (or new beginning in some sense) to a new life wife my wife and family, i already feel lighter on my feet and more active :)

Hey A_mcg! Well done on reaching the end of the 1st week, as everyone says your through the hardest part, hopefully todays weigh in goes well, you will probably lose more in this 1 week then you have ever done before in a week on a diet, i find this inspires you to get through the next week, it is weird how you feel lighter already as your moving the the right direction, I'm on Day 4 feeling very cold this morning but had a shake and a coffee and i feel fine now, gonna run off and print a weight progress chart so i can fill it in on my Saturday weight-in. I hope your weighin went well keep up the hard work, a couple of weeks on lipotrim and you will be down to a healthy BMI in no time, with tonnes of energy and a whole new wardrobe LOL.
Good luck with it A_mcg!

wooo hoo 13lb weight loss ! these shakes are spot on vanilla and chicken arent too amazing but for the weight you loose i think i can cope with it thanks for the support and ill keep posting my progress

Fantastic loss Alex!! The worst is over now.. Good luck for week 2!

Back