LipoTrim for MEN...

This is so hard, I just want to give up!!! I'm really concerned about tomorrow as I have a physical training session that I can't get out of and I feel really weak with no energy!!

IS IT REALLY WORTH FEELING LIKE THIS!!!??

Hi Nathan
Your pharmacist should have talked to you about the lack of energy - and more important the fact that you shouldn't do anything physically exerting whilst on LT. I still remember the dizzy feeling in the early days and they do get better, but I'm pretty sure that LT would recommend that you don't do anything more vigorous than walking as far as exercise goes. Stick with it - it is SO worth it in the end.

Good luck
Jon

Hey Guys,
Pauline I feel your pain, I feel like I have no life at the moment either, going to bed on a Friday with peppermint tea is not the most exciting, but think of this as investment in the rest of your life, a few more weeks, I find looking at how far you have come helps, and buy clothes that now fit you that didn't before you started helps give you an idea of why you’re doing this. Just try to get through one day at a time. I am looking at this time as a spring clean for my life, throw away some of your fat clothes, buy cheap middle weight clothes. Use your weekends to do everything you've put off like redecorate, try to keep busy. I find January easier to start than some months, as most people are broke and cutting back on drinking and starting to diet, so I can make it through the month that’s 4 weeks down. I am hoping to do 4 more weeks, looking at my tracker helps sometimes, seeing I’m a 1/3 way through.
Nathan again I would say see how you get on tomorrow, you should be in ketosis soon, see how you get on, try your best to get through the 1st week, and it will be worth it. What do you do as a job by the way? I really do feel getting through each day on the 1st week is a accomplishment you should just take it day by day, shake by shake. It will get easier.
I was up to 5.30am last night fantasising about my mother’s stew LOL. It always feels better in the morning, I have a little routine of ticking off the days on a calendar to my end date it helps to see how far I have come, we also had loads of people over today so that was a nice distraction for a couple of hours, they did eat in front of me but I distracted myself with dishes LOL. I like ticking off some of the goals I set myself, do find the busy days easier like when I go to the gym and such.....
Anyways I’m through 2 weeks 1/3 done....Gym tomorrow, applying to 450 companies for a job LOL Cross your fingers for me LOL I’m off for my evening shake...
Everyone keep your heads up.
We can all do this together!
Good Luck!
Shane!
GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS______________DONE_________
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Start weight : 15.01
Week 1 : 14.01- 14lbs
Week 2 : 13.09 -6lbs
Goal Weight : 10.11

gym today 20mins on the treadmill did me good done leg work outs front and back and some shoulders and chest feel really good get the hole (gym high) after i come out :) gl with your job search cyber ! hope you get the jobby what line of work are you looking to go into ?? and shane stick in there bud it is worth it no other diet offers weight loss so quickly in weeks the thing motivating me at the minute are my wifes support goals ive set out for myself i.e the great north run and just how much more energy i have i also felt like having a little wobble on the first week and did you only regret it mate but still even with my wobbler i managed to lose 13lb in the first week so stick with it and see your results if your not happy with the fact you cant eat id recomend slimmingworld as you can still eat healthy but remember to exercise at least 2 -3 times a week mate gl with your weight loss all oh and dunlop the vetieran your a true inspiration thanks for putting your pics up i bet alot of people have thought about giving up and saw your pics and thought look at those results!

Hey Guys, Just dropping a line, today went well, I went to the gym again, did my 700cals again. I also bought a jean pair of jeans in penny’s and a t-shirt I don’t quite fit into all the bumps and lumps are showing maybe in 2 weeks it might fit me better, I sort of like the fact my new scales at home is broken, it means I have to go to the gym to use theirs, so it gets me in there, sometimes I see a loss which then motivates me to do the gym, then I get the after gym high Alex was talking about, had a good evening, I have sort of started looking at internet dating sites as I was not really confident enough before, but now people want to meet me and I really don’t want to meet anyone over 2 stone over my target weight, I would like to give a good 1st impression I just wanted to dip my toe in the water see what was out there. Now it will seem odd to saw hi, yeah your great, I’ll meet you in a month LOL. Anyways had a good day on the diet, will try again to paint bathroom tomorrow try to keep my mind off food. Getting much better, my flatmate had a cheese Kiev I would have thought I would have killed for that but it was ok, I had my hot choc coffee. Watched Corrie and mad men and emailed out CV’s, Alex I used to work as an interior design/Cad Technician so looking for some opening in the architecture field.
Hey Nathan, I hope you’re still ok today and the physical test went ok? Lets us know how you got on. Thanks Alex for the good vibes.
Good Luck everyone....
Shane

im on to episode 5 of mad men i really like it your right about the setting and cloths very 50/60's i like how theres more of an underlining story line and you are more attracted to whats going on with everyones personal thoughts and lies . but any way great to hear your pushing it at the gym i went to the gym yday and today and also got asked to play football last night which i jumped at the chance too since i havent played football in year it was tough but with feeling lighter and exercise for the past 3 weeks i found i could keep up better than a few people on the pitch so i was really pleased and got asked to play every monday which was good :)

Hey guys,
Alex wow football once a week, it's gonna be a great activity to do as a social and exercise activity. And i'm glad you like Mad Men, you discribed it is good the lies, and underlining story. Good Luck with the football you'll be scoring more goal than anyone as you get fitter and slimmer.
Yesterday was good, i got a job interview on firday, so keep your fingers crossed. I'm off to the gym today, gonna try to do my 700 cals again, get my hair cut for my interview, i hope i can fit into my suit trousers LOL. I'm off to a EA games launch for dead space 2 tonight free beer and pizza with a screening of 28 days later, gonna give my beer and pizza to my flatmate LOL. It'll be nice to be out, this will be my 1st night out since i started my lipotrim, i'll be there with a giant cup of coffee LOL.
Good Luck to everyone on Lipotrim, Alex, Pauline & Nathan.
Shane!

Oh wow that sounds great Shane! Hope you have a good night, and good luck for your interview :D

Alex is on a night shift tonight but I'm sure he wont mind me telling you he lost 7lbs today at our 3rd weigh in. I'm sooo pleased for him :D

Hey Pauline,
That's great, tell Alex Well Done from Me! And did you lose 5.5lbs? Well Done on getting through your 3rd Weighin, I hope your feeling a bit more positive about the whole process.
Well Done....Off to see Zombies!
Shane!

Hey Guys, it's 1.40am i can't sleep,, i just walked into the kitchen looked at a christmas pudding in the kitchen and i so wanted to just sit down and eat it, i feel hungry and coffee will keep me up more and i have had over 3 litres of waters today, just on to moan, was so happy today could see i lost weight in my face, now i'm thinking of eating a pudding, i am in my bedroom, just gonna stay here away from the food hope it will be better in the morning....Sorry for the moaning....night

I know how you feel, although I've been feeling great for the past week, last night and this morning I literally feel like I could eat anything!! Trying to get on with some Uni work and then hit the gym to keep my mind off it :(

Hope you're feeling better today :)

Hey Pauline,
Thanks for the reply, yeah i'm feeling much better today, so glad i didn't cheat....gonna go have my vanilla shake. Good luck with your college studies....and gym...:p

Hey guys, good day today, got 1 more hit from my email so unpaid work in an architects for a month, might not be much but it could lead to something. Plus i tried on some suit trousers and jackets i couldn't fit into before christmas at my cousins wedding, and the trousers fit me, and the jacket i can do up both buttons LOL, Good Day so Far....

Great news :)

Hey Guys, Just getting ready for my interview, suit and shirt ready, and portfolio preped, I hope it goes well it would be great if i got it. One more shake till my weigh-in, This week was hard the end seems so far away, I'm so looking forward to my weigh-in....off to the gym for my "Biggest Loser Style" Last chance workout LOL after. Hope Your all doing well in your own lipotrim programs.
Good Luck!
Shane!

So funny you mentioned your "last chance workout" I got up to Tuesday this week (weigh in Wednesday) and thought I'd only lost 2lb, went to a Revolution spin class on tuesday night, nearly passed out of sheer exhaustion, and ended up losing 5.5lbs! Defo going next week :D

Good luck for your interview and WI :D:D:D

Lipotrim and blood glucose levels?

Hi All. New member here. I am wondering if anyone knows of links between Lipotrim/ VLCD and insulin deficiency. I have been on and off Lipo for a while and I have also had lots of the symptoms of diabetes. I had one test before I went on Lipo which was very high, 15.3 When I have had blood glucose tests since I have been on Lipo they have shown up in the glucose intolerant range. The highest was 10.5 However the pharmacist recently told me that any blood tests would not be accurate while I am on Lipo. I am now wondering if any one knows about this? Also how long do you have to be off Lipo to get an accurate blood test reading? Thanks:)

Hey guys, Had my weigh-in today lost 6lbs again, so another 6lbs closer to my target, keep wishing for 7lbs but i guest 6lbs is my average with my workouts. The interview went well, although i think there looking for a more technical person than me, but we'll see. got 1/2 price shakes again this week as some are still out of date, it is working out cheaper for me...
To Corkgg, sorry i really can't answer your question.
Have a great weekend guys.
Good Luck in your Lipotrim programmes
Shane.

Week 3 : 13.03 -6lbs

Fantastic! Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time! :D

Hey Guys,
Well it's Sunday night, made it through the weekend again, this weekend, i felt such a boring fart, as i wanted to hide in the apartment and drink liquids LOL, I spent most of the weekend painting my bathroom, candy pink....my flatmate says she loves it, i have also been drinking for ages, I have another interview for a job, well sort of job, an unpaid position for a month for a large architects. Get to fit into that suit again...LOL. and back to the gym tomorrow, sort of looking forward to weighing myself to see if i have lost anything since Saturday. it sort of motivates me to do the workout :p I think i will need to be on Lipotrim for another 5 weeks to reach my target, i hope i can do it, but i'm in the 4th week now and I've almost lost 2 stone, it's just 1 more stone till my lowest weight of 12 stone. LOL.
I hope your all doing well and had a great weekend.
Good luck to everyone else and good luck for your weigh-in's on Wednesday.
Shane.

Back