LipoTrim for MEN...

Where are all the men!?! We haven't got as much to say as the women obviously! lol

BTW - Simonsmitch, we've got almost identical start weights, goal etc. So good luck!

I'll join the lipotrim bromance love in. Only just spotted this thread, 2 weeks in loving it

Jesus - over 15lb in one week. That's some serious weight loss!!

Jesus - over 15lb in one week. That's some serious weight loss!!

Theres some serious weight that needs losing! In fairness my last supper was a biggie, and I'm not certain it evacuated before the weighin

Hi Guys..... My name you will guess and probably why I am still on a high. I was on here last year and lost 5 stone in just over 80 days, back on because things have slipped and I have put back on 22lb. It was okay the last time around (except the poo thing..... nearly smacked its arse and bought it a pram, it was that big) .. and I am hoping that a month back on Lipo will put me back at where I was last October.

hi all started lipotrim tfr on thursday, i have lost 8lb already i am amazed but am getting it tough today, i know i will get through it. i started 16st4lb i am now 15st 10lb and i am hoping to get to 12 1/2 or 13 st, the shakes are lovely but the soup is not nice i think i will get all shakes next week, anyway hello:D

hi everyone, ive only just found out about the lipotrim diet and have been reading up on it over the past couple of days.
ive been on and off diets for a long time and my weight keeps gradually creeping up, im going to the chemist tomorra to enquire about it, hopefully i can start as soon as possible.
one thing i actually like about the diet is that it seems black and white, you get ur shakes to drink and thats it,nothing more nothing less.
anyways im super excited and cant wait to get to the chesmist in the morning, i know this part of the forum isnt used much compared to before but i will still post here as i would like to keep a little track of what and how im doing, as well as if anyone would like to read it by stumbling on this thread as i did a couple of days ago.

ok everyone, take care, byyyeeeee

Welcome & good luck Dazza/Yankee

Dazza: that's exactly why it works for me. None of this "good week so I can have some sins" bollocks you see on other diets

Hi guys, another man here. Currently on Day 17 of lipotrim and I've lost 18lbs. I think I've got about 2 weeks more to go after this.

As you said above I love the strictness of this diet. It makes it so simple and effective.

Hi Everyone, i'm Chris a man lol and starting LT on Monday, I'm just over 20 stone and hoping to loose at least 5st. Nervous but excited at the same time !!

Hi Chris,
I started Mondat too, not for the first time though. I lost about 20kg on LT about 2 years ago, but just wasn't aware how important refeeding properly is.

End result, my metabolism was really messed up and I soon got back into my old weight.

So this time im here to stay and then stay on the program long enough to make sure I diont gain anything back.

I'm just over 17st at the moment.

Just started LT today! Did it a couple of years back but due to various reasons didn't keep the weight off!

Fingers crossed i'll be more disciplined this time

Hi Everyone, i'm Chris a man lol and starting LT on Monday, I'm just over 20 stone and hoping to loose at least 5st. Nervous but excited at the same time !!
Hi Chris,
i'm a guy and started it 5 days ago, i was 22 stone at the weigh in on monday morning, but already, my clothes are getting a bit loose on me, so it's really encouraged me to keep going, as it improves your self confidence day by day. I'm just going to keep on it for as long as i can and see where i am at christmas. I realise it means sacrifice, but i'm fed p being so overweight, so i'm determined to do something about it.
i can't emphasise enough though how important it is to drink 4 litres of water a day, and by constant sipping, and not half a pint at a time.
good luck mate, maybe we could encourage each other in the process.

Hello to all. I am a bloke on Lipotrim. I have been on it since January doing it more or less in 4 week stints i.e. 4 weeks on LTR and 4 weeks off. I am presently on it and I started at 20 stone and I am now just over 16 stone and feeling great. Keep it up lads it does work and it does make you feel loads better.

Great to see other men on this site too. I'm currently 17st10 and haven't really got a weight loss goal in mind because I can't remember what I looked like ha !!! But am on Day 4 of LT today and this is my first time , so let's see what 15st looks like Ay :)

This is another great thread ive just found...... there are SO many!

I'm a fella too and it is good to see so many doing LT and it being a success.

I wont bore everyone with my story as I have a diary running in the Diary Section if you want a read/laugh but i'm into week 2 with a 12lb loss in Week 1 so I am on a high feeling good about it all so far.

Another bloke :) Started lipotrim on Friday, weighed in at a shocking 28 1/2 stone! I get married in June and need to lose weight for that, and having previously done this around 5 years ago thought I'd give it a go again.

Back