LipoTrim for MEN...

Hello was wonderin how much the male lipotrim is as my partner is wanting to join me on this diet x

Yeah, £48 per week for me too. Men get 50% more powder, but one less shake a day... (go figure that one out!)

Didn't get a consultation fee though. Seems harsh...

Never heard of a "consultation fee" either - sounds a bit dodgy and cynical! I thought that the diet is a bit expensive compared to say Slim and Save but built into the cost is the more personal service from the chemist who provide support and advice and weekly weight recording....

Yep he ended up payin 48 for it he's on day one and wantin to make chicken kievs haha hell nooo he's paid 48 quid he's doin this diet haha xxx

Ok well he's eatin said he cnt do the diet gna healthy eat do u fink it wud be ok to drink his shakes 2 a day as its a lot of money dnt wanna waste em

not sure about consultation- but like anything what's a tenner in the long scheme of things. i think there may have been a deposit for the LT DVD that they lend out, but you get it back upon return. Good luck the boys!

Well... tried the 'chicken soup' flavour today. Gotta say, that's the funniest tasting chicken I ever tasted!

However...

Ground pepper+salt+curry powder+'chicken soup' shake = much better! There's something about having the shake hot in a bowl that (psychologically I guess) makes it feel more like a meal.

Hey there,

Great thread you have going here, seem to be dying out a bit at the minute!

I'm starting LT tomorrow morning.

i'm 21 years old, 22st looking to lose 5-7 stone. I'm feeling pretty confident i can handle to hunger/temptation but i am worried about excess skin, anybody got any advice/experience dealing with saggy skin.

Cheers

Hey there,

Great thread you have going here, seem to be dying out a bit at the minute!

I'm starting LT tomorrow morning.

i'm 21 years old, 22st looking to lose 5-7 stone. I'm feeling pretty confident i can handle to hunger/temptation but i am worried about excess skin, anybody got any advice/experience dealing with saggy skin.

Cheers

i've been wondering about this too.
just hope the skin shrinks over time.
if not, will have to cross that bridge when i am no longer a fatty!

Good luck bro!
let's keep this thread going.

i've been wondering about this too.
just hope the skin shrinks over time.
if not, will have to cross that bridge when i am no longer a fatty!

Good luck bro!
let's keep this thread going.

I have read a lot about this and it appears that the biggest prediction factors in loose skin appear to be your genetics and your age, and the older you get i.e. into 50s and 60s the harder it gets. We must remember that skin is an organ, and so it adapts just like any other organ and it can resize and shape itself, but it just needs time and patience.

Here's an article with some really good advice i've accumulated about this topic over the past few years (as it used to bug me too but now I don't care). A very wise person I know said to me that it's better to be slim and have no fat with a little extra skin, than to be fat and have a bad health condition with all that extra skin! Thick clothing can hide the skin for the time that it takes to re-adjust (which it will do if you drink plenty of water, apply vitamin E creams like palmers, have lots of fish oils such as salmon, tuna or those cod liver tablets with omega 3, scrub your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells so new cells grow and adapt), etc etc

How To Tighten Loose Skin From Weight Loss | LIVESTRONG.COM

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Skin Butter | Walgreens

Totally agree with Bubz on this one, male or female it's something that bothers lots of us. I am one of those people, but like Bubz said I'd much rather be thinner and have extra skin :)

One of those "cross that bridge when it comes to it" I guess :) For me it's one thing at a time, weight loss first, then deal with whatever comes next xx

Well... tried the 'chicken soup' flavour today. Gotta say, that's the funniest tasting chicken I ever tasted!

However...

Ground pepper+salt+curry powder+'chicken soup' shake = much better! There's something about having the shake hot in a bowl that (psychologically I guess) makes it feel more like a meal.

Wait a minute, we're allowed to add that stuff into it??

I haven't tried the soup yet, but I'm a huge fan of curry/pepper so I'd be really keen to order some if thats the case and we're allowed to have it without messing things up

Wait a minute, we're allowed to add that stuff into it??

from what I have read - the answer is to stay on the side of caution and not do it (as some ingredients maybe counter-productive to your weight-loss (i.e. may reduce the effectiveness of the diet we are on)).

However, at the same time, there are countless people in this forum who have lost significant amounts of weight and added a few extra spices etc to the soup and shifted their weight... so it's probably not something set in stone.

Hi all, another "Bloke" to add to the LT diet ! I have set a realistic goal of 18 stone before I come off Lipotrim, I'm off to the US end of August so need to be back on
solids by then, I'm basically going to be on the LT diet for 4 weeks, currently just completed day 4.
I'm currently just shy of 21 Stone, I want to be 14 stone by June 2014, am I being too optimistic ?

Welcome to the Forum Mike, I think you and Lindo need to be buddies as you are both working to very similar time scales, same heights and weights! Well done on getting through the hard 3 days :) it will get much easier in the next few days! I am coming upto finishing week 5, cannot believe how time has flew!

I'm currently just shy of 21 Stone, I want to be 14 stone by June 2014, am I being too optimistic ?

Hola Mike,

welcome!
I'm new here too. Similar height/weight aspirations as you.
On Lipotrim, men can expect a 2lbs to 3lbs loss per week (on average let's say 2.5lbs a week).
Per month that is 10.83333 lbs. [worked out this way (2.5*52)/12]
10.83333 lbs is 0.77381 stone.
7 stone divided by 0.77381 stone per month is 9 months.

What are you planning after week 4?
That will be a factor in your weightloss rate.
/D0rkus

Last edited:
Back