Lipotrim hair loss

racksim

Hi can anyone help iam on lipotrim since october 08 now iam on maintance i have noticted my hair at the back of my head is going bold will my hair grow back ?Thanks for your help Rachel:cry:

Hi hun your hair will grow back it will take a little while but it comes back just as before .xx

Hi Racksim..i finished lt in March last year and i lost a lot of hair whilst on refeed and beyond! It wasnt a nice experience to be honest but believe me it comes back..it was worth it for me! Apparently while in ketosis your body hold onto anything it can including hair you would normally shed..post lt you lose what you should have lost! It will grow back i promise xx

Hi, I started losing hair after about one week on LT. Fortunately I started with very thick hair. It is still quite thin but I hope it will grow back when I finally get to target.

x

Hair loss

Thankyou for your reply.hair should grow back i have been told well do with your weight. I have been on full progamme since oct08 in nov went on to maintenance. Now iam back on the full once i get to my target weight should be by valentines day cant wait wow:):):)

my hair loss only started when I finished LT and last 3 months
It should normally last for 3-6 months I was told, but that's if you're just suffering from unusual hair loss and aren't on LT. So mine has stopped falling out now, but I am back on LT and worried it will start again.
Oh well better too be skinny and bald than fat with big hair!

Back