LIPOTRIM HARD BUT GOT RESULTS

kareena

Hi everyone

Well l have actually been having alot of trouble on lipotrim, officially started it last Wednesday 5th October but was so starving when everyone was eating l couldn't hack it and gave in, on Saturday but started it back on Monday, it is hard very hard. but l went back onto it and stuck to it, now every time i did feel hungry I just went for a nice bubble bath or read the posts from others on here, went for my 1st weight in today, 14th October I though that maybe I would have only had lost 4 lbs or so but I was so surprised I lost 1 STONE & 1IB I cant believe it.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow Kareena!! fantastic loss xx

that is absolutly fab
im sure it has given you the motivation for the next week x x

Fantastic loss Kareena.. Glad to see you are sticking to it hun.. Great motivation x x

Fantastic! :D xx

lipotrim

Thanks guys for you comments and support, but still struggling......:cry::cry::cry::cry: after coming home from the 1st weight in i still was so happy l treated my self.... and it went on fri and sat and sun.... so i have started it back again from this morning, i have put back 7lbs on.:mad: dont know whats happening with me?? weekends are really hard for me for some reason... will be going in for my weigh in on fri fingers crossed...... was just wondering did you guys find it this hard?? also if i was to have 2 shakes and 1 meal is that ok???

ahh hun im sorry you are struggling, i guess we all struggled at the beginning, you can eat at all on tfr but maybe you should think about doing the maintanance products instead, you have shakes and food you should still lose weight just slower, i guess it comes down to how badly you want it off x x

Back