lipotrim help!

puddinpie

HELP! On day two and starting to feel a bit hungry. Just put a crumb of cheese in mouth (ahhh) (it was literally a crumb but feel awful!). Any tips? Also Im wondering does anyone else find the stuff so horrid tasting that they dont finish all there cup fulls? And if so will this affect my weight loss in a detrimental way?? Help! Jude x

First of all, stay away from that food hun, I know its hard in the beginning, but give it another day or two and it will have passed. You are nearly over the worst of it now.

I hated the shakes on the first couple of days, but you soon adapt and your tastebuds will begin to like them more. I love them now. You must try and finish all your shakes as you need the essential vitamins and nutrients they provide, or you could find yourself extremely hungry (especially until you go to ketosis) or your body could go into starvation mode.

Stick with it hun, another day or two and everytime you think of picking again, have some water or a hot tea or coffee. You CAN do it.

Split your shakes into 2 as well, have 6 half shakes instead of 3 bigger ones if you dont like them, it also avoids hunger pangs in the first week or so.

how does your body know to go into ketosis and not starvation? and what happens if it goes into starvation and will i know if that happens??? cheers, jude x

You will know when you are into ketosis as you will get bad breath, furry tongue, sort of metalic taste in your mouth, but regular teeth brushing and tongue brushing, plus use an alcohol free mouthwash will help.

As long as you take your shakes you wont starve, but the amount is there for a reason and you need these essential vitamins and nutrients.

You can also buy ketostix from any chemist and you test your urine, but I wouldnt bother buying them because as long as you are following lipotrim, you will definitely go into ketosis. Most people go into ketosis around day 3-5, but some have gone into it earlier.

I found it very hard to finish my shakes in the beginning but have no problem now! Would agree to try splitting them, either that or just glug them back fast like medicine!!!

Back