Lipotrim...here i go again.

Day 8

How do you guys deal with the boredom, I struggle with it, I want to eat, I don't need to but I want to, my brain really works overtime trying to convince me this time we can do it.

We can be good, fruit for breakfast, something small for lunch and steamed everything for dinner...come on it says that will be a healthy way to do it.

It doesn't work like that, I will be broken in a week, the reason why is, on slimming world, I can't deal with how slow it goes. This one does it fast.

I look at it like this:
When you are in debt, you just want to be at zero again to start fresh, that's what I want, for my weight to be at zero again (not literally), and then maintain and not get overdrawn again.

Sounds silly but it's helping me

Find something to do to keep you occupied. I spend a lot of time on here when I can ;)

I will give you my list of ongoing diversions:

• learn to play the bass
• iron everything in sight
• read
• watch historical documentaries and try and learn the order of kings and queens
•compile a rolling four week menu plus weekly shopping lists for when I finish LT
• valuedopinions.com sit and get paid for completing a survey, whilst drinking a coffee (I do not work for them I swear)
• 30 day squat challenge
• organise all my photos onto Flickr, Instagram, Apple TV, and print photos off for framing.
• work through my 'walks in Gloucestershire' book, just as soon as the weather behaves.

You're welcome to any of those. I left out paint my nails repeatedly and experiment with new hairstyles ;)

I tried on pre-Christmas skinny jeans yesterday. If clothing could raise an eyebrow these would have. I'm given them 2 weeks to fit.

I am weirdly in the zone at the moment, not bored too much, not hungry, not craving...if it remained like this I could do it forever!

I feel a bit like that at the moment too. Just want it to be three weeks down the line so my clothes fit, I want everything yesterday, but not finding it hard. Huzzah! Well done you

Haha I love the fact that we are wishing our lives away. And I shall join you in a huzzah! Huzzah!!

I'm doing really well and not finding it a problem, but I am bored, and want to eat, I just BBQ'd some burgers for the boy...and thought I would kill for one of these.

I guess if I keep them thoughts then I can't go wrong, but I feel weak at the moment, weigh day on say, so keep focused on that.

We seem to be having the same kind of day. I really want to go to bed now and just end the misery.

Keep strong!

Well done you! I've started saving a pound for every lb I lose, plus a tenner if i reach any targets. When I reach goal weight I'm going treat myself to one thing, I'm hoping I'll have enough for a diamond ring to remind me that I can achieve anything I want. Try it!

Fantastic!!!! We are so the same person, we both had 7lbs this week :) how are you feeling about the weekend?

Sounds like fun fuzzy, I need a diamond ring...or a holiday :p

Leelee, thanks, the weekend is gonna be ok, I'm gonna watch iron man at the cinema this morning and kick the rest of its ass later...stupid long weekends!

How was iron man? I'm pretty sure if anyone can make me forget about food it's Robert Downey Jr :)

Just a note: There's an Avengers 2 at least so don't worry, Iron Man will still be on your screen.

Back