lipotrim i started today a blokes view!

Lipotrim A blokes view week 12 over and on to refeeding!

Hi all
Once again thanks for your valued support! So week 12 over! I had my weigh in on Friday which was a little different as I had only lost 2 pounds:confused:! but when I came home I waighed my self on my scals and had lost 5 pounds:D (I do this everyweek and I have matched my scals with the chemists one) so I dont know what happened there I am thinking that it was a incorrect reading on the chemists scals it did disharting me! but I just think it was bound to happen and not to worrie as i have lost 5 stone! So week 12 was no different, all well no problems to report I have just followed the same system that i have done for the past 11 weeks! To be honest I would have done this for another month but am coming off as have a friends wedding and a holiday very soon.
So I have now started refeeding! yesterday was my first day I had my 2 shakes however I had one in the morning and the other at lunch and then I had my first meal in 12 weeks!! I had chicken and roasted veg (as per refeeding advice from lipotrim web page) Well it was very tasty! a rush of flavour It was a bit like having a starburst sweet (use to be called opel fruits) you know the mouth watering intence jusey senseation! I then had my first cup of tea in 12 weeks (I used to drink about 10 cups a day so i was looking forward to this moment and yes very enjoyable:))
So on to day too, shake for breakfast and I have decided to use lipotrrim bars as a meal (lunch) I well then have an evening meal this is pritty much my plan for the week. I will let you know how it goes! Talk soon k.

Lipotrim A blokes view refeeding over!

Hi again
So finished refeeding! A very plesant week no problems to report just did as it said on lipotrim web page. So now i just have to keep it off! am using maintenance bars for lunch and just light breakfasts and teas! just to see how it goes! Had weigh in on Friday so down to 13.4 stone:) very pleased but I have had a big weekend so next weigh in might be intersting! but we will see! chat ya then.

Hi am back again just for an up date! so the last time i was on hear was 15/08/2011 and i was 13 stone 5 pound so thats nearly 3 months i am back eating normal ect i am now 13 stone 7 pound however i am very careful! i tend to eat healty mon to fri and enjoy my weekend i also only drink boose on the weekend, so am very pleased with lipotrim but i still work at keeping the weight off! k.

Keep it up dude! The hardest part is keeping it off and not getting complacent!! Well done!

Glad to see your doing soo well honey :) its nice to hear the other side stories of people that have done it and can maintain afterwards :) x x x

Hi am back again just for an up date! so the last time i was on hear was 15/08/2011 and i was 13 stone 5 pound so thats nearly 3 months i am back eating normal ect i am now 13 stone 7 pound however i am very careful! i tend to eat healty mon to fri and enjoy my weekend i also only drink boose on the weekend, so am very pleased with lipotrim but i still work at keeping the weight off! k.

Great to hear that you're still on track. Well done :D

Back