lipotrim i started today a blokes view!

hi guys im on day 4 and im very low .. just want to eat something (anything) and its really effecting how im reacting to people as i cant be social .. help me please ???

Keep stong! IT DOES GET BETTER! but i find when cravens set in it is best to keep busy go for a walk or try and fix something clean the car anything! keep sipping water it will soon pass! good look keep us posted on your progress. k. :)

lipotrim A blokes view day 12

hi all
had 2nd weigh in today lost 9 pounds!:D so have lost 1 stone 1 pound in total all good! but still a long way to go:)
no problems to report sticking to my routine taking it week by week! chat ya soon k,

Hi Deflating that would be good some one to compaire notes with! may i ask what happened first time around with your Lipotrim experince? was soely it Maintenance? I just want to get an idea of what lies ahead thanks k.

Hi,
Sorry ben away for a week and hardly had decent internet access.

Last year I lost around 16 Kg which was about a half way to target, then I started feeling complacent and taking it easy i.e. just one meal a day - protein only, I thought I can cheat the system, but it caught me up and within a short while my apetite returned full power, and I was back eating as in the old days.
It is such a shame to blow it after such hard work, but I have learnt my lesson (I hope) and i'm being dead strict to be 100% TFR till goal and then follow the rules of the book with a slow and cautious refeed.

I hope we can crack it.

P.S. I have lost over 7kg so far in 2 weeks, so pretty chuffed.

:D
hi all
had 2nd weigh in today lost 9 pounds!:D so have lost 1 stone 1 pound in total all good! but still a long way to go:)
no problems to report sticking to my routine taking it week by week! chat ya soon k,

That's fantastic loss, you will start feeling lot lighter, which helps to stay motivated. Best to take it day by day, soon the days turn into weeks and the surplus fat disappears forever.:D

Lipotrim A blokes view day 20

Well had a weigh in yesterday all good lost 6 pounds! so have gone from 18.8 stone to 17 stone in 3 weeks! I am very pleased with that! It realy does spur you on as the weight comes off. No problems to report am feeling good i just keep drinking lots of water:) k.

superb stuff m8 i have 10 stone to lose and start today gd to see so many determined people being a success

Utterly amazing!!! Well done, day 4 for me! Feeling much better than yesterday! Keep us posted on all your success :)

lipotrim A blocks view week 4

Hi all so I have hit week 4 and to be honest it just feels normal to not eat but drink lots of water!
I have no problems to report and to day was weigh in and am happy to report a 6 pound loss! that brings me to a total loss of 2 stone in 4 weeks:D! so on to week 5 talk soon k.

well had another weigh in lost another 5 pounds! i am nearly half way! i have to get some new clothes to were too! no problems ro report all good. K

Well done m8

Lipotrim A blokes view week 6

Hi all It is hard to belive that i am on week 6! I had a weigh in on friday and lost another 6 pounds that brings me from my start weight of 18.8 stone to 15.12 stone! I hope this weigh loss keeps up! I have no problems to report i have been doing the same thing and i still only have strawberry and choc shakes boring i know but to honest it works for me and i still like them!
People have realy noticed my weight loss so their is no hiding that i am on a diet but i dont tell them how extreem it is only because people find it weird ya know "what you dont eat" sort of thing. Anyway I had a giggle at my friends reaction as he had not seen me for a good while
"jesus I did`int know you had ears they must of been hiding behind those huge cheeks you seem to have lost"
yep people are full of compliments!
I plan on going on for another 6 weeks hopefully i can keep it up and get to my goal! :) chat ya soon K,

Well done m8 keep it up the diet is defo worth it

Lipotrim a blokes view

Hi again well had a weigh in to-night and have lost another 5 pounds so that brings me to 15 stone and 7 pounds! so I have to get another 30 pounds off however i now have a wedding to go to which means i will be coming off lipotrim about a week early this means I will miss my goal weight by about 5 pounds ( given my avarage weight loss over the past 7 weeks) but i will just have to wait and see! so 5 weeks and 1 refeeding week left. chat ya soon K. :)

Lipotrim A blokes view week 7

Week 8 (I think)
Hi Again had a weigh in last night (Fri) and lost 8 pounds!:D where did that come from? i was shocked but very pleased! so I have gone from 18.8 stone to 14.13 stone thats nearly 4 stone the end is near! I have no problems to report I have not changed my system but i was very busy this week so maybe that had something to do with a large weight loss this week? Well on to the next week chat ya then. K.

Lipotrim A blokes view week 9

Hi well once again no dramas this week and once again Lipotrim proved how good it is! I had a weigh in to-night and have lost another 5 pounds! I have now lost 4 stone in total and I have 1 stone 3pounds to go. I have 3 weeks and 1 week refeed left to reach my target waight in.:)

Last edited:
Lipotrim A blokes view Week 10

WOW week 10 over and I have lost another 5 pounds! :DI cant believe I have done 10 weeks It has gone fast! So I only have 2 weeks left and 1 refeeding week to do. I am hoping to loose another 10 pounds very happy with Lipotrim! K.

Lipotrim A blokes view week 11

Hi all thanks for the support:D
So week 11 over and have had a weigh in and have lost another 5 pounds! (this seems to be my average) so have gone from 18.8 stone to 13.12 stone! Once again have no problems to report I was very busy this week and on 2 days had my morning shake at 630am but didint get to have my 2nd shake till after 11pm! but felt fine just kept drinking water. So have started into week 12 my final week before refeed I have got plans for meals and lipotrim maintenance in an effort to keep the weight off! I will keep you informed of my progress! Chat ya then K.

Your journey has been amazing, Good luck over the next few weeks

Back