Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Sandra.. There is nothing of you!!!! lol

You are not intending to lose much more hun, are you? You look gorgeous as you are x x

Aw thanks hun! with another 5 lbs off I'll be 11st, hopefully before the op, and that'll be 12lbs less than those photos..... will take some photos and try and look objectively at myself then! Wonder why my computer decided to work? x

Wow Sandra!! you are a hottie!!!! you look great babes xxx

This is me!

Last picture is of me last year valentines day, but i weighed the same at the start of doing the diet again this time round so thought I'd upload it again!

:)

Attachments

• DSCN0351.jpg
    DSCN0351.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 1,631
  • DSCN0374.jpg
    DSCN0374.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSCN0409.jpg
    DSCN0409.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 1,807
  • DSCN0444.jpg
    DSCN0444.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 1,142
  • Fat Abbie.jpg
    Fat Abbie.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,257
You don't look old enough to have a couple of kids Nat!
lol i have 3 with and one who passed away, its was his 8th birthday last monday, dont worry im ok, i deal with it, so ive got 4 kiddies, just one is an angel now:D eldest would have been 8, 2nd is 7 next week, other is 5 and baby is 10 months

and im 29 in december, glad i look younger, will like it in later years i suppose, still have to use id for booze in asda pmsl:eek:

No idea if this will work.....it's taken me forever to upload any photos to my profile......

I've lost another 1/2 a stone since these pictures 2 weeks ago......

OMG...it worked!

PS the difference is 2 stone exactly!

well done hun you look great, lucky begger;)

Nat and Missy... You look like completely different women!!!

You look absolutely amazing x x x x

thanks i feel the old me again

This is me!

Last picture is of me last year valentines day, but i weighed the same at the start of doing the diet again this time round so thought I'd upload it again!

wow well done hunni, your doing brill:D

This is me!

Abbie.. You look completely different too!!

Somehow you look more confident .. You are doing great.. Keep it up hun x x x

Girls you all look amazing, beautiful!!

Hopefully I can add my pics soon xx

lol i have 3 with and one who passed away, its was his 8th birthday last monday, dont worry im ok, i deal with it, so ive got 4 kiddies, just one is an angel now:D eldest would have been 8, 2nd is 7 next week, other is 5 and baby is 10 months

and im 29 in december, glad i look younger, will like it in later years i suppose, still have to use id for booze in asda pmsl:eek:

God bless, Nat x

God bless, Nat x

thanks love, im lucky to have had 3 lovely kiddies afterwards tho, even though they do drive me insane:D

but my little ellis is always in my heart :)

You all look amazing and so beautiful. be very very proud.

Photos really can be so inspirational when starting this journey. people telling you what they have done is great but sometimes seeing is believing. I know they were for me when I started, and the idea of putting before and after pictures up of me just seemed ludicrous

ok so here goes.

Pic 1 at my uncles 50th last year at my heaviest 18 stone 8 (i started LT the following week)

pic 2 At my best friends wedding in August i put most of the weight back on 18 stone exactly (went back on Lt the day after i saw this pic, and cried my eyes out)

Pic 3 & 4 Today 15/11/2010 Almost 3 stone down 15 stone 3. I took them and i still thought that gross I wont be posting, then I compared them to the first 2 and didn't feel so bad. I want to lost another couple of stone still.

Attachments

• timmys 161.jpg
    timmys 161.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • DSC05097.jpg
    DSC05097.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 3,008
  • weight 017.jpg
    weight 017.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 1,319
  • weight 018.jpg
    weight 018.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 1,921
Last edited:

Photos really can be so inspirational when starting this journey. people telling you what they have done is great but sometimes seeing is believing. I know they were for me when I started, and the idea of putting before and after pictures up of me just seemed ludicrous

ok so here goes.

Pic 1 at my uncles 50th last year at my heaviest 18 stone 8 (i started LT the following week)

pic 2 At my best friends wedding in August i put most of the weight back on 18 stone exactly (went back on Lt the day after i saw this pic, and cried my eyes out)

Pic 3 & 4 Today 15/11/2010 Almost 3 stone down 15 stone 3. I took them and i still thought that gross I wont be posting, then I compared them to the first 2 and didn't feel so bad. I want to lost another couple of stone still.

you lok fantastic hun, well done you and what a good post too

Kerry.. The weight loss is fabulous.. You can see a great difference in the photos.. You too seem to have an air of confidence about you in the later photos...

Great stuff hun, and i have no doubt at all that you will get where you want to be... Well done x x x

ok so here goes.

You can see a huge difference Kerry, stick at it, you'll get there in the end x Scary isn't it? posting photos like this and inviting comments! I hate having my photo taken at any time :(

What a difference Kerry! You look fab!

Love it when everyone looks so much slimmer!!!! You ladies look great and very inspirational!! Can't wait to put up my before and after snaps!!! :)

U guys look so great! Its so weird cos we don't really notice in ourselves but seeing the pics of others who have lost similar amounts really makes it more evident... u's have done brill xoxoxo

Well done gang!! can you imagine if we all had a big night out? it would be HERE COMES THE GIRLS!!!!! LOL xxxx

hehe yeah so true, now that would be fun, turning down the kind of men who didnt look twice before woop have that morons:rolleyes:

Back