Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

I went on a few dates with a guy before LT but it fizzled out, he saw me a few weeks ago and was desperate for another date! He bombarded me with txtes and emails but I wouldnt go back out with him coz he never chased me before so he can naff off now hehe girlpower!! xx

I went on a few dates with a guy before LT but it fizzled out, he saw me a few weeks ago and was desperate for another date! He bombarded me with txtes and emails but I wouldnt go back out with him coz he never chased me before so he can naff off now hehe girlpower!! xx

haha nice one, serves hi right
ive not been out for two years as my son is 10 months and i was preggers before, so been a long time, and i was big then too, i got plenty of attention then but never from who i liked most men acted as if i wasnt even there, like they could miss me lol

anyway going out on 11th dec and even tho ive got a lovely new fella cantwait to see how much they treat me different, ill say no anyway coz my fella amazing but still gona be a little experiment for me:eek:

Aww nat, its a great confidence boost when you get loads of attention, its nice so enjoy it with the knowledge that you are going back home to an amazing guy who loves you for you and thats priceless xxx
oh yes deffo priceless:D them guys making me feel sexy and confident will benefit him when i get back wink wink lol

lol oh yes nowt wrong with that have a great time.
I was just reading through all my old posts ( maybe coz I feel im near the end of my journey)? on my first week you were one to encourage me! and I remember when you changed your pic I thought there was two natalieann's on here and I was wondering where you had gone one day and I realised that you were the same person ( you looked so different ) pmsl xxx

lol oh yes nowt wrong with that have a great time.
I was just reading through all my old posts ( maybe coz I feel im near the end of my journey)? on my first week you were one to encourage me! and I remember when you changed your pic I thought there was two natalieann's on here and I was wondering where you had gone one day and I realised that you were the same person ( you looked so different ) pmsl xxx

awww thanks hun thats really lovely, :cry::cry::D

woaw no guys posted anything yet, ill try be the first from flab packs to pecs haha

I thought there would be so many of you proud of what you've achieved that this thread would be heaving with pics by now

I thought there would be so many of you proud of what you've achieved that this thread would be heaving with pics by now

me too come on you lot

i only have befores at the moment :-/ xx

i only have befores at the moment :-/ xx

Me too Pudge :p!! I am sure it will be worth waiting for though! That would be a really nice feeling...another reason for us to keep it going.

yes it had better be worth waiting for!! :)... x

Gosh, I'll say Sean, you're half the man that you were!

Gosh, I'll say Sean, you're half the man that you were!

Thanks Sandra, I don't have many photos at the minute to choose from as my laptop that holds them all is fecked. That belt I'm wearing in the second pic I had to make my own hole in at the very end to get it on a few months back. Now you can see it reaching half way round my waist onto the 1st notch. I'm gonna go back on TFR when I get back from Disneyworld Paris in January to try and shift another 2st. I've absolutely no problem now telling people how I lost a lot of the weight as they now have no comeback.

i dont know if this has worked but my first 2 were a bout a year and half a go at my heaviest the 3rd was halloween this year about 3 weeks after stoping TFR have maintained since to the very pound but am considering re-starting next week :break_diet:

Attachments

• DSCF1375.JPG
    DSCF1375.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 1,003
  • DSCF1372.JPG
    DSCF1372.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 957
  • 77023_455595874334_749194334_5580201_1039414_n.jpg
    77023_455595874334_749194334_5580201_1039414_n.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 986
i dont know if this has worked but my first 2 were a bout a year and half a go at my heaviest the 3rd was halloween this year about 3 weeks after stoping TFR have maintained since to the very pound but am considering re-starting next week :break_diet:

It certainly has worked, both the attachments and the diet, you look sensational. Top work.

Ps, how did you get the attachments like that ?

Wow, Thunder, what an amazing transformation, that's given me hope!! Although I've lost a lot of weight already my body shape is blah, im all flabby and have no shape to speak of which is why I've not posted any progress pics really. Seeing you at goal like that, looking fantastic, gives me hope that my body will eventually catch up with the scales hehe

Back