Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

I love how happy you are uklady! It's so fab to see. You have worked for those compliments and we only say them because they are truuuueeee! Well done on the 6lb loss, that's my dream haha! Keep up the amazing work. Xxx

Emma-Jayne, dreams definitely do come true on 100% !!! :D :D Well done on doing sooooo well so far :) xx

For sure shivie ... I've pretty much decided I'm going to stay 100% in Italy in 2 weeks time.... which is gonna be a challenge I know, BUT it'll be worth it :) xx

I seriously admire you so much for that Linda! You're so right though, it will be worth staying on track as you're flying in the right direction now! Actually you'll probably enjoy the holiday even more as there'll be no niggling feelings of guilt as there might be if you were tucking into all that Italian grub smothered in oil!
Good for you hun! Majorly proud of you!

x S

Wow! I seriously admire you! What an awesome lady you are! Way top go with your decision to stay 100% whilst in Italy..... really admire your gritty determination to stay focused. Well blooming done hun.... :) L xx

Hi guys ive uploaded before and after pix in my profile album the last time doing LT, I hope to get there again

I got down to 12 something not sure BUT im asking the pharmasist on Saturday when i go to weigh-in Still have some of the clothes :)

Not great piccys BUT !!!!

Hi i just though i would put a couple of pics on here, the 1 with pink top it from last year, i was 13st 8, and today picture is today, now 11st 14:D:D, not great piccies ,i will get my partner to take some with his phone xx horrible.jpg

IMG000260.jpg

Managed to do a better 1 :D:D:D2011_1028fishing0004.jpg

Doing great Michelle...u look like you're really toning up as well! Well done hun, keep it up!

x S

wow you look amazing great idea about the pics, it really helps to motivate newbies like myself. just finished my second day and it doesn't seem to bad cant wait to acheive super weightloss like yourself.

6 & a half stone gone. My photos :)!!

This is an early promised christmas present for all you lovely and supportive people.

I just want to thank you all so much for the advice and support these past months, I really don't know what I would've done if I hadn't of had this forum to turn to.
I started my re-feed today, it's so strange using a knife and fork again after 5 months of not eating, everything is going well :)

I will update you with how my re-feed is going during the week. I will also upload more photos from my mini break :)

Start weight: 19st 8lbs
Current Weight: 13st

In the past 5 months I have lost..
6 stone and 8lbs. (92lbs).
I have gone from a size 24 trouser size and I am currently a size 14 trouser size.
I am a size 14/16 on top, I was a 20/22 on top before.

I'm still shocked I made it this far in the first place, I will be back on TFR in a few weeks to get the extra weight off.
I have much more confidence thanks to this diet and I now actually like shopping for clothes and looking in mirrors.

I didn't take many BEFORE photos and the ones I have, well they're just not very nice to look at. I apologise. I will find more before photos and upload them soon.
My AFTER photos were taken in my sissy's room, I don't own a full length mirror but I think after taking these photos I will be buying myself one.
:D I've lost 12" Off my hips.

I can't thank everyone enough. Big hugs and heaps of love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_4643.JPG
    IMG_4643.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 830
  • IMG_4652.JPG
    IMG_4652.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 903
  • IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_4656.jpg
    IMG_4656.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 948
  • IMG_4727.jpg
    IMG_4727.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:
More Photos :)
xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4702.jpg
    IMG_4702.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 1,000
  • IMG_4707.jpg
    IMG_4707.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 846
  • IMG_4710.jpg
    IMG_4710.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_4675.jpg
    IMG_4675.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 865
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 667
I've posted before and after photos :)
New thread on the lipotrim section xx

Wow, that's mad. Well done - pics say it all!

Wow wow wow! Well done to you, you look absolutely stunning! What an inspiration to the rest of us :)

you look incredible !!!! what a foxy girl xxxxx I'm so pleased that you are so pleased, much love x

Back